Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How women block escalation

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another similar one is "i need to get to know you more"

"I dont share my number"

I just block girls like this, not jumping through their hoops
Yeah, if there´s not strong cooperation from the start it´s likely probably not worthwhile. Other indicators of women being low interest and therefore not worth dealing with are not replying, taking too long to reply or suggesting dates far into the future. If a girl says "I´m busy this week" forget it.

And, as in the case of the girl at Hooters, insisting on setting the location. That´s a huge red flag.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The " get to know you more" is a classic female stalling tactic either to blow your interaction off all together or because she hasn't decided if you are worthy of her pu$$y yet

" im on my period" is the favourite of all time for stopping escalation to sex , women know their cycles and wouldn't usually schedule a date with a male in the same window so you can guarantee this excuse is usually B.S

I think you just need to be wary of hoop jumping all together ......a large proportion of women believe they are worth more than they actually are

Case in point a HB7 adds ME on instagram last week , i message her flirting ....her responses are slow and boring it felt like she almost wanted me too start being a dancing monkey to get her attention

this girl is ok worth a bang but at the end of the day she is a HB 7 !! they are common as muck :lol:

I just left her on read.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally, if you're not getting laid, you're getting played.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
they will say anything to string you out just a little further...
” I need to get to know you more” or “let’s start as friends”
In other words,you’re an option and not her first choice.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When I see the let’s start as friends line , I know that the chance of me stickin my dxck in that woman is low, possible but unlikely.
I will probably have to do all the work.
pass.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Insisting on a lengthy phone call in lieu of texting before any meet. This way they can fully scrutinize you without any pic exchange, sexting or any in-person charisma or kinoing.

And half the time they'll mumble the entire convo. Naturally these same women will speak clearly for any business call or with family members. But not for you, you dirty player!