Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How women approach men

EndlessNameless

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at the gym earlier today and this girl came up to me to ask if I was using the machine I was just in front of.
Then 10 mn later she came back and asked me if I could help her on another machine that was not functioning correctly.
Was it an approach ??

corona20

Don Juan
Reaction score
there's a good chance..

Story #1
I used to work at a grocery store. I winked at this cute girl when we made eye contact (i was cashier)

Next day
Same Cute girl approached me with a gallon of milk telling me "oh, i think this milks needs to be put back" (and i'm thinking, she couldve approached anyone..ANYONE in the store.. she coudve RETURNED IT HERSELF!" so i asked her if she was single, and she said "yes im single" so i asked for number

Imo, theres a 60% chance its an approach..

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at the gym earlier today and this girl came up to me to ask if I was using the machine I was just in front of.
Then 10 mn later she came back and asked me if I could help her on another machine that was not functioning correctly.
Was it an approach ??
No. At best it's called putting herself in your orbit. But just from what you've shared one can't tell if she had any romantic interest in you or simply wanted help with that machine and she found you for whatever reason more approachable than anyone else at that moment.
so i asked her if she was single, and she said "yes im single" so i asked for number
what happened next? :rolleyes:

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You never know. If you are interested, then start some dialogue, make her smile and get her number.

I had a girl in high school that used to watch me walk from the parking lot into the building. Many times I would end up walking right past her once I entered the building. I always figured she was simply heading to class. That wasn't the case. Later we dated and she told me she was checking me out and wanted to get my attention so I would ask her out.

I've had several over the years that displayed similar behavior.
Women Are very indirect communicators if there is a chance they might get rejected. They always have a "safe" out and might deny your advances.

Go after what you want. If it works it works, if not find another.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does it matter if you were approached or not? You've already been Initiated, so Isolate and escalate.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You never know. If you are interested, then start some dialogue, make her smile and get her number.
I have randomly approached women that didn't give me any IOIs or signals and they automatically turned to smiling and extending the conversation. In addition, my gf has resting bvch face syndrome out in public which makes her unapproachable if you are relying off choosing signals.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was it an approach ??
Maybe, maybe not.

Dont make it about her speculative signals.

If she is attractive, approach her.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ambiguity like this leaves me confused.
I’m used to more direct like; ‘Hi’. or an obvious compliment.

In any event. It is a positive. At worst. She feels comfortable with you and you look like you know your way around weights & machines.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Possibly...this is a common way women do it by "finding a reason" to start a convoy with you. Also if you are at a bar or club and you see a woman "following" you around to different areas, they like to stay in proximity to you so they can look at you and give you approaching signals.

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience, this is one of the ways women approach. So, yes I’m 95% sure you were approached. As a general rule, women don’t initiate conversations with men in public they don’t know.

Women love to be noticed, and if they find you physically attractive they want to be noticed by you.

Also, in my opinion, the most attractive women in terms of looks and personality approach men subtly if at all, whereas I’m weary of women who express their interest outright.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was it an approach ??
If only the first encounter had happened, I'd say it wasn't an approach. The second one sounds like an approach. Now, one should always keep in mind that a woman could approach simply to buttress her ego, with no intention of wanting the man to actually pursue romantic interest in her.

This reminds of one time in front of my college apartment building where some chunky chick was asking me a lot of questions about the bus stop, etc. As I recall, she introduced herself to me, and I was just avoiding being rude. Of course, not 10 seconds into this, she let it slip out about her "boyfriend". :rolleyes: I'm thinking to myself, this chick is definitely not attractive enough to hurl that at me. :rolleyes: