"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

How to wax that @ss again

Phonk Beta

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2002
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
My ex and I are chillin again. The other night I helped her move into a new place she got. Well, we started talking about sex and and old times and she let me hit it. Well, later that night, we went to one of our favorite restaurants that we used to go to all the time. We went back to her place and nothing happened. This tuesday, I'm supposed to go to her place to have dinner with her. What should I do to increase the chances of waxing that @ss again??
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

TurboLover

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 9, 2001
Messages
405
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Dallas, Tx
"Hey, would you like a back rub?"

If yes, your chances dun increased.
 

TurboLover

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 9, 2001
Messages
405
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Dallas, Tx
Almost forgot, tell her that you have a secret you been wanting to tell her. Then go in like you going to whisper in her ear. Say nothing then when moving back give her a kiss on the cheek. Judging by her reaction, as in if she doesnt freak out, go for the lips your right there.

That ****'s money.
 

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 24, 2003
Messages
1,099
Reaction score
8
Location
Germany
I think your attitude is somewhat wrong

Don't think "she let YOU hit it"

Think, I let her have the d1ck!

I think you will see what I mean. Why let a woman be the one deciding what is going to happen? Makes you a supplicator.

Dietzcoi
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
how about a change in atitude. You said she let you hit it, what happened to her wanting it as much as you if not more.
 
Top