Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to turn this interaction from an interested woman into a more sexual direction?

Sebastian0001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm still getting back up to speed after a 10 year relationship so my game is not yet back to where it needs to be. I just met this woman and she immediately added me on instagram and I think she's interested. She always comments on my pictures and we have been texting about figure out plans. One time she put up an emojii with star eyes which I thinks he was trying to say she is star struck by me. I didn't have a good response. Today, I put up a picture and she put a "clap" emojii. Women love these emojiis. I think she is trying to say, by the clap emojii, that it's an impressive picture or that she likes the picture.

What is a good response that is subtly sexual, or sexual inuendo (plausibly deniable) and flirtatious? I have had trouble getting things quickly sexual with women in general because of my long absence from dating so would greatly appreciate some advice!

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her randomly "by the way, do you like foot massages" and position yourself as an expert. Then move on to discussing other types of massage.

Soon thereafter say you're at the store and getting wine for the two of you. Ask her if she likes red or white. Don't specify a date, just plant the seed. See how she reacts.

Don't react to the clap emoji, it's lame. She may be interested in you *because* your game is rusty and she can sense this.

Sebastian0001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her randomly "by the way, do you like foot massages" and position yourself as an expert. Then move on to discussing other types of massage.

Soon thereafter say you're at the store and getting wine for the two of you. Ask her if she likes red or white. Don't specify a date, just plant the seed. See how she reacts.

Don't react to the clap emoji, it's lame. She may be interested in you *because* your game is rusty and she can sense this.
why is the clap emoji lame, what does it mean in your opinion? Why would she be interested in me because my game is rusty?

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
You are way overthinking this, just relax. You also don't need us holding your hand while you text.

We are not going to be there to watch over you during the date. It's time to take the training wheels off and trust yourself.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm still getting back up to speed after a 10 year relationship so my game is not yet back to where it needs to be. I just met this woman and she immediately added me on instagram and I think she's interested. She always comments on my pictures and we have been texting about figure out plans. One time she put up an emojii with star eyes which I thinks he was trying to say she is star struck by me. I didn't have a good response. Today, I put up a picture and she put a "clap" emojii. Women love these emojiis. I think she is trying to say, by the clap emojii, that it's an impressive picture or that she likes the picture.

What is a good response that is subtly sexual, or sexual inuendo (plausibly deniable) and flirtatious? I have had trouble getting things quickly sexual with women in general because of my long absence from dating so would greatly appreciate some advice!
“Come through.”

Then stop texting.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Ask her out.
Go for the kiss.
Women aren't dumb, she'll catch your drift.

Old Balls

Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting sexual over text is a slippery slope. It can go awry very quickly because sometimes the princess can "get offended" and drop the convo altogether because of the social pressure, even though she is as horny as they come. Then you're back at square one. If you do it and she plays along, don't over-extend and try to milk it for very long. Keep it short and sweet if you do.

Save the sexualization for the real world meetup.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why is the clap emoji lame, what does it mean in your opinion? Why would she be interested in me because my game is rusty?
It's a deliberately tame and non-sexual communication.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Getting sexual over text is a slippery slope. It can go awry very quickly because sometimes the princess can "get offended" and drop the convo altogether because of the social pressure, even though she is as horny as they come. Then you're back at square one. If you do it and she plays along, don't over-extend and try to milk it for very long. Keep it short and sweet if you do.

Save the sexualization for the real world meetup.
You're never just texting her, women always show their text convos to the group chat.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) it is a good sign.
2) don't read into it as raw sexual intent on her part.
3) get your communication to be face to face as soon as practical.
4) but be smooth about it.
5) think of Social media reactions as them clapping for you in the stands. It's nice but everyone will do it if others are.
6) It's a green light to ask her out for a drink.