Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How/Why do women fall in love?

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The general rule in dealings with women is: "The harder the man tries to make things work with a woman, the less likely it is it will work out for him."

This includes orgasms. Dont try hard, dont go out of your way to get her off.
Yea I know that now. I’ve said it makes a man beta elsewhere on the forum a year or two ago. Because you’re right: the harder you try, the more you are beta

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They perpetuate the machine by making themselves cogs in the very machine they despise. Use one cheap girl for all she’s worth, then it’s on to the next. The notch count is all that matters, because men are addicted to incrementing it. That notch count is their identity instead of their character.
Can a man that has hardly any sexual experience get an upper echelon woman?

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say yes, a man can absolutely get an upper echelon woman. The question is: what is an upper echelon woman?

Glassguy

Reaction score
Could be but in my experience unless you have sexual chemistry, she not gonna stick around. Doesn’t matter what else you have going for you
Definitely agree. And I've banged a lot of chicks where the sexual chemistry was definitely not great. Current chick and I have unbelievable sexual chemistry. We can fvck literally every day and it's not gotten boring or complacent at all. She went out of her way to tell me after we first fvcked that she felt we had really strong sexual chemistry and has brought up that conversation quite a bit since then.

Women fall in love with how the man makes her feel. Passion, excitement, value, frame, charisma, etc.

Sexual chemistry DEFINITELY helps keep them around and from wondering off.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely agree. And I've banged a lot of chicks where the sexual chemistry was definitely not great. Current chick and I have unbelievable sexual chemistry. We can fvck literally every day and it's not gotten boring or complacent at all. She went out of her way to tell me after we first fvcked that she felt we had really strong sexual chemistry and has brought up that conversation quite a bit since then.

Women fall in love with how the man makes her feel. Passion, excitement, value, frame, charisma, etc.

Sexual chemistry DEFINITELY helps keep them around and from wondering off.
Dude that’s exactly how my ex and I were. It’s the greatest situation to find yourself in. A fwb and I also had and that as well but she couldn’t handle non monogamy

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignore the woman. Women do talk themselves into loving a man. They have to justify the feeling somehow, and they aren't logical enough to know any other terms otherwise. Been through this way too much where a woman thinks she's in love with someone, but is actually just in love with the fact he is with her. She will wonder why he is making her feel a certain way and just justifies she's madly in love with him. Way too much songs by women that say this exact same thing.

Example: Britney Spears (Drive me Crazy)
Isn't she talking about excitement, rather than love? "I'm so excited, I'm in too deep". Worth noting the song is called "(You drive me) Crazy", emphasis on Crazy. For her, "it might seem like a crush... but it doesn't mean that I'm serious" (Oops I Did It Again)

Again, always ignore what women say. This should be stuck to men's refrigerators as a note.
Some guys may need to hear that, but a woman in bed saying "slower" is probably worth listening to, depending on your goal. In some contexts, a woman might not be serious, and in other contexts she could be telling you what she actually thinks. In my view, the lower a man's LMS, the more they need your advice on their fridge.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can a man that has hardly any sexual experience get an upper echelon woman?
Definitely. Sex is not super-high on the priority list for such women. Although it may be important, they value a man’s character MUCH more highly.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another tip: love requires a lot of responsibility, something women hate. That is another reason why women do not and will not love someone. It requires too much sacrifice that a man can do far better.