Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to spot or test for BPD woman?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who said anything about narcissists? I was talking about a bpd woman, not a npd one.
It took me 4 months to get inside of a npd gal's house for what it's worth. So yeah I'm talking about bpd only.
Lol let me explain something to you about BPD people, they’re narcissists with low self esteems. That’s the only difference. They will still manipulate you, rip off your head and **** down your neck. 99% of borderlines are covert narcissists. I have yet to meet a BPD that wasn’t also a narcissist. They go together like peanut butter and jelly.

sosumba

Don Juan
Reaction score
So a person can be NPD but not necessarily BPD but if one is NPD its very likely they are BPD too?

Is the only way of telling them apart that is the BPD one has low self esteem?

Billtx49

Reaction score
So a person can be NPD but not necessarily BPD but if one is NPD its very likely they are BPD too?

Don’t try to separate the terms. When it comes to personality disorders there’s a high degree of comorbidity, i.e., if she’s got one condition, she’ll likely have others to a certain degree…
Hence, the term Cluster B.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score

Man they are all literally crazy, even the NYPD ones

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I knew a girl that displayed ALL the signs of BPD in the first 6 months of our relationship. Then came the next 6 months and she was less BPD and started showing her covert narcissist side. The BPD I can handle to a certain degree, the NPD......that’s another story.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They will make personal life decisions that seem childish or so nonsensical it leaves you with a one word question. Why?
^^^I third this.

People with personality disorders are attracted to trouble like moths to a flame. If a woman has a history of bad relationships, run. Even if she is nothing but nice to you, she will eventually make a life decision that will kick your life square in the nuts.

One of my good female friends is BPD, she's very much aware of her diagnosis and told me about it herself. She's a good person, and I love her dearly, but I also know that I can never date or bang her. I admit that the urge to save her has been strong in the past, but I know trouble when I see it. She checks six or seven of the boxes in the image below

BPD people are incapable of self-control in the long term.

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They will overshare right away. Every relationship they’ve ever had they’ve always been the victim, they’ll mention daddy or mommy issues or “abuse”, they’ll come right out and tell you that they have abandonment issues.
This is spot on they are a victim, every relationship they've been in that has failed isn't their fault, they usually hate one of their family members. I learned a lot being with a BPD never again would I get involved with a BPD, you can't fix them they are damaged goods. The longer your with them the more comfortable they get then you will see their ugly side come out. Trust me once you've opened pandora's box there is no going back. You have to get her to dump you, if you dump her she will go off her rocker you'll trigger her abandoment issues then your life will turn to living hell.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The chickens are busy making bird noises... cluck (bpd) cluck (bpd) cluck (bpd) c0ck a doodle doooooo.

Don't forget to jerk ur heads whilst walking too, with ur eyes wide open in fear, like a chicken, it will make you feel safer.

Or you chickens can evolve into a tiger, and roar NO when a woman starts to bully you.

But which women dares to bully a tiger huh?
If you're a mature, stable person you don't even need to say no. Their behavior repels you anyway.
However if you're young, inexerienced, thirsty, knowing a little bit about mental illnesses could save you time and trouble.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
If you're a mature, stable person you don't even need to say no. Their behavior repels you anyway.
However if you're young, inexerienced, thirsty, knowing a little bit about mental illnesses could save you time and trouble.

Instead of learning how to be more chicken-like by participating in more chicken talk, why don't they learn to just say NO when a little girl bullies them?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I knew a girl that displayed ALL the signs of BPD in the first 6 months of our relationship. Then came the next 6 months and she was less BPD and started showing her covert narcissist side. The BPD I can handle to a certain degree, the NPD......that’s another story.
Ok, maybe that's the difference. I went out with two different gals that exhibited one or the other but not both. The difference is I only went out with them for a few months. Maybe if I stayed longer, I might've seen the other side(s) to them as well.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Looks like we can't teach toughness.

You're either born a willow or an oak.

Either a son of a chicken or the son of a tiger.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me I listen to how they talk. If how they talk sounds like you are listening to the news it's a red flag to me. Some girls will talk about the reaction, but never the cause. Like all their friends are horrible people because of all the things they do to her for no reason. She won't talk about the lousy thing she just did to them 5 minutes before that rightfully made them mad enough to do something back to her. Here's a story... my X called me once upset because her friend made her pay for an Uber and didn't offer to pitch in. White knight offers to go pick her up so she wouldn't get caught twice. Turns out her friend got her tickets valued at over $200 for the event they went to and what she ended up paying was actually a great deal considering everything.