Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to tell her I like her..

ezekiel009

Reaction score
So I went out with this girl a few times over the Thanksgiving break and I really like her and I have a feeling she likes me maybe too. I want to tell her I like her but I dont want her to like get all flaky on me and ignore me. Help..please.

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone watch Family Guy last night? Damn, I can't wait til that show is back on the air

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Then chill out, she doesn't need to know. Telling her will have the opposite effect that you want.

blue17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
read the bible ezekiel, you obviously don't understand psychology when it applies to dating. As the saying goes, 'People want what they can't have.' By saying you like her, you are making yourself 'haveable' and herinterest level drops. By playing it cool, you are something she 'can't have' in her eyes, and her interest level rises.

rhsarrow17

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm with the fonz on this one.

Lol, you've got a lotta reading to do. Don't worry if this relationship ends against your favor--learn from the wisdom of others with more experience and time devoted to creating attraction in women. You'll be glad you did, and understand why telling her you like her is such a suicidal idea. As David DeAngelo (www.doubleyourdating.com) says,

"That's shooting yourself in the foot with a large gun. That's the grenade launcher-foot technique."

Reaction score
start getting physical, dont become her friend, you are a sexual being, but u dont care if u get her or not, dont be a ***** n dont hide ur sexuality.

ezekiel009

Reaction score
damn, never thought of it like that, thanks for the replies. How can I ignore her but still not ignore her?

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by thefonz
Anyone watch Family Guy last night? Damn, I can't wait til that show is back on the air
lol, this reminds me of something someone would say on somethingawful.com

Wow that was a lot of some's....

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that is why the bible is there for you man. read it over and over again till it sticks in your mind.

As for your situation. I understand that you want to tell her that you like her. But everyone here can already predict her reaction when you tell her that.

You: HB, there is something i want to tell you....
HB:??
You: These last couple of days have been great and i want to tell you that i really like you. I like you alot.
HB:Okay *unconfortable silence

Chances are that after you tell her, things will change. She will start to get flaky on you and things will fall apart. You need to find out on your own why that happens. But as a quick response, dont tell her....show her. Amp up the kino, get more physical, and or kiss close her. Take 2 steps foward and 1 step back. Keep moving foward.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interestingly enough I played it so cool with this one girl that she actually didn't think I was interested. So I had to do a bit of temporary AFC work and tell her I was interested in her.

But this is a RARE exception.

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey fonz, eat a d1ck.
What??? I like Family Guy, what can i say?

I could talk about how you come off as desperate, needy, and having no life by your thought process towards this girl......You REALLY need to read the dj bible my friend, sounds to me you could be doing alot better but you really don't have the information you need.....read my quote, absorb it into you

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about the family guy, but I'm still waiting for Futurama to come back on air.

Oh and the poster is so friggin desperate. He must be so happy he gets to see the girl a couple of times during the 4 day holiday weekend. Wow oh Wow. He also told her how he feels. She is probably overcoming with romantic emotions but sooner or later if she's not the desperate type will realize

1. This boy has a lot of time on his hands, he doesn't have much of a life, I can do better.

2. Wow he is telling me he likes me and stuff, wow I don't even have to try anymore.. just lie there and he can do all the work.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is one of those posts that make our boards go to crap.

Here's my only advice: if she touches your di*k, she likes you.....end of story !!!

L B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't let her know how you feel. I did that last year with this girl. I met her at a wedding. I had to beat several others guys to get to her. Her interest level was very high at the start. When I made the mistake of telling her how I felt about her, she got flaky on me. Lesson learned. Follow the fellow DJ's advice: show her but don't tell her. Enjoy!

TizZle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely "telling" a girl you like her is a mistake.. I did this about a month ago and her IL dropped a lot... She started to flake and i confronted her then ignored her. She called for the first time in a while last night and i didnt answer. she left a voicemail saying " we haven't talked in a while i just wanted to see what you have been up to" I'll call her later and talk to her for a bit to see what she wanted...