"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

how to turn around a soft rejection?

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2019
Messages
407
Reaction score
303
Age
43
you say: "you want to exchange numbers so we can go out?"
girl thinks for a while (I am not good at reading people but seems like she is seriously considering it)
then she says "no, these days I am very busy I don't have time to date"

what do I do in this situation?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2018
Messages
2,852
Reaction score
5,070
Age
40
Just move on. That said - don’t ever ask to exchange numbers like you need permission. Just ask her for the number in a direct way. If she waffles on giving it out then just move on without making a big deal about it. Plenty of women out there not to get hung up on one.
 

Chuck Taylor

Banned
Joined
Mar 26, 2022
Messages
292
Reaction score
351
you say: "you want to exchange numbers so we can go out?"
I would never ever ask a girl this, in this way.

you hand her your phone and say "put your # in there. i'll give you a call in a few days and we'll get a drink."
 

TheProspect

Moderator
Joined
Feb 5, 2016
Messages
886
Reaction score
1,826
99.9% of the time you're better off finding a woman who has higher interest in you than attempting to turn around a soft rejection from a low interest woman.

Why would you want to even try and turn around a rejection? Ask yourself that.

When it comes to dating, focus your time and energy on women who choose you. In other words, a woman who is receptive to your attempts to lead and escalate. Your hamster will spin less this way, you'll be less prone to onenitus, and you'll have more fun.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
You don’t turn around rejections at that point. You move on. It’s possible to push through resistance in escalation while on dates or trying for the same night lay in a bar pickup setting.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
When I was younger I turned some soft rejections around and eventually got the girl to go on a date. Nothing ever came from it though because she didn’t go on the date with an open mind, she went on it as more of a “favor”.
 

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2019
Messages
407
Reaction score
303
Age
43

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,856
Reaction score
19,081
you say: "you want to exchange numbers so we can go out?"
girl thinks for a while (I am not good at reading people but seems like she is seriously considering it)
then she says "no, these days I am very busy I don't have time to date"

what do I do in this situation?
Walk away and find someone more interested. The effort you want to spend trying to change her mind would be better spent talking to more women.
 
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
99.9% of the time you're better off finding a woman who has higher interest in you than attempting to turn around a soft rejection from a low interest woman.

Why would you want to even try and turn around a rejection? Ask yourself that.

When it comes to dating, focus your time and energy on women who choose you. In other words, a woman who is receptive to your attempts to lead and escalate. Your hamster will spin less this way, you'll be less prone to onenitus, and you'll have more fun.
This is why working on yourself is key, the better you are, the more chances you get at better looking women
 
Top