Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How would you do in this situation?

sosumba

Don Juan
Reaction score
So imagine this situation: me and a girl are sending some memes and gags back and forth. I send one video of a girl in real life vs her appearance on Instagram which were like two different people to me (because of filters and ton of makeup). Then the girl I text with sends two pics of her with one where she is wearing makeup and another without and asks if she is two different people.

How would you get out of this sticky situation?

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"One i would fvck and one i would throw out, except in a few hours when i will be drunk and open for a threesome".

Don't say that, but the point is not to cave in and to give her validation how special she is.

BondJamesBond424

Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, I would not be texting her back and forth sending memes and crap.

My texts to her would consist of: "I'm free Thursday evening let's get together." Or:"When are you free in the next few days so we can get together to unwind and have some fun?".

Why would you be texting girls back and forth with anything else?

You're on the fast track to the friend-zone with your texting game.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say:
"I don't know. Let me ask my girlfriend"
(This is my indirect response)

Or I would say:
"No
They're both the same person
"
(This is my honest response)

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl sent me a photo of her wearing no make-up I would know I was in the friendzone or very close to it

This is why you don't fvck around like this

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not true? You think if you start dating she’s gonna have a face full of makeup every time you see her?
I would be very concerned if a woman sent me a photograph of herself looking "unmade"

Girls that are really hot for you would not compromise themselves like that

I've known my wife for 13 years and she still doesn't meet me without make-up on

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My first advice to you would be: Why are you trying to smooth it over at all? You are acting like you are on the defensive here - as in, "Oh no I did something bad and she's upset so now I have to fix it so she isn't mad at me and still likes me!" Don't do that. Re-frame is the first thing you need to do. You aren't trying to "get" her, you are trying to screen her to see if she's compatible with you. Do you WANT to date a girl who is going to get butt-hurt over the smallest things like this and come at you swinging for it?

Having said that, I'm not sure why you chose to send her that. I'm ok with sending memes and things like that, in limited quantities and depending on how long you've been seeing a girl, but when you start sending anything that criticizes a woman for her appearance, you run the risk of getting a reaction like this. I'm not at all saying you should tip-toe around women, but nothing good can come of this so why bother? What did you think she was going to say?

Next thought is that women who DO get really bent out of shape over things like this are generally women who have been really negatively impacted by third-wave feminism and the current social brainwashing, and they have a big chip on their shoulder.Their first reaction is to take everything personally and get really upset by it. It's a conditioned response and once they get into that pattern it's very difficult for them to change. If they can't laugh-off the occasional thing like this, and they instead respond critically to you by trying to shame you with their "disappointment," that is a red flag and the sign of a woman who is going to do similar things in different situations. Yeah, you probably shouldn't have broached that topic with a girl but once you did and she responded that way, I would have either gone silent until she sent another text changing the subject, or I would have said something like, "looks about the same to me" and then changed the subject.

Wolfyu91

Don Juan
Reaction score
So imagine this situation: me and a girl are sending some memes and gags back and forth. I send one video of a girl in real life vs her appearance on Instagram which were like two different people to me (because of filters and ton of makeup). Then the girl I text with sends two pics of her with one where she is wearing makeup and another without and asks if she is two different people.

How would you get out of this sticky situation?
She is shvt testing you. Either try escalate it in a more funny way or ignore it and get control of the frame by asking questions where she have to validate herself.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just tell her, to stop sending pics of her sister to you.

serious why you guys are scared to make fun out of her? have fun, if she send a pic with and without make up have fun

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you realize this is a sh1t test.

"they are both quite cute, aren't they?"

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would be very concerned if a woman sent me a photograph of herself looking "unmade"

Girls that are really hot for you would not compromise themselves like that

I've known my wife for 13 years and she still doesn't meet me without make-up on
That’s just absurd, Medina.