Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to Tell a Girl I Work With That Has a Boyfriend I Wanna Hook Up?

Old Soul

Reaction score
Hey guys,

There's a girl that I work with that I really like. I turned in my 3-week notice a week ago, so I won't have many more chances to talk to her. I can tell there's a chemistry between us but the only problem is that she has had the same boyfriend off and on for 5 years. It's a shame too. He's this FAT, UGLY, pathetic loser with no job. This girl is way out of his league.

So, what should I do?

Andromax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Invite her out, then initiate keno. See what happens.

If you want to break them up, you gotta go covert, dont tell her that you are interested in stealing her away. Let her want you, and lead her into your lair away from him. Get into a sexually inuendo-laden rapport with her.

Turn her against him by exploiting his jealousy and insecurities.

Its all well used rookie stuff, but it works...

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You never tell a girl how you feel about her.. NEVER...

esp. one that has a BF...

Doing so only gives her an opportunity to reject your advances if she so wishes. Why take that chance. You'll immediately move into the friendship black hole if the decision doesn't go your way. Improve your chances by getting her into state. Use kino, routines, and build massive rapport.

DJ's don't ask for something.. They take it!!! think about it..

octane_orphan

Don Juan
Reaction score
... for the love of god dont ever slag off her bf ... by doing that you are slagging off her choice and her decision to be with him. Dont be negative in anyway about him and if you cant do that change the subject to something posistive about your relationship together if the topic of him comes up...

Howie Farkes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, the way you worded the title of this thread I thought you were asking for help on how to hook up this girl's boyfriend...

MrHarris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WOW, I can't believe your asking this question. You have 2 problems here:

1. She has a boyfriend
2. You work with her

Both by themselves are the makings of a disaster. Together you'd have to be stupid and with oneitis to persue this.

Skweints

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MrHarris
WOW, I can't believe your asking this question. You have 2 problems here:

1. She has a boyfriend
2. You work with her

Both by themselves are the makings of a disaster. Together you'd have to be stupid and with oneitis to persue this.
Uh, last I saw, he IS quitting his job. And you're awfully judgemental to call him stupid. Maybe you're just bad at having relationships with co-workers. *shrugs*

I like to pick on girls when they have a boyfriend already. This line always works wonders: "You have a boyfriend? How boring! *exhaggerated eye roll and sigh* Looks like I'm just going to have to find some other girl to entertain me. *smile and wave and walk off*" If she's genuinlly (sp?) interested, she'll be like "Whaaaaaaat? Come back!"

Old Soul

Reaction score
I'm thinking about just saying that I think she's cool and give her my e-mail addy and just leave it at that.

Austin3.8

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MacDiddy
You never tell a girl how you feel about her.. NEVER...

esp. one that has a BF...

Doing so only gives her an opportunity to reject your advances if she so wishes. Why take that chance. You'll immediately move into the friendship black hole if the decision doesn't go your way. Improve your chances by getting her into state. Use kino, routines, and build massive rapport.

DJ's don't ask for something.. They take it!!! think about it..
I'll second this. I love girls that have BFs because you can use the BF to your advantage by useing him as an angle to get at her. Come at her as a friend with your words, and as something more with your actions. If she uses her BF to sh*t test when you approach, tell her you are leaving in two weeks and are gathering all of your friends contact info. Don't think PU think networking.