Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How would Hillary Clinton being elected impact Feminism?

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really hope Hillary wins
Four years of the psycho b1tch from hell = sixteen years of ultra conservative government. Julia Gillard , Google is your friend.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best thing possible would be to have trump on steroids finishing once for all all this madness, making it socially acceptable to openly be anti political correctness.

This.

I believe Trump will win. Trump is a breath of fresh air to so much garbage being sputtered. He says what the American people think, but are too afraid to express because they'll be called homophobes, racists and xenophobes.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ole Hill is really packing on the pounds. And you know what happens when you get in a relationship with a woman - they only get fatter. Here comes President Fat B!tch.

I don't see Trump beating Hillary in a general election. The media loves her and hates him. Plus, Trump has the Republican establishment working against him. The conservatives are going to find a way to suicide-bomb their own party. Because this is jihad, and in jihad you do whatever it takes, because God is on your side.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump will get my vote. All day long and Sunday too. I know a number of women who are going to vote for him...and against her. I think she will be a disaster for the US. The media does hate Trump. They especially hate that he drives the agenda and gets airtime even when they don't want him having it.

No one since Ronald Reagan has been so successful at exploiting the media for his own gain in politics.

I am huge fan on Reaganomics myself.

Chronocidal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump is scum.

He does not give a rat's ass about the Constitution or about rule-of-law and actively takes pride in his ignorance on everything from Constitutional law to military strategy. (The fact that he runs his mouth off about the wars and yet couldn't even name the major terrorist groups or identify who funds whom was very telling.) He just wants to be King, not President, and will bully and tyrannize American citizens if given power to do so.

I will never vote for someone who actively seeks to compromise the First Amendment (so he can sue dissenting journalists into silence and laugh as protesters get assaulted), and who openly proclaims his intention to violate the Eighth Amendment (and insult other candidates for not doing such). His historical behavior on Second and Fourth Amendment matters is also quite disturbing, no matter how much he postures now.

And nor do I ever intend to vote for someone who wouldn't even disavow support for things like the Japanese-American Internment nor the Ku Klux Klan (Really? He doesn't know who they are? If he's telling the truth, then does someone that badly-informed have any place in the White House?).

I don't want to see a Democrat elected, but I would sooner choose Sanders than Trump. With Rand Paul long gone, I'm really hoping Cruz gets the job done. I get that people are frustrated with "the establishment", but lawless scum is lawless scum no matter its origin, and I'm not going to act to actively hand state-power (i.e., the claim of authority of legitimized-violence upon citizens, such as me) to such.

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll vote for Hillary just so my man Bill can get blown in the oval office for at least 4 more years!

Building_and_Loan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It must be hard for the whole country to know that your husband cheated on you. I'm surprised how she can still be proud and preserve her marriage. I guess one reason is because it's the politically correct thing to do.

I do agree with what a few of you guys said. She is just being a Social Justice Warrior. She wants to be the first woman, first wife/husband president combo, you name it. I think the presidency is a selfish thing to do anyways. It's about the glory, and not the people. I like how back in the days it was bestowed upon Washington out of honor, not a big money campaign, even if he wasn't the best guy around.

I don't take this much too seriously who wins because I doubt it matters. All I know is that Bernie seems to be the most down to earth candidate, and if he can help lower the cost of my education, I'm all for it.
Bernie Sanders will lower your education cost at the expense of everything else, especially health care. He detests the wealthy 1%, yet wants them to stick around so someone can pay for his radical promises.

Then when they all leave the country, he'll have no one to pay for anything. He's the most flawed candidate since Eugene V. Debs, and that's saying a lot.

I'm not really a Trump guy, but at least he is a capitalist so he'd get my vote over the two Dems. It's pretty amazing that has become a criteria for president of the United States.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Hillary Clinton is a puppet to those who give her money. She will do exactly as told about all issues. Vote Trump, he is a successful billionaire, he is nobody's puppet. Trump will restore American economy, get American jobs back, quit United States aggressive world cop policy, reduce the police state at home, deal with immigration, shake hands with Putin, agree on issues he agrees, and disagree on issues he disagrees. Trump is his own man.

Hillary is a crazy b1tch, she will start World War 3.