Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how to stop needing to be liked?

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
how to stop needing to be accepted?

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a waste of energy. Realize that any thoughts from other people don't matter. Most people are too consumed with themselves to care about anything you do. If you do something embarrassing, it will be forgotten about in a day. Most people are more worried about what you think about them than they care about you. Practice being a goof ball. Say and do risky things. You'll quickly realize that it's not a big deal, and at the end of they day no one really cares. Any negative energy or attention you get is just jealousy, because people truly envy people who can relax and just be themselves, because most people can't.

Billtx49

Reaction score
how to stop needing to be accepted?
The need to be liked / accepted starts at a young age by low self esteem. The ‘need’ is to fill that existing internal void, and most people as they age evolve beyond that need with their life accomplishments …

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By realizing that the average person is a retard. Why would you care about the opinions of retards - the very same people who thought getting vaccinated was a good idea?

Last edited:

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
By realizing that the average person is a retard. Why would you care about the opinions of retards - the very same people who thought getting vaccinated was a good idea?
I can't completely blame others or make fun of them for getting experimental gene therapy. The propaganda behind it was massive. I mean when you have your own doctor telling you "100% effective, 0 side effects" and "you are going to die if you don't get it" it's hard to not cave into the pressure.
But anyway, I still don't know how to stop trying to be accepted. My worst fear is looking weird. I try everything I can to look normal.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop expecting anything in return for things that you do.

Stop being ashamed of who you are.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get some good herb and start laughing at everything.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like yourself & love yourself. Be your own best friend.

Once you learn to do that you will not care what others think.