Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to win an intellectual debate when on date?

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I went on a date where this girl was all over my ass stating scientific facts are always biased and you shouldn't take every fact as right!
I just laughed so hard and it did come off as rude, but this girl was super confident of herself and I was just lying there with nothing to answer.
On every topic that we were discussing, she had a upper hand on it.
Any thoughts?
It's always a bad idea to have serious conversations with women. Whilst she spouts her nonsense you should be busy pulling down her panties.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you ever want “an intellectual debate” while on a date? You should be keeping it light hearted and fun not just for her but most importantly for your own enjoyment. Nothing good comes from discussing serious topics on dates.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I went on a date where this girl was all over my ass stating scientific facts are always biased and you shouldn't take every fact as right!
I just laughed so hard and it did come off as rude, but this girl was super confident of herself and I was just lying there with nothing to answer.
Any thoughts?
So she's going to debate "pi", or "gravity" or "friction" or "centrifugal force" or "momentum", etc etc things that are in use all around us every day that we rely on?

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact that the woman had the clearness of mind to understand that science is biased makes ME want to date her. Most women (and men) are NPCs who "trust the experts!".

You must always be ready to consider someone's point of view. Having an argument for the sake of winning it IS biased science.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How to win an intellectual debate when on date?
Read books! ;)
(and ditch the TV, video games out of the window)
and for the record not sh'it fiction literature (e.g. pure entertainment again), but you actually learn something from. Like for example Homer, Shakespeare, Marcus Aelius, self improvement books, business books etc.

Most people people dont even read one book a year. So if you read two books a both you will have 22 x advantage towards those that don't...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact that the woman had the clearness of mind to understand that science is biased makes ME want to date her. Most women (and men) are NPCs who "trust the experts!".

You must always be ready to consider someone's point of view. Having an argument for the sake of winning it IS biased science.
You just have to wait for her to finish speaking and then say "Wrong" loudly. That's what I always do.

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can win an argument on any topic, against any opponent. People know this, and steer clear of me at parties. Often, as a sign of their great respect, they don't even invite me

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can win an argument on any topic, against any opponent. People know this, and steer clear of me at parties. Often, as a sign of their great respect, they don't even invite me
Or because they think you are a "know it all tw'at" and annoying. (No offense meant).

Winning an argument for the price if winning doesn't equal that you really won.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, she's not wrong.

Also, do not have intellectual debates with woman you're trying to get with. Totally pointless.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any thoughts?
Any thoughts. Yes. Next. You don't entertain unflexable argumentative girls. Just no. You will be exhausted arguing with her on everything and she will thrive on the energy you give her.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you ever want “an intellectual debate” while on a date? You should be keeping it light hearted and fun not just for her but most importantly for your own enjoyment. Nothing good comes from discussing serious topics on dates.
Yes, exactly. Dates are not debates.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any thoughts?
If you’ve started an “intellectual debate” with a woman, you’ve already lost. Like why would you even want to do that?? What’s next - debating religion with a street preacher?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
If you’ve started an “intellectual debate” with a woman, you’ve already lost. Like why would you even want to do that?? What’s next - debating religion with a street preacher?
Exactly...I mean what benefit are you deriving from this in terms of getting laid??