Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How would you handle this situation

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Not sure why you are second guessing yourself. You had every right to decline. No one wants to get sick. She should had respected your decision instead of giving you your walking papers, then offer to take you back, but only with an ultimatum. It sounds she dumped you, then immediate saw the mistake and tried to make up for it and in turn you dumped her back. Strange. If you ask me, you saved yourself a world of hurt and disappointment. She can't make up her mind. Seems her first was a bluff to see how'd you respond. She didn't expect you to walk, and you did. A+ on that. Stop second guessing yourself.

Shrubber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
You were just being pragmatic. Silly bint just had a cold. She's not dying and she's not six years old. She doesn't need anyone to look after her. Why should you get sick just to baby her.
It's your job as the man to be the practical one. You have to take the lead straight away. If she's not willing to get with program and recognise the value of your male pragmatism then bollocks to her. You want a woman. Not a baby.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pay no attention to this whole sickness mess. She was being bratty/bitchy and you didn't stand for it. Good job.

What you should be paying attention to is the way she spoke to you about other men. Respectful women never bring this type of thing up. They don't talk about exes (much, maybe a very little bit) and they don't mention other men that are interested in them and she is entertaining. Even if she is fvcking 5 other guys a respectful woman doesn't bring it up.

It's red flag for someone with low self-esteem. You do not want to date these women they will always be seeking validation from men. Either by text, Instagram, or even in public right in front of your face. Then she will pretend like she wasn't doing anything and gaslight you and tell you to stop acting jealous. Be glad you got out of this one, she seems very disrespectful. Problem with these insecure women is the sex is usually very good as they will do anything to please you.

How old was she?

StrayCat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pay no attention to this whole sickness mess. She was being bratty/bitchy and you didn't stand for it. Good job.

What you should be paying attention to is the way she spoke to you about other men. Respectful women never bring this type of thing up. They don't talk about exes (much, maybe a very little bit) and they don't mention other men that are interested in them and she is entertaining. Even if she is fvcking 5 other guys a respectful woman doesn't bring it up.

It's red flag for someone with low self-esteem. You do not want to date these women they will always be seeking validation from men. Either by text, Instagram, or even in public right in front of your face. Then she will pretend like she wasn't doing anything and gaslight you and tell you to stop acting jealous. Be glad you got out of this one, she seems very disrespectful. Problem with these insecure women is the sex is usually very good as they will do anything to please you.

How old was she?
It was a strange interaction. I swear, two days before, she was having a great time and the sex was amazing. As she left my place, she even said that was intense. My p-ssy is still wet. I was just so confused with that text conversation. Even surprised more that I've not heard back. She even sent me weeks prior a text saying she cannot believe she found me and she doesn't want to lose me. So, I don't know. She's 37. Lives with her sister. They both share a condo. Divorced, no kids.