You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.
For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.
Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.
The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Attention whoares are live on YouTube now.
![]()
![]()
The plate seemed a bit perturbed that the old fart thought he had a chance with her.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
She's a total drama queen that is continuously trying to find ways to draw attention to herself and attract orbiters.Isn't that the... "I have no friends" chick?
She's an attention tart... probably grossly exaggerated... notice she showed very little of the actual interaction.
If you were 22 wouldn't you be perturbed if an old granny started trying to hit on you?
![]()
![]()
The plate seemed a bit perturbed that the old fart thought he had a chance with her.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Women almost never approach men. Men approach women. If women want to change that, then they need to start approaching and they can choose what age range to approach. If they would rather be passive and consider it"a man's job", then they are going to have to deal with whatever comes their way.If you were 22 wouldn't you be perturbed if an old granny started trying to hit on you?
I mean that's just gross.
I would have felt it was weird if she DIDN'T act that way.
Wanting to change something that biologically can't really be changed is pointless. It just doesn't work like that and never will no matter how much anyone wants it to.Women almost never approach men. Men approach women. If women want to change that, then they need to start approaching and they can choose what age range to approach. If they would rather be passive and consider it"a man's job", then they are going to have to deal with whatever comes their way.
This applies not just to age but also status, looks and whatever other criteria they have. One minute she complains about not having friends, the next she's shiiittting all over a guy just for trying to talk to her.
I agree it won't change and can't change. Women are designed to take what comes (yes, literally).Wanting to change something that biologically can't really be changed is pointless. It just doesn't work like that and never will no matter how much anyone wants it to.
I get flirted with by grannies ALL the time...."When you put the bird seed out it attracts the jays as well as the doves".If you were 22 wouldn't you be perturbed if an old granny started trying to hit on you?
I mean that's just gross.
I would have felt it was weird if she DIDN'T act that way.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
You missed an opportunity to start a Youtube channel whining about the attention you get.I get flirted with by grannies ALL the time...."When you put the bird seed out it attracts the jays as well as the doves".
And I flirt right back. Be kind to old people and dogs they both appreciate it and you look good doing it. You just have to be assertive.