"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

How to spot a professional date/teaser

The TallOne

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2004
Messages
175
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
NJ
One of the girls I'm interested in, shows all the signs of interest.

Kinoing, laughing at even my lamest of remarks/jokes. She loves the "high fives", plus, slapping me on the back.

Takes small interest in my life, asking questions.

I'm guessing the only true way to find out, is to ask for the home #, and go for a date, correct?

I just want to know some definite signs of total girl teasers/flirters, or if this one is just lookin for a friendship.

B/f has not come up, I don't know if she has one, and I won't be asking. If she has a b/f though, and she's doing this type of actions, I doubt I'd want her as a g/f anyway.

Any signs would be welcome.

Thanks!
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
Just isolate and kiss. It's gonna be really clear after some time. :D
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
Originally posted by The TallOne
Well, OTHER than isolating and kissing, any signs? :p
Oh yeah...

You can carefully observe her for a month or two
She may flirt with other guys
She may have "too many guy friends"
She may date and tease professionally all day - 9 to 5 :rolleyes:

Even if she IS a "professional dater" you won't find out will after you've dated her.

Dude - you're afraid of rejection. Forget it and take the plunge.
 

fukuy

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 20, 2004
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
cant help but laughing at this kinda questions.
Why you care if she's a professional dater anyway? That's not the main issue. What you should ask yourself is whether or not you're interested in this girl. If you are, then by all means go for her , no matter she is proffessional dater or not.
Next time guys, ask for a date then post the results here for advice.
 

xomel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2004
Messages
318
Reaction score
0
Location
San Diego
worrying creates decrease in self confidence and self confidence is more important than your appearance.
 

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by xomel
worrying creates decrease in self confidence and self confidence is more important than your appearance.

exactly...
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

The TallOne

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2004
Messages
175
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
NJ
Top