Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How would a Alpha Male handle this?

white sox bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey!
I've made MUCH progress to becoming Alpha. But here's situation I need help with,

My ex-GF from many yrs ago, last week agreed to go to Summerfest, a large 2 week long drunkfest in Milwaukee this coming Saturday(tomorrow). She call this AM and tells me she has serios doubts about going because:
*Rain in the forecast--this is true, like 90% chance
*She just found out her Aunt/Uncle are arriving from Florida, and if we went, we'd have to be back @ 6PM. This nixes it since its a 2 hr drive.

She told me to get back w/her if I hear of a different forecast. I told her I'd call her in AM to confirm forecast. When her and I were dating, this seemed to come up once in a while. Anyway, does she have valid reasons, or a blow-off? Shes normally a very direct, almost Alpha female type..Shouild I let it slide, just one of those things? I could call this stripper, whos number I just got, 3 days ago, but then there goes the 'ol "Wait a week 'till you call" theory. Sugestions? Thanks,
Bill

maranathaman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it were me...

If it were me, I'd say something to her like.
"That's cool, maybe we should hang-out some other time when you are more available". Then call-up the stripper or some other chick, or even try to hook-up with some drunk chicks at the Beer fest! Then your ex will see that you are fine without her.

white sox bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: If it were me...

Originally posted by maranathaman
If it were me, I'd say something to her like.
"That's cool, maybe we should hang-out some other time when you are more available". Then call-up the stripper or some other chick, or even try to hook-up with some drunk chicks at the Beer fest! Then your ex will see that you are fine without her.
Thanks, I'll bend the rules this time for the stripper and call her

Reaction score
First of all and you probably do not want to here this is that you shouldn't be hanging with your ex. done is done. there is a reason why your two are now ex's. I hope your not desperate trying to hang onto your memories. And forget that we are now friends bull shyt that some guys spout as a cover up.

Secondly, your happiness shouldn't depend on a females presence. If she doesn't wanna go then go without her and have a wonderful time.

Thirdly, her reasons sound valid to me. Don't sweat the little stuff.

Fourth thing I want to say is you should have some back up girls to go with if someone bales on you. Haven't you learned anything from this site?

Finally, you don't have to be something your not in order to make decisions on your own life. Being alpha doesn't mean you make the best decisions for YOU. Be who you are.

peace.

RochambeauAllStar

Reaction score
Player

Nice reply.

Stripper:
1) Wait a week? Do you live by rules? Do what you want.
2) Even if waiting a week raised the interest level, the stripper has been there, done that (among everything else).
3) A stripper? WTF are you thinking? WWJD? Looking for someone truly f*cked in the head are we?

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wake up to the realisation that she has chosen to be a sex object.

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
just let it pass. you'll be too busy hooking then.

why care? you can always have her on your "reserve" list.