How useful is it having a great body?

MascaraSnake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My 2012 resolution was to work out more often, and finally get results. well, it's happened. it may be an ongoing process, but I've made significant gains with my workouts and it's obvious to most people that I've put on muscle.

i've been so busy lately, though, I've neglected nightlife. as far as game that doesn't require a lot of hard thought, how much farther does having a tight body get you?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In terms of one night stands a lot, I can see the different pretty easily not only because you are physically more attractive but because due to that, girls project on you qualities they like (strengh, courage etc) wheter you have them or not.
The marketing component is as powerful as the visual one.

In terms on serious relationships not that much (at least in my case) if you behave in an unappropriate way (there are many other way of screwing up without being an afc) you still get no second chance.
I think for girls to stick around status is much more important, however the hot body gives you a pass to enter.
Dont forget also that muscles in some way grant you respect from men as well which can be percieved as status.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
switch said:
body=%20
face=%10
game=%40
money+status = %30
I don't think game equals (face + money + status). I think when you have those things the girls like you enough that you don't need much game.

Body means more like 60%. Just because you have a shirt on doesn't mean your body isn't seen. When you are tanned and ripped it shows through. Also, your face is a reflection of your body as your jaw line shows how lean you are.

BingoBango

Don Juan
Reaction score
Game is the biggest factor. Ur hot body will provide her with a logical justification for liking u. Eg u'll go and run good game on her, attract her and pick her up, and she will rationalise to herself that she's attracted to u coz u have a hot body, and tell her friends this is the reason also (even tho the real reason is ur GAME)

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Game only works if there is attraction. It maintains but does not create attraction. Attraction only happens if you have a nice body.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quit with the percentages people... Huge example of Kjing is HUGE! (kjing = keyboard jocking aka you're making this sh!t up and have no idea when you're talking about!)

As far as the question: It helps things. Especially when it comes to having a woman view you as a sex object. It also helps your personal confidence which obviously helps things as well.

When i was in my early 20s - i couldn't even do a pull-up and was a pole. Now I'm pretty built and pretty lean after working out for 6 years.... I honestly don't notice a huge difference in women's initial reactions to me (unless im out somewhere with my shirt off; then i get called "hot"; get drunk girls touching me, etc; which never happens with shirt on.)

I DO feel way more confident; especially when it comes to making sexual escalation.

bigneil said:
Game only works if there is attraction. It maintains but does not create attraction. Attraction only happens if you have a nice body.
wtf? only???? biggest overstatement ever! And that’s saying a lot considering the amount of trolling/cry babies/excuse makers because they suck at game… on here.

Last edited:

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
San Jose California said:
yeah it's mostly game not body
It's a combination of things that'll change from girl to girl... some girls think i have a hot body and can't keep their hands and mouths off it! other girls are unimpressed.... some girls think im an @sshole and want nothing to do with me... some girls think im an @sshole and want to have my kids...

But these dudes wanna be nerdy @ss scientists and sh!t.... it's bad enough that we have these "community" terms... Now we have these lonely fools trying to put %s on attraction.................................

stupid cvnts

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some may not agree, but I found over the course of my life that the women I have been with have liked rather slim guys with no beer belly rather that a body builder type. Many have told me so. Maybe all this gym stuff is over hyped?

Just an observation.

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
Some may not agree, but I found over the course of my life that the women I have been with have liked rather slim guys with no beer belly rather that a body builder type. Many have told me so. Maybe all this gym stuff is over hyped?

Just an observation.

My observation is that most women I like prefer lean muscle. More like a Ryan Reynolds than a "bodybuilder". But muscle definition (in my observations) is FAR from over hyped.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From personal experience I can say it allows you to get the same results with a lt less work. Girls will approach you and start talking to you a lot more. Everything becomes easier because you physically are turning her on without saying a word the same way you would mentally turn her on by using game...

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having a fit body is extremely important. I have commented on this before but will comment again. I played football in college and was up to about 205-210 playing weight. This was great for the sport as I needed every bit of weight and muscle to be up there; but my face and mid-section suffered the consequences. 2 years after graduation and I am down to 175-180. I have kept a lot of muscle and lost a lot of fat in all the right areas. A strong jaw line and thin waist do wonders with women. You have no idea how much easier it was to get ladies after dropping weight, even when I was on a football team and center of the school for a while (although the higher value that came from football did help a bit).

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
take it from me.... it counts and counts big. I have a good looking face and have always been told i was sexy, cute, hot or whatever but today i have the body ive always wanted. im 6' with broad wide shoulders with a slim waist and 17" 1/2 arms lean. its been a long road and diet to get here but guess what... there is nothin like it. Ive recently had women ask me if im a model and i laugh it off but deep inside it feels good. They always want to touch my chest or as a matter a fact i was at a bar last night, i approached these two cute girls, i mentioned something about the gym and they said "i can definitely see you work out" with a smile and wanted to feel my abs............. HOWEVER......

My looks and body get me in the door and girls open up to me easy, then comes my game into play. I have a joking personality and very laid back attitude that enables me to have a cool conversation with the girl but with all the good looks, its not always a walk in the park because i get accused of being a player and "having women lined up" so i get an attitude sometimes. you can say its a good problem to have but at the same time it can suck. My advice, get that diet in check and workout hard, you wont regret it and its a plus for your health anyway. Youll feel good, look good and women will love it as well. They want a man that looks and is strong... "Super Hero" look.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
switch said:
body=%20
face=%10
game=%40
money+status = %30
Looks, Money, Game.

Have any two of these.

If you can only have one, have money, as you can BUY a nice body, status, flashy items, etc.

Game only can maintain and keep attraction like personality can, but women always go for looks and money.

DonJuanabe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls like well-muscled guys (doesn't mean bodybuilder). If a girl is standing behind you, looks at your ass, scampers off to get her friend saying "you have to see this" and when they come back her friend mumbles "Oh. My. God..." and they start giggling while staring at your glutes it means they're thinking about the kind of sex they'd experience with you. If a girl keeps wanting to poke your biceps it means she likes it and wonders how it would feel for you to have your arms wrapped around her. Being fit won't keep a girl but it will help you get one initially through physical attraction.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After reading this thread, I should have no regrets of hiring a PT at the gym, keeping strict with my diet and going full thottle ahead. I am excited at this "new world" that can happen after a body change, better posture, health and losing the gut. Threads like this reaffirm that if you have the right body and focus on looking good then it's downhill as far as the ladies department is concerned. In fact, women will think you are rude if you don't approach and talk to them. That would be cool.

Who cares about status or money? If you have a good body then a woman will even take care of you if she digs you. What about all these other threads about hot girls chasing losers that are bums?

jglide123

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with most of the guys' comments to the OP: looks certainly matter. Be it face, body type, style, etc. To what degree depends on the woman. Women like different body types. Just google the OP's question and you'll find forums (much like ours) where women describe what types of bodies they like (some in vivid detail). Why not focus on improving yourself in EVERY major area, i.e. game, looks, finances, etc....

juicywa

Don Juan
Reaction score
I laugh at guys who read "the game" and believe (or misinterpret) that looks don't matter. AT ALL. Just met a guy like this actually.

Kawai

Don Juan
Reaction score
It matters...

It's an absolute game changer. I'm 5'10" and weigh in at 200lbs @ 13% bodyfat (this fluctuates). I've been working out seriously now for about 10 years and I can say that it opens doors and causes women to approach. When I weighed 180 or less I had to work a lot more.

That said, it won't hold'em. You still have to have a decent personality. If you have the car, the house, the clothes, the personality, and all the shiney things...it's almost a sure thing as it plays to their fantasy.

You will get labled a player, but that also creates the challenge of her being the girl that will be able to hold you down. This is not an exaggeration, I stopped counting after 400 women (this is good...and not good). At age 34 I slowed my roll and started only dating for relationships...I still got labled a player and had a hard time maintaining trust even though I wasn't spinning additional plates.

Anyway, most of the girls I dated always commented later that physique was the clincher.

Keep in mind that it's a lifestyle. Like I said, I found what works for me, and then I stuck with that formula (plain Creatine Monohydrate, Muscle Milk, and a daily vit.). Stay away from fried foods (unless olive oil), and don't over do the carbs. You're metabolism will speed up, you'll burn more calories just sitting around than someone who runs all the time, and since you're constantly replacing cells in your body, you'll maintain a youthful appearance far longer. I'm 38 and always get estimated at 29 to 33 max.

There's a lot of science behind it, but most important is consistency. If anyone has questions about working out, I'll be more than happy to send you everything I know. Consequently I'm good at getting laid, but horrible at maintaining a quality relationship, so don't bother asking me about that.

Laters