Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How would losing sexual function affect your game?

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread reminds me of an article I read a few years ago about Iraq and Afghan war veterans that ended up losing their genitals from injuries sustained whilst in the field. It mentioned that the suicide rates were absolutely abysmal, so it's clear that for a man to lose the use of his genitals or losing them all together would have a profound impact on his mental frame of mind.

TonyJ78

Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread reminds me of an article I read a few years ago about Iraq and Afghan war veterans that ended up losing their genitals from injuries sustained whilst in the field. It mentioned that the suicide rates were absolutely abysmal, so it's clear that for a man to lose the use of his genitals or losing them all together would have a profound impact on his mental frame of mind.
Yeah I don't doubt that at all. I think the knee jerk response that there would be nothing to live for at that point is a little extreme, but I can see how it would mess with someone.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I don't doubt that at all. I think the knee jerk response that there would be nothing to live for at that point is a little extreme, but I can see how it would mess with someone.
I mean, the suicide rates were pretty high to begin with but with something like that it probably creates thoughts like not being a man anymore or being worthless, it's hard to fathom because we've never been there. I also recall this article about a veteran, pretty sure he was a marine, that had some severe and grotesque injuries, his face was totally mutilated. Anyway, I guess prior to his deployment he was engaged to his long term gf from high school, or they were married but I don't fully recall. When he got back, this was after his injuries, she ended up leaving him and he killed himself. Granted, he was the same person but his face and body was totally mutilated, so I get why she couldn't follow through with something like that, especially since she was so young.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm at what I'd consider nearing my prime even though I'm 43 years old. I'm very close to being in better shape than I was at 25, have tons of energy and feel my SMV is at an all-time high. I feel like I have a lot going for me now but I sometimes wonder what I would do if god forbid something happened and I couldn't have sex anymore. What would you do as far as female relations go? Would it change the way you interact with a woman or how you would go about keeping one in your life if that was what you wanted? Purely a thought experiment but I was curious if anyone else has considered this and how you think you would deal with it.
Avoid that possibility by keeping stress as low as possible and having a high enjoyment of life. Negative and controlling women are boner killers, stay with attractive women who can't get enough of you and your d1ck will be strong for many years to come. If a situation gets to mind games and control issues then you need to drop her.