You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Originally posted by nan3109
well, i just read in a post that all girls are shallow and they, if given the opportunity, will choose a hotter guy over their boyfriend anyday and cheat.
]Originally posted by
Xblitz I'm here telling you that post is wrong. The person who said that must have been in a relationship where their girlfriend cheated. And rather than accept that she didn't love him, he protected his ego and made a statement on that blaming it on something else. Trust me, if she's into you, trust her - let her have the opportunity to cheat. If she loves you she won't even think about it. She'll only think about you. if she DOES cheat then she didn't like you enough to be worth your time anyway.
They only as hot as you make em out to be... if they too hot for you, then why should they be with you? They'll find someone hotter, or equal.Originally posted by nan3109
well, i just read in a post that all girls are shallow and they, if given the opportunity, will choose a hotter guy over their boyfriend anyday and cheat.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Just have as much fun as you can before she moves... forget the rest.Originally posted by nan3109
how do you keep things from becoming STALE? shes moving to wisconsin soon but she "loves" me or something and she still wants to go out with me
when you say forget the rest do you mean dont count on the relationship lasting when she moves?Originally posted by InLawsHateMe
Just have as much fun as you can before she moves... forget the rest.