"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

How to stop/discourage contact with a BPD after leaving them?

twoface262

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2018
Messages
24
Reaction score
8
Age
30
I finally did it!

I packed my bags, moved to a different state, and said "ADIOS!" to a borderline. It's been six months with no contact and now out of the blue, she's turned into a full-blown psychopath.

How do I deal with the on-going smear campaigns? I've already threatened legal action if I'm not left alone.

Just the other day she found out what my desk number was at a "no bull****" company that'd fire me over her actions. She called several times non-stop in a 20 minute period while I was away from my desk, having an open office, my coworkers were pissed (No way to mute the phone). I'm pissed that she managed to find my work number (turns out the reception desk gave it to her). I had my work number changed and directly informed the reception desk NOT TO give my F!@#ing number out unless it's official business. I'm afraid she's going to find my work number again and end up costing me my job (again, no bull**** and they don't care if it's another person's actions -- even if I get a protective order against her).

She's also found out where I'm living now (I have no idea how), but I'm several states over so I don't think she'll randomly show up at my door (hopefully).

I understand that these types will stop at nothing to try and ruin your life after leaving them.... How should I handle this?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
8,637
Reaction score
6,557
Age
69
Location
The 7th Dimension
Do you know anyone in the police department over there in your old state? Perhaps a friendly visit from them would convince her.
 

twoface262

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2018
Messages
24
Reaction score
8
Age
30
Unfortunately no... It's a massive city, but I wonder if calling to have them do a health check would be ok.
 

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
8,637
Reaction score
6,557
Age
69
Location
The 7th Dimension
A welfare check usually implies the person is suicidal. I'm not to sure that's a good idea.

The way I got mine to back off was simply telling her if she contacts me in any way, shape or form, I'd bring the police out. She finally stopped after that.
 

twoface262

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2018
Messages
24
Reaction score
8
Age
30
That's exactly what I did. Now I'm getting occasional calls (that I'm ignoring) on my cellphone from a hidden number (hers is blocked).

Hopefully, it subsides -.. If it gets worse than that I'll definitely follow through with a protective order. Does anyone have experience with that, especially going over state lines? I think they usually require a day in court, but I don't think that'd be possible for either party.

BTW, leaving was the best decision I've ever made. I just wish the ride was smoother than this.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
8,637
Reaction score
6,557
Age
69
Location
The 7th Dimension
You should be able to block that number.

I hope someone else here can chime in with an effective strategy.
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
There are multiple spam call blocking apps that once you enter her number the most she can do is leave a voicemail after no call ring. Then delete the voicemails.
 

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
612
Reaction score
357
I finally did it!

I packed my bags, moved to a different state, and said "ADIOS!" to a borderline. It's been six months with no contact and now out of the blue, she's turned into a full-blown psychopath.

How do I deal with the on-going smear campaigns? I've already threatened legal action if I'm not left alone.

Just the other day she found out what my desk number was at a "no bull****" company that'd fire me over her actions. She called several times non-stop in a 20 minute period while I was away from my desk, having an open office, my coworkers were pissed (No way to mute the phone). I'm pissed that she managed to find my work number (turns out the reception desk gave it to her). I had my work number changed and directly informed the reception desk NOT TO give my F!@#ing number out unless it's official business. I'm afraid she's going to find my work number again and end up costing me my job (again, no bull**** and they don't care if it's another person's actions -- even if I get a protective order against her).

She's also found out where I'm living now (I have no idea how), but I'm several states over so I don't think she'll randomly show up at my door (hopefully).

I understand that these types will stop at nothing to try and ruin your life after leaving them.... How should I handle this?
Someone had told me this before. And I’m pretty sure it’s true. If you tell them how much you’re in love them it’s supposed to trigger their fear of abandonment and send them running. Whenever my ex bpd contacts me it triggers me into acting like a nut job. She’s usually gone quite quickly.
 

051AV

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
503
Reaction score
312
LOL oh the smear campaign yep been there, scrambling to save my reputation, they are sneaky as fvck, if you let her in on some of your dirty laundry she will use it against you. I learned quickly BPDs want to know every little thing about you and I mean everything your deep down dirty secrets. Never give them any ammunition I watched my back with the ex, she absolutely hated it when I started digging into her past. It is better if you let the BPD dump you its a mistake I learned, never dump them, they start plotting revenge against you. She's loosing her sh*t because you dumped her and she wants to see you pay for that mistake, good luck you're going to need it :rofl:
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

will123

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2020
Messages
116
Reaction score
18
Check out b0mb3r once used victim gets SMS and phone calls which can not be blocked.
File a police report for stalking.
Yep, and keep a diary of everytime she calls, stalks or any other way she tries to initiate contact. Keep all evidence so you have it ready for police or the courts. It should be easy that way to get a restraining order.
 

Beowolf

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2011
Messages
54
Reaction score
7
I actually did get an RO for stalking because she had prior hospitalizations for mental health issues. This still did not stop her until she was imprisoned 3 times for violating my RO ten years ago. If it continues call law enforcement to advise you about what you can do and record every interaction from now on.
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
About recording every interaction. If you have android it’s easy, google for reptilicus app android. It’s russian app, records everything. People here use it for business.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Take proactive action by informing ur immediate supervisor of ur situation.

Also inform him of the steps you intend to take with regards to ur EX's propensity to stalk you at work.

Then lastly ask his advice.

This should help cover you at the work place since ur immediate supervisor is now obliged to assist or at least defend you should there be unwanted internal queries.
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
guys you need to learn ONE little thing, threats, complains don't solve anything, that is weak, you need to learn to make promises and make then real.

in op case he said he would sue her, ok do it now, don't feel bad, shame, or even care about her, be ruthless, sue her and place a retraining order on her, he was you doing all this you would be in jail now, so don't drag this longer, be ruthless and take your life on your hands
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top