"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

How would a Alpha Male handle this?

white sox bill

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2002
Messages
400
Reaction score
1
Age
66
Location
wisconsin
Hey!
I've made MUCH progress to becoming Alpha. But here's situation I need help with,

My ex-GF from many yrs ago, last week agreed to go to Summerfest, a large 2 week long drunkfest in Milwaukee this coming Saturday(tomorrow). She call this AM and tells me she has serios doubts about going because:
*Rain in the forecast--this is true, like 90% chance
*She just found out her Aunt/Uncle are arriving from Florida, and if we went, we'd have to be back @ 6PM. This nixes it since its a 2 hr drive.

She told me to get back w/her if I hear of a different forecast. I told her I'd call her in AM to confirm forecast. When her and I were dating, this seemed to come up once in a while. Anyway, does she have valid reasons, or a blow-off? Shes normally a very direct, almost Alpha female type..Shouild I let it slide, just one of those things? I could call this stripper, whos number I just got, 3 days ago, but then there goes the 'ol "Wait a week 'till you call" theory. Sugestions? Thanks,
Bill
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

maranathaman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 19, 2000
Messages
1,392
Reaction score
17
Location
LosAngeles, Ca. USA!
If it were me...

If it were me, I'd say something to her like.
"That's cool, maybe we should hang-out some other time when you are more available". Then call-up the stripper or some other chick, or even try to hook-up with some drunk chicks at the Beer fest! Then your ex will see that you are fine without her.
 

white sox bill

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2002
Messages
400
Reaction score
1
Age
66
Location
wisconsin
Re: If it were me...

Originally posted by maranathaman
If it were me, I'd say something to her like.
"That's cool, maybe we should hang-out some other time when you are more available". Then call-up the stripper or some other chick, or even try to hook-up with some drunk chicks at the Beer fest! Then your ex will see that you are fine without her.
Thanks, I'll bend the rules this time for the stripper and call her
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
First of all and you probably do not want to here this is that you shouldn't be hanging with your ex. done is done. there is a reason why your two are now ex's. I hope your not desperate trying to hang onto your memories. And forget that we are now friends bull shyt that some guys spout as a cover up.

Secondly, your happiness shouldn't depend on a females presence. If she doesn't wanna go then go without her and have a wonderful time.

Thirdly, her reasons sound valid to me. Don't sweat the little stuff.

Fourth thing I want to say is you should have some back up girls to go with if someone bales on you. Haven't you learned anything from this site?

Finally, you don't have to be something your not in order to make decisions on your own life. Being alpha doesn't mean you make the best decisions for YOU. Be who you are.


peace.
 

RochambeauAllStar

New Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2004
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Player

Nice reply.

Stripper:
1) Wait a week? Do you live by rules? Do what you want.
2) Even if waiting a week raised the interest level, the stripper has been there, done that (among everything else).
3) A stripper? WTF are you thinking? WWJD? Looking for someone truly f*cked in the head are we?
 

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
43
wake up to the realisation that she has chosen to be a sex object.
 

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
just let it pass. you'll be too busy hooking then.

why care? you can always have her on your "reserve" list.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top