"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

How To Tell

Iybee Pimpin

New Member
Joined
May 26, 2004
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Anybody know a special way you can tell if a girl has a boyfriend, without asking her directly?
 
Last edited:

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

NRM

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
563
Reaction score
0
I've been listening to some David DeAngelo and I agree with what he has to say. Basically, it's not good to ask a girl if she has a boyfriend when you first meet her, because she gets all these implications in her head. What you should try asking is "Are you single?" since it kinda throws them off guard and is a lot simpler than "Do you have a boyfriend?" If they are available they will say yes, they are single, and that doesn't stir up other ideas if she's currently dating someone else, but not with him.

I think it's a pretty sound idea.
 

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
I agree with NRM. Asking "Are you single?" also implies you are the selector.
 

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2003
Messages
615
Reaction score
1
Age
54
Location
London, UK
I find a good way is to get talking about her life. Women like doing this anyway. I usually say something like 'so do you share a flat, or have you taken the plunge and bought your own place?'

A taken woman will usually take this opportunity to show off her status by saying something like 'I've just bought a place with my boyfriend/husband' or 'I rent a place with my boyfriend' etc.

You can also do this by asking about recent holidays she's been on.

If you get something like 'I live alone' then you need to dig deeper. Eventually, you may need to just clarify by saying something c&f like 'so are you on the shelf then?' or 'Mr Right hasn't turned up yet?' or similar.
 
Top