Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to Talk to an 18 YO

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
Women mature faster than men. Most women in their 30s or 40s have been acting the exact same for 20 years, only difference is that they have more mental issues due to cultural rot and from dealing with loser men their whole lives.
That IS true. If they are still single at that age,...there's a reason. Of course they can say the same about me and you ;),...all those loser women we had to deal with...

The widows ain't so bad. They already proved they can make something work,...the dude just died on them. So assuming there was no handy anti-freeze in the coffee...

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That IS true. If they are still single at that age,...there's a reason. Of course they can say the same about me and you ;),...all those loser women we had to deal with...

The widows ain't so bad. They already proved they can make something work,...the dude just died on them. So assuming there was no handy anti-freeze in the coffee...
Widows, especially of the stay-at-home variety, are definitely a worthwhile exception but not exactly common enough to even factor in...

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the record she has no idea how old I am. I could pull off being late 20s and I assume she thinks that. I'm pretty fit with a full head of hair which helps with that. But I know my age and the things I've experienced in those years, so my personality can come across as older guy. I may just have to dumb it down. Her and i have spoken very briefly in a group setting and she's without a doubt a super young girl.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she knows you are older. mostly listen just like others tell. if she vibes with you, the conversation will be as natural as with any other. music can be a good topic. Share/listen to a few of your stored songs on a small nice BT speaker. a couple of strong rock ballads and then some dance. if can get/see the physical reaction and wanting to move with the music, let that happen. be prepared or willing to hear hers, but with any luck, she will be into yours. If you went to any of the concerts of those, you can briefly tell the story of that as part of your 20% of the talk.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My buddy lined me up with this cute 18 year old who is friends with the girl he's banging because she thinks I'm cute. What topics are even discussed with these super young girls? I know they're about having fun but she's underage so talking about bars is out. Any ideas?
Natural Tim "how can I make this fun?" Start here.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the record she has no idea how old I am. I could pull off being late 20s and I assume she thinks that. I'm pretty fit with a full head of hair which helps with that. But I know my age and the things I've experienced in those years, so my personality can come across as older guy. I may just have to dumb it down. Her and i have spoken very briefly in a group setting and she's without a doubt a super young girl.
Don't cater to her. You reveal your world to her like an IV drip. Slow trickle. Not spew everything. Most men her age are soy don't approach low T and trying to be pretty. Nearly zero comp. You got this bud

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't cater to her. You reveal your world to her like an IV drip. Slow trickle. Not spew everything. Most men her age are soy don't approach low T and trying to be pretty. Nearly zero comp. You got this bud
Bring UNO or Monopoly Deal cards, people who are fun stay young forever.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Virginia Hey,...wasn't she the blue chick on Farscape?

I'd show a pic of the one I was talking about,...but she would flip out if she found out. And she's a redhead. You don't want to get the red hair going on a tirade. If I end up ever back are her place again it would be the futon,...again.
I thought Virginia was the woman from the song Only The Good Die Young...