Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to tell if their crazy!?

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are some of the signs you might be dating a mentally unstable or psycho *****. I mean sure we talk about RED FLAGS or certain type of women to avoid, single moms, girls with daddy issues and ect. But are there certain signs that may say she's just fvckin crazy? Like needy, emotional, making up different sides to the story, lying, taking things the wrong way? One minute everything is cool than the next minute she's complete opposite...

Sorry if im being vague. Just wanted to see what other DJ's think

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two physical traits that always indicate BTC (Bat Sh!t Crazy):

1) Has permanently wide-open eyes.
2) Speaks with a baby voice.

I think #1 indicates a permanent state of alarm in her head from some kind of past trauma. #2 I believe indicates that her development was arrested in her pre-teen years, again by some kind of trauma.

When you come across either one, head for the hills.

Billtx49

Reaction score
When you hear of decisions she’s made or events she’s been involved in that make no sense to you, instead of rationalizing it away, Ask yourself would a child or teenager have done it like this…

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are some of the signs you might be dating a mentally unstable or psycho *****. I mean sure we talk about RED FLAGS or certain type of women to avoid, single moms, girls with daddy issues and ect. But are there certain signs that may say she's just fvckin crazy? Like needy, emotional, making up different sides to the story, lying, taking things the wrong way? One minute everything is cool than the next minute she's complete opposite...

you can tell a lot by a woman, with the shine in her eyes and the way her facial muscles react to your talking/****iness...

anykind of delay, abort mission

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An abundance of Pet type animals. Operates any sort of "rescue"

Any Activist.

IV Drug/meth user

any woman who lies to your face then says "just kidding!"

Women who try to make their man jealous by flirting with you..

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Any Activist.

IV Drug/meth user

The last one. Thats a playbook item in the last 5 years. And it is crazy.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Every woman is crazy. But some of them are able to keep it under control much better than others.

One big red flag I look for are women who blame their problems on somebody else and do not take ownership of any of them. I find that the ones willing to admit their own mistakes also are the stronger ones at keeping their internal emotions in check.

Another red flag are the ones that chatter chatter Without systematic thought process to stick to the topic . They just go all over the place from one subject to the other and are very hard to understand.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every woman is crazy. But some of them are able to keep it under control much better than others.

One big red flag I look for are women who blame their problems on somebody else and do not take ownership of any of them. I find that the ones willing to admit their own mistakes also are the stronger ones at keeping their internal emotions in check.

Another red flag are the ones that chatter chatter Without systematic thought process to stick to the topic . They just go all over the place from one subject to the other and are very hard to understand.
They do this away from you including things you discussed

Billtx49

Reaction score

I find that the ones willing to admit their own mistakes also are the stronger ones at keeping their internal emotions in check.
Exactly, I once asked a woman why she was so happy and bubbly all the time. Her reply to me was - No one wants damaged goods.
Some women are actually self-aware of their mental/emotional situation and do their own version of self moderation, and it works up until the moment that the crazy pops out and slaps you in the face…

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think i got some good answers or insight on this topic. Thanks Men!

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
other women understand them. this is from super feminine types? emotional flow, no logic at all. easy to game; must be protected.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Often, women who tend to enter social conflicts with frustrated, lesser masculine males, will attempt to do 2 things

She will make herself more masculine by covering herself in tattoos and piercings, she does this to raise her masculinity and make herself almost unattractive to the lesser masculine male, but the real reason she does this, is to avoid developing conflict resolution skills and instead put the negativity of her actions on men and taking no accountability. Edit- She does this to protect her social life and the way her friends view her, everyone else is the problem she is just a victim.

Note that I know plenty of tatted up chicks that have conflict resolution skills, but they are aged out, I have never witnessed a tatted up 23 year old woman with any type of conflict resolution.

I hate to run with generalizations, but do you know the most common type of tattoo on a woman? Flowers. If tattoos were not masculine, would this be the case? A woman wants to raise her masculinity, but not go overboard.

Overboard visual masculinity is 100% indicative of a problem woman in my opinion.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It stands to reason that we will all recognize the isolated incident or two (from the below listed) with every woman.
In fact, one or two below traits might not seem too unreasonable (for a woman.. that is)
However, if it's more than a couple and it's not isolated... you might be dating a psycho.

01. She wasn't awarded custody (if she has children)
02. Her bookshelf is full of "self-help" books.
03. She provides the best sex that you've ever had (or close)
04. Dilated pupils / her eyes "bing" (a result of mental health meds)
05. She has more gay male friends than female friends.
06. She never speaks of an amicable break up
07. You get accused of unfounded behaviors of which you suspect she possesses
08. Apathetic at times when emotions are normal
09. Never revealing vulnerabilities - but overly inquisitive about yours
10. Overly emotional reactions while discussing way distant past unpleasant incidences (which did not involve abuse) .

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Any Activist.

IV Drug/meth user

Having pets means 0 fertility most of the time. Having many pets means run the fvck off for your safety most of the time

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*Any woman living under one roof with their parents (moms basement) .... they are either kids or trouble from the start.
*Any woman that says she cant come to your place because she cant drive to places she has never been before in fear of getting lost.
*Any woman that tells you that she loves you in under 2 months -> run for the hills! (my personal record is 1 week)
*Any woman that lights up your phone with call- and/or message-bombardements when you do not reply in a few hours.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two physical traits that always indicate BTC (Bat Sh!t Crazy):

1) Has permanently wide-open eyes.
2) Speaks with a baby voice.

I think #1 indicates a permanent state of alarm in her head from some kind of past trauma. #2 I believe indicates that her development was arrested in her pre-teen years, again by some kind of trauma.

When you come across either one, head for the hills.
Oh sh1t. I have just stumbled upon a "baby voice one".

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If you have to ask this, she's crazy. Boom!