Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to stop getting One-itis

LADawg49

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fellas, for some reason, whenever I get physical with a girl(such as kissing, makin out or even sex) I end up getting one-itis for her and I turn all AFC. With the girl i went with friday, we made out for a lil bit, and today I called her to ask her out for the comin friday and no one answered. I didn't leave a message yet called twice(once at 1 PM, the other at 5:15) and no one answered. Whats happening in this situation? Kinda surprisin especially since she got physicall with me.. In addition, whats the best way to stop getting attached to a girl despite her kissin you/makin out, etc.?

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, just chill a little. maybe she didn't have her phone on her or no-one was home all day. When you get attached to people, you start over-thinking things that you wouldn't think twice about with others. For example, if you called a mate and he didn't answer, would you think that it was because he doesn't want to be your friend or talk to you? Hell no! It should be the same with the girl you're trying to get with.

Just try again later on. In the meantime, I really have on idea how to stop yourself getting one-itis. I seem to be a sucker for this kinda thing too. :D

Hellboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by lebRambo
dude, just chill a little. maybe she didn't have her phone on her or no-one was home all day. When you get attached to people, you start over-thinking things that you wouldn't think twice about with others. For example, if you called a mate and he didn't answer, would you think that it was because he doesn't want to be your friend or talk to you? Hell no! It should be the same with the girl you're trying to get with.

Just try again later on. In the meantime, I really have on idea how to stop yourself getting one-itis. I seem to be a sucker for this kinda thing too. :D
Good response, except for don't try later - she has caller ID.

If you don't want to get attached to a girl, then realise she is probably only so important to you because you want to have sex with her, and develop an obsession with this. You should forget your obsession with girls you want to have sex with. Back off a little and let them come to you. Give her space to breathe and time for her to think about how much she would benefit from being with you.

And is she really deserving of your undevided attention? Be sure about this and that you aren't just thinking with your dyck.

LADawg49

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually there is no issue of caller ID cause I blocked my number, so I can call like as many times as I feel like.. lol. I just did call(3rd try) and her sister picked up and she said that she had her teeth pulled out so couldn't talk. I told her to tell her that ill call back later. She told me to try tommorrow. However, im thinkin of waitin till Thursday, to seem like a challenge. would that be a good idea?

gixxer

Don Juan
Reaction score
She had her teeth pulled???? Dude, they're messing with you. DO NOT CALL HER AGAIN UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. If she's into you she'll call. And I bet she won't.

gixx

LADawg49

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what u mean man, but what surprises me is why some women will make out with a man one day,and then be all distant from him after that? I mean I was always a challenge, kept things light/funny, etc. As for teeth pulled, she had her wisdom teeth pulled. i had mine pulled and couldn't really talk for at least one or two days..

Last edited:

gixxer

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, so she really had her teeth pulled. Fine. Don't call her anymore anyway :crackup:

Find new girls and let her see you out with them.....

gixx

Spartan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not call her. If she wants to get in touch with you she will contact you. If she cannot speak she can text you. The ball is in her court, you done your bit.

LADawg49

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your right spartan, problem is she does not have my phone number(I never gave it 2 her plus when I call I block my number) and I dont have text messagin on my phone.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LADawg49
Actually there is no issue of caller ID cause I blocked my number, so I can call like as many times as I feel like..
Blocking your number before you call reeks of insecurity. If she isn't going to answer because she knows it's you, then she's obviously not into you at all. Blocking your number to sneak past her first line of defense isn't going to open her up and cause her to want you to start pounding away at her. :rolleyes: Be yourself. Not "Private Caller".
I .. called twice (once at 1 PM, the other at 5:15) and no one answered. Whats happening in this situation?
Sounds to me like she's not answering the phone. Maybe she wasn't there. :rolleyes:

BigMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your right spartan, problem is she does not have my phone number(I never gave it 2 her plus when I call I block my number) and I dont have text messagin on my phone.
This is why the girl should ALWAYS have your number.

I say call again and leave your number in her voicemail (She wont pick up, lol )

Then its in her court

Spartan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Phone up your service provider and unblock your phone. There is no need to have your mobile number blocked. Absolutely no point to it especially if you are going to be dating.

There is nothing more frustrating than knowing someone called but not knowing who it was or where the call originated from.

This is why the girl should ALWAYS have your number.

I say call again and leave your number in her voicemail (She wont pick up, lol )

Then its in her court.
BigMike is correct. This is good advice.

madgame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Answer to the question: Try to date other girls. I'm the same, but I noticed that whenever I had one-itis but I found another girl who was good-looking to me my one-itis faded and if things got more "seriously" (though ive probably never been anywhere close to being what youd call serious) my feeligns for the girl i had one-itis before went off completely. Anyways the best thing to do is to constantly think about other girls and when u kiss/ get physical with a girl dont stay wondering how things will go on but go out the next day and try (at least try) to find another chick. at least thats how my brain works lol.

HeartlessBtch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Geezzz this post makes me believe I'm blind...I guess there are tons of sl*ts out there...but anyways, she's not the only woman on earth, if she really doens't show any signs of interest do not try to stick around, just move on...Women tend to change their minds rather quick...Oh ye... by the way please remember that even though women do not share such thinks we are equally as sexually oriented as males are, therefore if a girl requires that her needs be met she we'll use you for that purpose and walk out like nothing happened...we've learned from the best

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After my recent ex pulled a 180 on me, I don't think I'll ever have oneitis again. I also wonder if I'll every even trust a woman again.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
truly value urself, and u won't have one-itus cause u'll call a spade a spade, and a hor a hor.