Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How would Hillary Clinton being elected impact Feminism?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you think having a woman president being the most powerful person in the world being a woman, would make stop the bitching and complaining about patriarchy, you're wrong.

It will probably be more like "despite the sabotage against woman one of us made it, its the proof that if we insist and are assertive, we can make it" and a new wave of rabid feminism will start.

Best thing possible would be to have trump on steroids finishing once for all all this madness, making it socially acceptable to openly be anti political correctness.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Well considering the Clintons are the ones who sold American jobs to China, you can expect more of that.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C'mon kids, look on the bright side. If she IS elected, ALL YOU NEED is this for your opener:

"Hey, what do you think about Hillary?"

If she says, ANYTHING that can be construed as support, run away

If she says, "I hate that bytch," then that girls a KEEPER!

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C'mon kids, look on the bright side. If she IS elected, ALL YOU NEED is this for your opener:

"Hey, what do you think about Hillary?"

If she says, ANYTHING that can be construed as support, run away

If she says, "I hate that bytch," then that girls a KEEPER!
that's some next level screening technique you have there

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If Hillary is elected, the presidential salary will drop from $400,000 to $308,000! (You do the math.)

logicallefty

Reaction score
If Hillary becomes President I'm moving to Mexico. Be the quietest most peaceful place on Earth because all of the people from there will be here.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course I detest Hillary, more as a person than as a politician. But on the other hand, I'd like to see the vegas odds on 4 years of a Trump presidency without us nuking anyone. Hillary would continue the Obama tradition of letting the US be the b!tch of the rest of the world, but Trump would start WWIII in about an hour. These are two sh!tty choices.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Trump won't start any wars, the guy isn't stupid, he knows that bombs are not the way to destory a country, economic ruin lasts far longer the radioactive fallout.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She will never get elected. She isn't a likable person.

Trump is an as$ and borderline megalomaniac but he does have balls and says things that resonate with a lot of America's right. Things that, on some level, make sense and things that no one else has the nuts to say. That's why I think he will get elected.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fellas, I bring you a political question. What do you guys think?
It would make it more hostile and entitled, just like Obama made racism more hostile and entitled. Keep in mind, the liberal way is NOT the correct way, so it won't magically heal the worlds problems. On the other hand, it makes them worse. Women will become more and more entitled and confrontational about it, just as blacks have done under Obama.

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It must be hard for the whole country to know that your husband cheated on you. I'm surprised how she can still be proud and preserve her marriage. I guess one reason is because it's the politically correct thing to do.

I do agree with what a few of you guys said. She is just being a Social Justice Warrior. She wants to be the first woman, first wife/husband president combo, you name it. I think the presidency is a selfish thing to do anyways. It's about the glory, and not the people. I like how back in the days it was bestowed upon Washington out of honor, not a big money campaign, even if he wasn't the best guy around.

I don't take this much too seriously who wins because I doubt it matters. All I know is that Bernie seems to be the most down to earth candidate, and if he can help lower the cost of my education, I'm all for it.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm surprised how she can still be proud and preserve her marriage.

She's got to be a lesbian. I could never see her having sex with a man. That would make Bill's "cheating" a lot more understandable. I never cared, but it's bullsh!t that he got away with felony perjury. At the time, there were several other people in jail for doing exactly the same thing - lying about who they had sex with. We're not supposed to have two sets of laws - one for the Clintons and another set for us little people. That's not how the law is supposed to work.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't take this much too seriously who wins because I doubt it matters.
That's exactly what people, specifically democrats, WANT you to think - esp if you disagree with them. They don't want you to see their attacks, because then you'll wake up and be onto them. No, they move slowly, over time.

All I know is that Bernie seems to be the most down to earth candidate, and if he can help lower the cost of my education, I'm all for it.
Bernie lives in la-la land, bro. His methods are not sustainable. Bernie wants to take all the golden eggs away from the hen who is laying them, but he doesn't realize that sooner or later the hen dies. Trump wants to preserve the hen. If you don't, nothing else matters.

That's really what this boils down to. Trump is literally the ONLY one of these guys that has half a shot in h*ll to save this country. The rest are just status quo and we will continue our descent, which is getting steeper every day. At the MINIMUM, Trump will disrupt the system and give us a fighting chance to start moving upwards again.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The question is how would her election impact feminism itself, not the country or the (real, heh) world. It's an interesting question. I believe her election, or any woman's election, would be a major anticlimax. Obama's election, whether you like him or not, was still more historically significant. The reason I believe this is through US history there have been far more social impediments to blacks generally than to women generally. If this were 1900 and the US were forced to choose between an educated black man and an educated white woman for president. I bet voters would go with the white woman. Even when women were "oppressed" they were still propped up by men, so you had feminist heroes like Eleanor Roosevelt or the angry bytches that started the Prohibition movement (good one, ladies). They were mostly monied white chicks with powerful husbands and they certainly had a leg up on most black men, let alone black women.

Besides that, we've already had a number of female Supreme Court justices, a female House Speaker, Secretary of State, and several female candidates for president. Other nations have elected women. Will a female US president be THAT big of a deal? Moreover, what will feminists do next? They will never be satisfied because if they cannot bytch about something being unfair, they won't have a raison d'etre. Feminism will probably rage on, with or without her, but it'll have one less thing to gripe about.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like Hillary is really submissive feminine woman , despite her body language trainers who are trying to teach her how to be strong and confidant.

Sprayarc

Banned
Reaction score
If you think having a woman president being the most powerful person in the world being a woman, would make stop the *****ing and complaining about patriarchy, you're wrong.

It will probably be more like "despite the sabotage against woman one of us made it, its the proof that if we insist and are assertive, we can make it" and a new wave of rabid feminism will start.

Best thing possible would be to have trump on steroids finishing once for all all this madness, making it socially acceptable to openly be anti political correctness.
Having a black person as a president or in any powerful position hasn't stopped them from b1tching and half of them are males.

Women will never, ever stop complaining.

Sprayarc

Banned
Reaction score
The only way to curb feminism and stop the negative impact it has on society is if people start perceiving it like the kkk or Nazi party.

That's the only way to stop it.