How to win a 10?

Cowboy1015

Don Juan
Reaction score
Veridin said:
I would like to hear from Cowboy how this went.
Well, what to expect? Hot girls got so many options. So things are not happening fast as I want it to. So I'm just going with the flow. I'm not really going crazy about her because I see other girls too. I will definitely give updates here.

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
I was seeing what I thought was a 10, in reality she may have been an 8.5 in her younger days, but was prob more like a 7.5 these days.
Still one of the prettier ones.
Anyway - read 16 commandments poon by Roissy. And at all costs IGNORE HER BEAUTY. Ignore that beauty or you will end up being her b!tch boy, you will become submissive, you will fret (like you already are) if she doesnt text you and all the other signs of ONEITIS.
THis is all easier said than done of course. I did all the beta oneitis things last year with the particular chick I mentioned earlier.
Just remember she sits on the sh!tter just like you, f@rts, burps, scratches her a$$, she is just a person, albeit one you like to be fvcking.

Cowboy1015

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night... we were suppose to go out clubbing. Then she cancelled on me last minute for valid reason and instead offered to do something else the following day. Of course I was pissed. But I gathered myself and just replied to her text.. "It's not a big deal. I just went to my friends house party instead."

After this flake... I'm thinking this whole episode with her is becoming a waste of time. But no bridge burned. In my mind, I thought I'm never gonna ask her again. But if she really wants me... she gotta make the move.

So today, she asked me to watch movies. I just said "Sure. As long as you guarantee you can make it this time." So she met me by my place. And I asked... "Do you want to see my place?".

So she's at my place. And I was like, "Check out my Netflix queue." So we ended up just watching at my place.

There's lot's of kino. I feed her pop corn and often she will bite my fingers. I put my face closer... looking at her eyes. I started to get close trying to kiss her lips... but she offered her left cheek instead. Ok... so I kissed her cheek... her forehead... then tried go back to her lips... she offered her left cheek instead. I did not give up... and tried to go back at her lips.

This time, she let me... just a damp... then all of a sudden... she got possessed....

Well... I just had an amazing night with her tonight.

Cowboy1015

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not gonna have success with this woman if not because of the DJ Bible.

The truth is, sometimes act needy to women I really like. And the DJ Bible helped me so much on how to play the game.

Cowboy1015

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if I can call this now a "win". But things are going well so far.

It was my birthday yesterday and she asked me to get a day off from work so we can spend time together. She got me balloon, baked me cake, and cooked... and then sex.

I think she's really amazing. Very sweet and thoughtful.

She opened up to me and told me that she really likes me. And that I'm different. She felt that other guys only dated her because she's pretty. Maybe I'm different because I don't give her much attention. I don't call or text her except only to set a date. I don't compliment her about her beauty... but compliment little things.

Also, I think my workout helped me. My body looks pretty good right now. I need to compensate on it because she's as tall as me. A lot taller with heels.

Blusher

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cowboy1015 said:
Im just saying she is a 10 looks + personality wise. So I'm trying to play the best game.

But, no flowers? This girl is really sweet and I'm thinking simple flowers on the 3rd date would make fer feel good.

A background about her... she was engaged. Her fiancee cheated and I think she's being really cautious now.
1/ It takes time before you can tell someone is a "10" personality wise.

2/ Mereley asking the question: "How do I win a 10" implies you should do something special to score a hot girl. Most common mistake guys make with these girls. NOT adapting your game to how hot you think she looks IS that something special you should be doing.

3/ F**ck the flowers! Is this a troll? :flowers: = :kick:

4/ The last guy cheated on her. I bet HE wasn't blinded by her beauty and was probably bored out of his skull in the relatonship and/or in the sack. I'm not saying he did the right thing by screwing other women but it does put perspective on things doesn't it? Even the hottest girl can be with a guy that would be glad to get a break from her and screw the someone else. That thought should help you get her off that pedestal you made up in your mind.

LoneWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
why the fuk would anyone want to WIN a 10? they are the worse females around. nothing but trouble. gimme a 6/7 over a 10 anyday! oh wait, i already have one!

Cowboy1015

Don Juan
Reaction score
I must say some people here give really terrible advice, some good. So to those looking for advise... be careful. Some people here seems to be just mad at women or just cynical.

Just read the dj bible. Practice. Learn from mistakes.

Cowboy1015

Don Juan
Reaction score
Blusher said:
1/ It takes time before you can tell someone is a "10" personality wise.

2/ Mereley asking the question: "How do I win a 10" implies you should do something special to score a hot girl. Most common mistake guys make with these girls. NOT adapting your game to how hot you think she looks IS that something special you should be doing.

3/ F**ck the flowers! Is this a troll? :flowers: = :kick:

4/ The last guy cheated on her. I bet HE wasn't blinded by her beauty and was probably bored out of his skull in the relatonship and/or in the sack. I'm not saying he did the right thing by screwing other women but it does put perspective on things doesn't it? Even the hottest girl can be with a guy that would be glad to get a break from her and screw the someone else. That thought should help you get her off that pedestal you made up in your mind.
Really!?... why be so retarded and quote old replies? You are late in the game. Did you even read my last reply??? This thread should be basically closed. I achieved my goal. I played my games right. I just got the 10. You should all be proud that your fellow DJ did good.

Sh0t

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol some bitter ass dudes in this thread

keep doing your thing cowboy

don't let these old ladies distract you. she sounds like a nice girl

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
Going for the kiss is vital, not simply for the pleasure of the kiss but it tells her your confident, dont do it and it sends out really bad vibes, even if she isnt that into you, the fact you tried will spark a little respect.
if the kiss is welcomed, thats a real green light! always go for it unless there is some big foam finger pointing to a 'dont do it sign'

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sh0t said:
lol some bitter ass dudes in this thread

keep doing your thing cowboy

don't let these old ladies distract you. she sounds like a nice girl
Agreed..... You guys all complain about how easy and slutty women are yet get upset when a chick doesn't throw herself at you on the first date. Hypocrites.

Re-ac-tor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good read so far.

Kodus, Cowboy.

Though, if you're able to, change the title of the thread.

kenpiffyjr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First I want to say congrats cowboy.

I think people need to understand that though the rules of the DJ Bible and Pook give a great foundation to the way you must carry and believe in yourself, a lot of situations are different and sometimes what your gut says is the right choice.

For instance, I really do believe Cowboy not going on that overnight date was really really smart. I think that was her test card right there. He dodged it. 1. She probably wondered why 2. It was smart because there is some awkwardness when family is involved. Then he dodged the flowers/chinese from great help from the board.

I think the dates he set up...and probably paid for...were also good choices. NBA game...that's alpha. Especially if you were really into the game. It lets her see the man in you. You can always tell a alpha male if he likes a specific team and he can get a chick to start liking the team lol. I also think you probably spaced out your contact via text/fb/calls to her at a great rate...and this is where I think the gut comes in. If a chick invites you to something...and you are looking at it more as a oppurtunity to spend time with her...do it! Especially if you played all your cards right before that. If you feel like going to something on her terms will still have her looking at you with those dreamy eyes when you show up...it's a win. It's all about moderation and timing when it comes to making a chick feel attraction.

Great job OP. Keep up the good work.

Cowboy1015

Don Juan
Reaction score
kenpiffyjr said:
First I want to say congrats cowboy.

I think people need to understand that though the rules of the DJ Bible and Pook give a great foundation to the way you must carry and believe in yourself, a lot of situations are different and sometimes what your gut says is the right choice.

For instance, I really do believe Cowboy not going on that overnight date was really really smart. I think that was her test card right there. He dodged it. 1. She probably wondered why 2. It was smart because there is some awkwardness when family is involved. Then he dodged the flowers/chinese from great help from the board.

I think the dates he set up...and probably paid for...were also good choices. NBA game...that's alpha. Especially if you were really into the game. It lets her see the man in you. You can always tell a alpha male if he likes a specific team and he can get a chick to start liking the team lol. I also think you probably spaced out your contact via text/fb/calls to her at a great rate...and this is where I think the gut comes in. If a chick invites you to something...and you are looking at it more as a oppurtunity to spend time with her...do it! Especially if you played all your cards right before that. If you feel like going to something on her terms will still have her looking at you with those dreamy eyes when you show up...it's a win. It's all about moderation and timing when it comes to making a chick feel attraction.

Great job OP. Keep up the good work.
Thanks. I think you hit all the spot.

Anyhow, I was with her again earlier tonight. She now initiates kissing me. And while driving, she asked me, "What do you think of me so far?". I smile and just said, "Well, there's something about you..."

This is all really surprising to me. It seems like I turned the tables on her.