Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to win a 10?

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Robyn923b said:
OP, most a pic and we'll tell you if she's really a ten, which I highly doubt.
No picture necessary. I don't even care if she is a ten. The way he's worshiping her, you'd think she was a billionaire supermodel who saved orphans from a fire.

So even if she is a 10 in looks, all she REALLY is is a pretty girl who has contributed nothing to this guy's life. No sex. No romance. Just good looks and a smile.

And here he is talking about buying her flowers, showing up to her job to spend time with her. If this girl really is that hot, she already has a long line of losers trying to buy her flowers and sweettalk their way into her pants. The guy who stands out is the guy who has the balls to date her on HIS terms. Not with flowers and candy, but with testosterone.

trrush

Don Juan
Reaction score
well for one, stop saying she's a 10 and you're a 6 or 7.
You're the 10, you're the complete package and she's a 8 or 9 that'll need to impress you, remember that.
don't act like a snob though.

TizZle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if you say she's a 10 then she probably thinks she's a 12...

i believe you already fvcked up with the beta move of agreeing to her alternate plans.

she gave you a 2nd shot(for whatever reason) you should have at least escalated to a kiss.

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Veridin said:
Good advice, but that is the old DJ Bible. The newer one is here:

http://www.jbspencer.com/djb/

The new one is much better reading. Note that this forum's front page, when you are logged out, links to the new one. Even though the old one is actually located at the SoSuave URL. I'd suggest the old one be removed.

That link never works for me , neither does the link on the site , I don't get it

if other people get the same thing i found one that works for me http://www.jbspencer.com/djb/Downloads/djbook.pdf

Jeffst1980

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good advice here.

This is probably a classic rebound situation-- she's coming off a bad breakup and just wants to date a "nice guy" for validation. Don't let her make you into that "nice guy."

Wise move turning down the brother and sister date; now, text her and cancel this work cafeteria one. Only see her on YOUR terms, in environments where YOU are in control. She likely has plenty of friends in that work cafeteria that will drop by and make things awkward, and if you go it'll be another date without even a kiss.

Stop calling her a 10 and start treating her like a 6. She can't feel attraction to you if she feels that you are inferior to her, and, since she doesn't know you, she's taking her cues from you on this. The minute you start letting on that you're insecure, you're done for.

Invite her some place where you feel comfortable and have a bit of social proof- and don't compromise on this!! No dinners! No weird "family" dates!! If she wants to date you, it has to be on your terms.

Ramp up the kino and you'll find out where you stand--if she isn't resisting or pulling away, go for the kiss--you've got it. If she's resisting your kino, say that you have to be up early and cut the date short. Don't give her the option of friendzone.

Good luck!

Cowboy1015

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeffst1980 said:
Good advice here.

This is probably a classic rebound situation-- she's coming off a bad breakup and just wants to date a "nice guy" for validation. Don't let her make you into that "nice guy."

Wise move turning down the brother and sister date; now, text her and cancel this work cafeteria one. Only see her on YOUR terms, in environments where YOU are in control. She likely has plenty of friends in that work cafeteria that will drop by and make things awkward, and if you go it'll be another date without even a kiss.

Stop calling her a 10 and start treating her like a 6. She can't feel attraction to you if she feels that you are inferior to her, and, since she doesn't know you, she's taking her cues from you on this. The minute you start letting on that you're insecure, you're done for.

Invite her some place where you feel comfortable and have a bit of social proof- and don't compromise on this!! No dinners! No weird "family" dates!! If she wants to date you, it has to be on your terms.

Ramp up the kino and you'll find out where you stand--if she isn't resisting or pulling away, go for the kiss--you've got it. If she's resisting your kino, say that you have to be up early and cut the date short. Don't give her the option of friendzone.

Good luck!
I agreed to see her at her work cafeteria because it's for "late dinner".... so no one will be there but just us (i think)... I thought maybe a good environment for kino'ing. But nevermind, I didn't go... because she got caught up and called me an hour late so I told her I already had dinner and we'll do it next time.

I understand taking control is the key. So I try to be in control. I make it sure that I'm the one to cut our phone/text conversation short. And I don't call her often. Which I think is really working because I notice the change recently. She started initiating calls/texts to me. Then she gave me her work number (who gives work #?). She also teases me... so there are some good signs... i think.

I guess I'll find out more on our next encounter. I'm definitely gonna ramp up the kino.

Thanks for the advise.

Cowboy1015

Don Juan
Reaction score
LoneWolf said:
why even bother with 10's? they are bad headaches.
I was actually engaged with a 7. The sex became boring to me. I woke up and realized, I can do better. And this is my adventure now.

Cowboy1015

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am getting a vibe that she's into me...

So we went out for a dinner tonight. At dinner, she fed me a couple of times which is kinda weird (coz noone ever fed me in public). After dinner, I ramped up the kino; hold her hands, wrap my arms around her, really got close to her. I had to drop her at her office... then a kiss to her cheek as I left her. (Ok I could have gone to the lips but I chickened).

But anyhow, I'll see her again on Sunday for a movie date. I think I'm playing my cards right... there's definitely progress.

satelliteparties

Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl is probably just any other 7 you see at the club that thinks she's a 10 because of guys like the OP supplicating to her.

I was in love once with an attractive woman (that I actually kissed and fooled around with unlike the OP) and I never thought of her as a 10 or some mythical creature. In fact, I remember being on a date with her and writing down my number for our waitress. (We weren't official, just "seeing each other.")

This guy's problem extends far beyond this woman. There are three categories: Not bangable/dateable, bangable, and dateable. Simple as that.

Even if she likes him back, he's going to blow it by acting like some guy in a romantic comedy.

Cowboy1015

Don Juan
Reaction score
satelliteparties said:
This girl is probably just any other 7 you see at the club that thinks she's a 10 because of guys like the OP supplicating to her.

I was in love once with an attractive woman (that I actually kissed and fooled around with unlike the OP) and I never thought of her as a 10 or some mythical creature. In fact, I remember being on a date with her and writing down my number for our waitress. (We weren't official, just "seeing each other.")

This guy's problem extends far beyond this woman. There are three categories: Not bangable/dateable, bangable, and dateable. Simple as that.

Even if she likes him back, he's going to blow it by acting like some guy in a romantic comedy.
Ok, enough with whether she's a 10 or not. For me she is a 10 and for other people who met her. I'm just stating a fact. Let's not argue if it's true or not because I won't post her pic.

And first of all... I never supplicate to her. If you read my replies before this, I never really paid attention to her when I first saw her. It was my friend and a bunch of other dudes in the club. My friend just set me up to meet her again. Then I just asked her out and had 3 awesome dates so far. Trust me, I know those 7's who thinks they are 10. I've banged a couple of those. 7's and 8's are easy for me... because they are the ones who comes to me and I don't have to do much. A 10 hardly comes.

Again, I don't have a problem. It's just an issue on how to deal with her... so I look for some advise.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cowboy1015 said:
I am getting a vibe that she's into me...

So we went out for a dinner tonight. At dinner, she fed me a couple of times which is kinda weird (coz noone ever fed me in public). After dinner, I ramped up the kino; hold her hands, wrap my arms around her, really got close to her. I had to drop her at her office... then a kiss to her cheek as I left her. (Ok I could have gone to the lips but I chickened).

But anyhow, I'll see her again on Sunday for a movie date. I think I'm playing my cards right... there's definitely progress.

Skip the movie date. Either take her somewhere that reflects you and your personality, or invite her over to your place to watch a movie. It's time to fish or cut bait.

You've done dinner, don't go cliche on dinner and a movie. Blow her mind or get some behind. Either way, be bold.

You're doing good so far man. Good luck.

Cowboy1015

Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
Skip the movie date. Either take her somewhere that reflects you and your personality, or invite her over to your place to watch a movie. It's time to fish or cut bait.

You've done dinner, don't go cliche on dinner and a movie. Blow her mind or get some behind. Either way, be bold.

You're doing good so far man. Good luck.
I am actually thinking of just taking her to my place to watch a movie.

Cowboy1015

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok let me straighten up something here. I think some of you here thinks I'm treating her like a 10. That I'm going crazy about her. That I will do everything to please her.

The craziest thing I've done so far for her is... read the DJ bible/book of pook, sign-up here, and started this thread. And I must say... the DJ bible and book of pook is highly recommended!

Things I have done with her so far:
1. a dinner date
2. an nba game date
3. picked her up from work for another dinner

I did not give her any gifts/flowers/etc.. (thanks for this advise)
I don't call/text her often... most of the time only to setup dates.

So I really think, so far, I am playing my cards right...

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cowboy1015 said:
Ok let me straighten up something here. I think some of you here thinks I'm treating her like a 10. That I'm going crazy about her. That I will do everything to please her.

The craziest thing I've done so far for her is... read the DJ bible/book of pook, sign-up here, and started this thread. And I must say... the DJ bible and book of pook is highly recommended!

Things I have done with her so far:
1. a dinner date
2. an nba game date
3. picked her up from work for another dinner

I did not give her any gifts/flowers/etc.. (thanks for this advise)
I don't call/text her often... most of the time only to setup dates.

So I really think, so far, I am playing my cards right...
three dates. Yah time to make a move.

Veridin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would like to hear from Cowboy how this went.

Jesus guys, the comments in this thread. Clichés: "Don't ask how to win a 10. Ask how a 10 can win you." "The best game is not trying at all." And anger, so much anger.

A guy is not pampering a girl - and it shouldn't infuriate you - if he goes on three dates with her without either having sex or dumping her. Cowboy is the one actually getting dates here, with a really hot chick who showed interest in him. Right there, he has done better than most in this forum. He doesn't need all this bitterness from hardcore posters. So he isn't stepping on exactly the stones the Rules of ****y Forum Wisdom say he should? These reactions are (1) way too rigid - good advice is never that rigid - and (2) too overblown.

Cowboy is no expert at dating advice, but he's the one wise enough to ask. He doesn't chew anyone's ears off. I bet at the end of the day, he will get more sex than 90 percent of people who read this thread.

No matter how it goes he shouldn't have people getting pissed at him. Do we want normal people in this forum, or only cynics?

Johnnyventana

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you blew it early on when you didn't go over night with her. Are ya crazy? Your reason was it may have gotten awkward? HUH? Really? Who cares. you would have been with her all night long -- and she invited you. You were in, and you blew an amazing opportunity. I'm thinking the overnight trip sure sounded a lot better then her work cafeteria! The later of which I'm sure anyone would do to keep her entertained.

Cowboy1015

Don Juan
Reaction score
Social_Leper said:
Three dates, which you probably paid for, and what has she done for you? No wonder girls think their sh!t smells like roses. Not even a damn kiss. When her friends ask about you she is probably saying "Oh Cowboy? Well he's just a guy that takes me out and buys me things"

And yes paying for a meal more than once with a girl you haven't even kissed is on par with gifts/flowers. What has she done to earn this level of pampering apart from look pretty?? Sorry about this rant but it actually infuriates me when guys treat women like queens for no legitimate reason! If you don't think this is supplicating then you sir are in denial!
Of course Im the one who paid for it. I asked for the date. But you know, date money is not an issue here.