Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to win back a girl who lost interest.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I need input in sparking the interest in a girl who lost interest in me. I need examples that worked for you.

I don't want to hear the typical "move on", NEXT, and work on your self advice.

I am already maintaining my frame and working on my self. Who has ever done this before?

The only thing that comes to my mind is to show up with hot female friend or hot cousin at X place where target female is for her to see me. Other than that, I need your life experiences. Practical solutions.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
send her flowers, gossip about mates, men, and finances, listen to her woes, text her on evenings after 8pm to confirm she is your life

The only thing that comes to my mind is to show up with hot female friend or hot cousin at X place where target female is for her to see me.
definition of the word beta, as its a trick.....................its not authentic.......

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There really is no one size fits all when it comes to women. I had a girl flat out dump me after a year because she said I didn’t ever text first (which was a lie, I didn’t text first as much as she did though but I did text first). We went a week without talking but in my defense she became hard to talk to because her answers became short and cold and we went a whole week without talking to each other. So I made the mistake of trying to initiate texts first after that even though I knew deep down it was just an excuse she used and the problem was deeper. I tried to get her to meet up and talk but she never would. We just stopped talking all together, we never officially broke up. Never heard from her again.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
girls have a sixth sense when they feel like you dont care anymore and then they will chase again. It is super weird and I know some people here know what im talkiing about. Literally the day I get over my oneitis or the girl who rejected me I get a text from her. See other girls. Trust me. I know its not the answer your not wanting to hear but its the truth.
If your intent is to hang onto her? There are no practical solutions. Deal with it.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go no contact for about a month and then hit her up randomly. If she's into you in any way, she'll be responsive. But if not, then you're probably **** out of luck. But if you're smart, you'll meet other girls during that month so it won't be a big deal to you.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, so you want only the advice you want to hear?

Either way, yes, I've done this before, way back when, with the girl who drove me to this site. I was saying the same things you are saying. I even downloaded a $30 book off the web about how to get your ex back. Funny thing is, it worked (for a while). They are ex's for a reason, and it's very likely that what happened before, will happen again.

Basically, you go non-contact for 30 days. That's the gist of it. But you don't want to hear this, so that's where my advice ends.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can not get there from where you are. I have invested likely much more than the average guy in trying to do the same that your asking. I don't really have it solved. I keep looking as I have complete family already and in the later part of life and I just hate to give up.

A logical way to think about it is imagine if there is a girl that you do not find attractive at all and also do not think much of there character for whatever reasons. Now what would/could that girl do that would attract you to them so that you just want to be with them. Probably not gonna happen... no matter how hard she tries... not gonna happen. She could be a terrific person and to some good looking. Just not to you...

You can read some stories from red pill marriage that tell about how after running a MAP plan that they did get the girl to break and come back to them completely. Those are encouraging so maybe it is possible.

If you are not married and do not have kids then the effort you would spend on this to get her back would get you more results starting with a new girl. Do try to figure out/understand what happened so that you do not get into the same again.

I am in a very strong physical postion, as such I can get compliance from the girl, but desire... and that is what your asking.

You will probably keep trying for some time, but if your not really deeply invested already just move on. remember life only is so long and every moment spent in frustration will never come back to you.

Good Luck.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only girls I’ve ever “won back” are the ones I never expected to ever have a chance with again. Ironically by the time they were ready for me to win them back, I had no interest in doing so.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I need input in sparking the interest in a girl who lost interest in me. I need examples that worked for you.

I am already maintaining my frame and working on my self. Who has ever done this before?

The only thing that comes to my mind is to show up with hot female friend or hot cousin at X place where target female is for her to see me. Other than that, I need your life experiences. Practical solutions.
Seduction is primarily a woman's game. As a man you can attempt to seduce in order to raise interest but you're better off enjoying your life and all the beautiful women in it that would love to be with you. It's a feminine quality and even the og DJ used it to make themselves more pimpalicious, not to supplicate.

If you feel like you need this one girl then you're coming from a place of weakness and dependency, like a child. It means the break up is exactly what you needed.

You clearly are not working on yourself enough. If you were working to master physical and mental skills that you find enjoyable and challenging then you would be less emotional, less irrational. You would find the majority of your life satisfaction in your craft, not in women. When a man's work elates and inspires him he doesn't care or have time to go out of his way to seduce one particular woman(unless it's extremely convenient). One woman's or 100 women's rejection is of no consequence because life is already satisfying for him.

Flirt with women that happen to be around you while you go about your day, chasing dreams that you want, doing the things you love to do.

Orientate yourself towards something, otherwise you're disoriented.

If you want a relationship but only with this one person then you're not well. You will desperately seek any confirmation to reach out to her. You have effectively retrograded your personal growth to the point of childhood. What you need is to distance yourself from her and maybe from all women while you get your mental shiit together and grow into the man women naturally gravitate towards.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

This post is a face palm. I hate to say it but it has been said countless times...

You CANNOT negotiate desire.

Now.

IF she was in love with you and you were an ass hole or cheated or otherwise behaved badly to the point where she withdrew to maintain her self respect or her standard, that’s one thing.

That might be recoverable because she left out of self respect rather than a loss of desire. In that scenario you could conceivably restart the interaction and behave in a more respectful less ass hole way and it could perhaps go somewhere.

If she left or faded for any other reason like she lost attraction (lost desire) or met someone else she likes better? There’s nothing you can do other than move on yourself.

Every once in a while a couple comes back together after one or the other partner evolves into a better/higher value/more sought after partner...but you gotta demonstrate that. How?

By going about your life without her and enjoying it.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had never heard any recorded version of that song before. My father was a World War II veteran, and I had heard him sing that song when I was a little boy. This Thread reminded me of it, so I looked it up on YouTube.
Mine too. He was in Patton’s army. Came ashore at Normandy the 2nd day.

-Augustus-

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Suave88. You get that advice because its the truth. Move on. Forget about her. Take care of your business and get back yput masculine attractive swag. She will come sniffing later to see if your still stupid.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

This post is a face palm. I hate to say it but it has been said countless times...

You CANNOT negotiate desire.

Now.

IF she was in love with you and you were an ass hole or cheated or otherwise behaved badly to the point where she withdrew to maintain her self respect or her standard, that’s one thing.

That might be recoverable because she left out of self respect rather than a loss of desire. In that scenario you could conceivably restart the interaction and behave in a more respectful less ass hole way and it could perhaps go somewhere.

If she left or faded for any other reason like she lost attraction (lost desire) or met someone else she likes better? There’s nothing you can do other than move on yourself.

Every once in a while a couple comes back together after one or the other partner evolves into a better/higher value/more sought after partner...but you gotta demonstrate that. How?

By going about your life without her and enjoying it.
For now, I will only reply to you.
There are 2 females, not just 1. However, I am only inquiring about 1.
Neither one have had sex with me, only 1 was kissed in the mouth. But for the porpoise of this threat, I am interested in the girl I have not kissed.

It is unclear whether she lost the interest or is playing hard to get. She was very active when we met. Now, she has calmed down. She is married and for sure about to divorce. Husband got caught touching his own little girl. So MF is in jail.
Question: if it would have been you whose husband was found engaging in the crime, how soon would you go out to find and let a new man in your life?
We are both college educated.

Last edited:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Neither one have had sex with me, only 1 was kissed in the mouth. But for the porpoise of this threat, I am interested in the girl I have not kissed.

It is unclear whether she lost the interest or is playing hard to get. She was very active when we met. Now, she has calmed down. She is married and for sure about to divorce. Husband got caught touching his own little girl. So MF is in jail.
Question: if it would have been you whose husband was found engaging in the crime, how soon would you go out to find and let a new man in your life?
I would not entertain a new man at all until the following criteria were met:

1. The divorce was finalized
2. The outcome of the father’s trial was known
3. My daughter was sufficiently emotionally stabilized to cope with what happened and stable enough to deal with her mother having a relationship (might take YEARS to reach that point)
4. The mother gets therapy or support to cope with what has occurred.

When I divorced I waited an entire year before accepting a date with another man. And I divorced under good circumstances without this kind of abuse going on. It takes time to heal from the emotional upheaval of divorce, nevermind the abuse issues with this woman’s situation.

This lady’s life is a train wreck right now. If she’s seeking out male attention under the circumstances she is part of the problem.

Surely there are other attractive women in proximity to you who are not such a mess. Think of the child. The little girl is most important here.

I’d not touch this with a ten foot pole...and if the mother is keeping her distance from you? That is exactly what she should be doing.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice try, but even this well reasoned argument won't dissuade anyone desperate enough to actually consider that recent home wreckage fertile ground for anything but a compound Greek tragedy.
Exactly. He’s not going to listen. He asked, I answered...but listen? Nah. THAT ain’t happening, lol.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her to go on a date...because you have this friend who is really into her and you think they would be great together.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

That fact about her husband says also alot about her. She is the one who decided to marry and have children with a child molester.

Also think about the possibility that she made things up to incriminate her husband.
Things like that has happened before.

I would not touch with a 10ft pole.