Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How we resolve with regards to sex and violence greatly affects who we are

Questionitall

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a famous psychologist said that how we resolve towards sex and violence greatly affects our personality.

Anyone know who said that?

Would you agree with it?

I sure would.

Until recently I tolerated mistreatment from others (I would have used fear of confrontation as an excuse but in reality I probably thought that I simply deserved the mistreatment).

In the past couple of years I have discovered that virtually all bullies have a nose for weakness/size you up before bullying and that proactive confidence is the best way to not be bullied (the rare bullies that I still do face fold very fast when they realize that I really will not tolerate it).

Until recently I would have used being shy as an excuse for not getting women. Reality: deep down I probably simply thought that I did not deserve them

My experience has been that sexual confidence has been congruent with overall confidence/loosing the fear of confrontation.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
That's a correct conclusion.

I agree, I've seen it in myself and my growth and improvements on smv

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a famous psychologist said that how we resolve towards sex and violence greatly affects our personality.

Anyone know who said that?

Would you agree with it?

I sure would.

Until recently I tolerated mistreatment from others (I would have used fear of confrontation as an excuse but in reality I probably thought that I simply deserved the mistreatment).

In the past couple of years I have discovered that virtually all bullies have a nose for weakness/size you up before bullying and that proactive confidence is the best way to not be bullied (the rare bullies that I still do face fold very fast when they realize that I really will not tolerate it).

Until recently I would have used being shy as an excuse for not getting women. Reality: deep down I probably simply thought that I did not deserve them

My experience has been that sexual confidence has been congruent with overall confidence/loosing the fear of confrontation.
"Sexual confidence" is a different type of confidence... It's the same as "conversational confidence",
"confidence in a certain aptitude", those are different types of confidence. Having success in an unrelated area can boost confidence in other areas, but it's not as much as boosting confidence specifically in that area. IE: I have greater "conversational confidence", because i've been speaking alot more and everyone likes talking with me.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Approaching opposite sex is crucial to developing my own self image in the sexual marketplace, even if the approaches are more subtle, as women are prone to do.

When I stop practicing giving IOI's due to fear of confrontation, its like I take myself out of the sexual marketplace

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Approaching opposite sex is crucial to developing my own self image in the sexual marketplace, even if the approaches are more subtle, as women are prone to do.

When I stop practicing giving IOI's due to fear of confrontation, its like I take myself out of the sexual marketplace
It's hard in reality these days due to covid and the masks.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex and violence, at one time in our lineage, was much less a part than they are now, could probably be considered the same concept, but not today.

Confidence is good, but you can't let it extend into ignorance/arrogance.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Violence is an amazing thing when it comes of feeling alive, I curse my old self for being a pvssy in my teens and avoiding it even when was necessary.

The best things in my life all came from some form of violence wheter psycological of physical.

Sex and violence are also connected, its no coincidence that those unable to deal with violence are most of the times unable to deal with women and the other way around.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex and violence, at one time in our lineage, was much less a part than they are now, could probably be considered the same concept, but not today.

Confidence is good, but you can't let it extend into ignorance/arrogance.
What's being secure and confident to you might look like arrogance to another.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's being secure and confident to you might look like arrogance to another.
Context and perspective are very important, yet we're often quick to dismiss them and just run with the convenient narrative, and often we aren't given time to explain ourselves, especially if us being viewed negatively is a part of the agenda of another.

This is why I like the forum, or any forum, it allows for discourse and ideas in an unbiased away, or it was until this dreaded like function was introduced, I quite enjoyed the idea of Reputation, allows for more expression, but often the more established members would just neg on any conflicting ideas, but the like function does the same thing, except you aren't negged into oblivion so I guess it's a bit more user friendly for newer posters.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Context and perspective are very important, yet we're often quick to dismiss them and just run with the convenient narrative, and often we aren't given time to explain ourselves, especially if us being viewed negatively is a part of the agenda of another.
Agenda's can be a total beyatch... It's good to recognize the agendas in play...

This is why I like the forum, or any forum, it allows for discourse and ideas in an unbiased away, or it was until this dreaded like function was introduced, I quite enjoyed the idea of Reputation, allows for more expression, but often the more established members would just neg on any conflicting ideas, but the like function does the same thing, except you aren't negged into oblivion so I guess it's a bit more user friendly for newer posters.