"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

How to tell her it's over after 3 dates?

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
After some thought, it doesn't matter what you do. Why even ask? Why care what she thinks if it is over? Act according to the correct mindset for you. Forget her. Completely! Ghost like casper
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Very simple solution that is often advised on the front end of courtship but works just as well on the back end:

Silence.
Go ghost.

Will solve EVERY time. They'll get the hint.
Yep, so many people think you owe the other person a face to face talk or a call on the phone since you’ve been seeing them a certain amount of time. The hell you do. If you want out then get out, they don’t need to know why and it’s not up to you to tell them. Won’t solve the issue and it’ll just draw it out. Ghost means just that, here today gone tomorrow.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
This! They try to say there’s a time limit to ghosting based on how many dates or whatever. Nonsense. You can ghost a girl if you’ve been with her 6 months or 7 years. You don’t owe anyone an explanation just like women claim they don’t owe you one when they turn you down. Two can play at this game and I can walk away without notice at any time and it’s a powerful tool. We might come back from a weekend vacation and I decide to ghost you forever on Monday. You just never know.
I am a pragmatically barbaric when it comes to women. I have a specific standard for women. That being feminine, submissive, dtf, young and tight.

The game of rotation is plagued by erosion. Sooner or later, women are nesting. Accidentally on purpose pregnancy is the norm. Its why I don't do epiphany phase.

Women ghost,they practice optimization of hypergamy, and are Savage's about it.

Act accordingly. A disappearing act is telling.
 

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
She hasn’t contacted you in 3 days, and you want to call her to tell her things aren’t working out?

This situation seems like your ego has been hurt more than anything. Just keep her as sex toy while you find the love of your life.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Dan.Lifestyle

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2019
Messages
68
Reaction score
42
Age
32
Location
Cali
Respectfully disagree.

Abundance mindset versus scarcity mentality.

There are ALWAYS other girls.

I have burned plenty of bridges in life (women, business, etc.) in my 48 years of existence, and I'm still standing.
Also respectfully disagree. You may still be standing but you'd have a way bigger network and more money in your pocket if you took the long game approach.

Don't get me wrong date her **** her no one gives a ****, but when comparing ghosting to stroke your Ego and make yorself feel better VS having women in your network that will probably hit you up later for sex or do favors for you one is clearly superior.
 

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,519
Reaction score
11,425
Guys- these are just silly irrational women. Don't over think this stuff.
 

Dan.Lifestyle

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2019
Messages
68
Reaction score
42
Age
32
Location
Cali
Guys- these are just silly irrational women. Don't over think this stuff.
Yeah I mean I want to ask honestly, because it seems like a lot of guys that have been around are leaning towards the straight ghosting response. Do you guys think its worthless to have a network of friends to include females you ****ed but it didn't work out or ghost every single girl who rejects you no matter what?
 

Toddz

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2017
Messages
254
Reaction score
357
I went out with a HB7 three times over the past couple of weeks. The first date she spent the night. The second date (weeknight) we played mini-golf and grabbed drinks. The third date started off well with dinner and drinks, but she then tells me her friend is meeting up because the friend is going through a "crisis" with her job. As I was expecting date #3 to end similarly to date #1, this was clearly not part of the plan. Once the friend showed up and we all briefly chatted, I told HB7 I was headed home. We shared another kiss and that was that.

Even before that abrupt exit, I wasn't seeing a long-term future between us. Our goals don't align (I want kids and she doesn't, she wants to try living abroad and I want to live near family, she smokes and I don't). Neither of us has touched base the past couple of days, when previously we texted daily.

For a first date or when you haven't Fclosed, a text or gradually descending into silence seems to be common. For longer-term relationships, in-person or a phone call applies. But what about after 3 dates, generally considered the decision time of determining if a relationship should go further? Making things murkier for me is that I didn't care for the guest appearance from her friend (I believe it was at least partly manufactured), and I would normally go silent after something like that - which combats my usual upfront approach of saying things aren't working out.
You're all over the place and overthinking everything when it applies to dating.
 

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
Do not be 'hostage' to opinions here. Do whatever you think is best.
Will her reaction be neutral or amicable? No matter how you do this, probably not.
As long as you believe that you are doing the proper thing, it shouldn't matter.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
I'm with Epic Days on this one, say nothing, she chases, she's your orbiter and plate. But brah, the problem is you actually. You want a relationship and kids and girlfriend, while she clearly told you, she's not looking for anything serious. Your dates are confusing as heck as well, first you drink with her and fck her, then you go clingy boyfriend mode, play mini gold and sht, then switch into provider husband mode and go to restaurant. Clearly, it don't work with chicks like that, all they want is a fling that can possibly grow into something more, and it can grow into something more if she chases you. The only way she will chase you if you stay fun and sexy like you did on your first date, and drop that boyfriend none sense. The only thing you will get with your approach is girl that will leave you.

Plus I bet you met her online. You're one of those dudes who goes online looking for wife. ;);):cry:

No brother, stop trying to recreate your childhood and stop looking for a mommy, man up.

Me break up with you cuz you're not nice girl. :p Awww, you two weren't together to break up, get a grip :zip:
 
Top