Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to win back a girl who lost interest.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That fact about her husband says also alot about her. She is the one who decided to marry and have children with a child molester.

Also think about the possibility that she made things up to incriminate her husband.
Things like that has happened before.

I would not touch with a 10ft pole.
She didn't know about it. I believe......Online article has mug shot of guy. The article says, abuse happened since age 6. Girl is now 14. The kids don't lie. It is unlikely he was set up by mother. However, I count to many years before it was found out. 8 years. Very likely, father was couching his girl since early age.
When we met last year in 2018, she asked me key personal question. Only women interested in me have asked. But when we met abuse was not reported to authorities. Husband was arrested last year in late December. No it won't stop me. I am not looking to marry her, but romance with her. Don't need to live with her. Mommy got a life too and her old parents live with her.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She didn't know about it. I believe......Online article has mug shot of guy. The article says, abuse happened since age 6. Girl is now 14. The kids don't lie. It is unlikely he was set up by mother. However, I count to many years before it was found out. 8 years. Very likely, father was couching his girl since early age.
When we met last year in 2018, she asked me key personal question. Only women interested in me have asked. But when we met abuse was not reported to authorities. Husband was arrested last year in late December. No it won't stop me. I am not looking to marry her, but romance with her. Don't need to live with her. Mommy got a life too and her old parents live with her.

Thats **** up, poor little girl.

A

AJ84

For now, I will only reply to you.
There are 2 females, not just 1. However, I am only inquiring about 1.
Neither one have had sex with me, only 1 was kissed in the mouth. But for the porpoise of this threat, I am interested in the girl I have not kissed.

It is unclear whether she lost the interest or is playing hard to get. She was very active when we met. Now, she has calmed down. She is married and for sure about to divorce. Husband got caught touching his own little girl. So MF is in jail.
Question: if it would have been you whose husband was found engaging in the crime, how soon would you go out to find and let a new man in your life?
We are both college educated.
Jesus Murphy. This woman clearly has a lot going on personally and maybe isn’t interested your’s or anyone else’s d**k right now? Like really? Trying to find out why a woman who is dealing with a divorce, a traumatized child and a predator soon to be ex husband isn’t interested in sexing you?

With all due respect get over yourself here and put it in perspective. You’re likely far down the list of people she wants to deal with right now, bigger things are happening in her life it seems.

You clearly have no consideration or even understanding it seems of what is happening with her. She married a pedophile! She’s got some crap to sort out.

If it was me the last thing I would be thinking about is dating, I would be focused on being there for my child and any guy who didn’t get that could f**k right off.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. He’s not going to listen. He asked, I answered...but listen? Nah. THAT ain’t happening, lol.
Can you read my other threats. I will later start a conversation with you. Thanks for your point of view and input.