Oh lastly, I am a player. Your using the word Player for a female is insulting to me and all the other players out there.
Women are not to be called Players. That is a man's term!
Good girl, Freak or ho.
What your talking about is the FREAK. Women who just wanna **** and get mens attention.
At the least call em Playerettes so your acknowledging the feminine.
Also a man shouldn't be writhing in pain over a freak. Here is something else by the above author:
Chapter Five: Controlling YOUR Mind
Time for one of those mental imaging exercises again. Didn’t think I’d let you get away without one, did you?
Stand up straight, nothing within a circular radius of say 3-4 feet. Stand straight and still, holding this book up in front of you to be able to read to see what you are going to do next.
Now, take a step to your left, a wide enough step that you are standing beside where you were standing, as if you are standing next to your twin.
Now, start to shake and gyrate and swivel and vibrate and shimmy in a any manner that so strikes you, for about 20-30 seconds, long enough to have to take a breath when you are done. Then stop. Stand still once again.
Now, which person are you to the outside observer? Are you the one standing there still, or are you the one shimmying and gyrating and vibrating?
The you doing it or the you not doing it is the same person literally standing right next to himself, so which are you?
The answer? The one you choose to be. You have both inside you.
“You rise as high as your dominant aspiration; you descend to your lowest level of your concept of yourself.”
When I was young, before I developed the mental hardness to keep it in check, I was a very jealous type guy. I would be jealous if I thought the girl I was seeing was giving up the play to another guy. It would be an assault on my ego. I remember spying on and following once or twice a girl if I wasn’t sure about her faithfulness.
But when I realized the truth of the Three different Types of Women, these feelings literally vanished overnight, because I realized the logic of their misplacement. All the girls that I had the intense jealous feelings about were Freaks by definition, I realized in retrospect. And they had gotten under my skin, because I was trying to hit a moving target with my misplaced feelings of love that I was looking for from a woman in those young mentally tender years.
But I grew up out of that.
If you can relate to the mental state that I describe above at this point as you read this, then stop, put the book back in the envelope and mail it back to me so I can send you your money back, because where we are about to go is no place for that state of mind.
I don’t say where we are about to go in the discussion is no place for you, just no place for that state of mind.
On second, thought, don’t mail it back; just put it away somewhere for a few months or few years until your level of maturity in dealing with Freaks has improved. Because on this level you must be able to be free enough to be convincing, and that means believing at least somewhat inwardly that down deep you really don’t give a damn if the ***** you are ****ing with is ****ing someone else if you know she’s a Freak.
O.P.P. Other People’s *****. You will, as that catchy little rap jingle from a few years back so nicely puts it, be “splitting and co-hitting that”. (Like I said, urban music influence in attitude is beneficial to the proper attitude to “**** with these *****es”.)
Yes, you will be sharing the ***** with someone else, at some point, if you are in the early stages of ****ing with a Freak. That is why you must maintain ironclad control over your mind throughout this breaking-in process. First one to blink – acknowledge feelings and want exclusivity in sex – loses. And so to play this game you have to be able to control the natural feelings of jealousy which arise in a man over his possession - in this case a woman.
(This is an amplification of the foundation I laid in Book One. But if you are here reading this then you anticipate venturing into deeper waters. I just want to make sure you don’t end up like O.J. looking through the window while his freaky ex-wife was giving a ******* to a man on the living room couch while the kids were upstairs. I’m not saying I condone what O.J. did, if indeed he did kill Nicole but I understand it. Nicole was a Freak and it may have driven him over the edge. With my Strategy, there is no edge to drive over, because if you know up front that the girl is a Freak, then you automatically place your heart on lock.)
Like I was saying, I don’t want you mentally unable to concentrate at the office the next day after she didn’t call you all night, like she was supposed to, and when you broke down and called her, you got the machine, and her cell phone and pager and fax and palm pilot and every other electronic device of communication she had was shut off.
“I wonder what she’s doing?!” Stupid, she’s getting ****ed! What is the question? She blew you off and didn’t want to be disturbed! (Just like you are going to have some Freak doing to some guy pretty soon.)
So be prepared for it, anticipate it; Arthur Gordon told you it would be so, so here it is. You shall have a serene smile on your lips, and it’s okay if it is a little tight, after all, you do like being with the *****, but you can smile because you realize how predictable the behavior of a Freak is, and you also realize that she has shot her best shot. She has nothing else to use to attempt to gain the upper hand in your relationship.
She is a horse you found in the wild and brought back to your ranch to put a saddle on. She let you ride her once or twice, but now she’s trying to throw off the saddle and buck you off. Are you going to break that filly in, or are you going to be a “dude”, an Easterner staying in the West, a dandy? It’s a hard buck to take the next morning, knowing the ***** was out ****ing someone else the night before. Damn. She probably sucked his ****, too…
“You rise to your most dominant aspiration…you descend to your lowest level of your concept of yourself…”
If you have inadequacies real or imagined, they come to the surface when that happens. If you KNOW through the fact that you are following an Advanced Strategy that you HAVE no inadequacies, and you will end up looking better by comparison after she has sex with another guy once she’s had you, then you have a different attitude about the (yawn) predictable fact that the ***** spread her legs. Damn, ain’t that what you like about her? That she’s giving that **** up? Guess what? She likes that about herself, thinking she’s slick and in control because she is deciding what to do with the ***** at the moment…
…but you are going to take that all away in the next few months, oh yeah, you are going to shut that **** down. The “Invade” has arrived. Save the feeling of first morning you knew she was with someone else so you can use it to fuel your mental enjoyment when you are with someone else and she knows it and accepts it and wants to give it to you even more.
Or if you create the alternate reality for her that you are only seeing her while you are banging some other ***** into oblivion.
And you step into that alternate reality - some call it lying, but I don’t feel you can lie to a liar. So with a Freak, if the situation calls for it, I will not let her know I’m seeing someone else and still have the moral high ground because in her mind she” did it” last with someone else before you got serious.
The mental conflict for the Freak begins when you don’t react the way she anticipates when she knows that she was with someone else. She then feels that your relationship is now a “relationship” and she feels bad that she slept with someone else and you were so understanding. You are more than understanding. You give her another oxytocin release by having sex with her and getting her to talk about her having sex with the other guy. When she gets emotional and doesn’t want to talk about other guys anymore that she had sex with in the past, she’s starting the changeover, into a relationship, and you are gaining control of the emotional lever that she thinks she is becoming a Good Girl.
**********sorry gotta end it*****************
You can find his stuff at :
www.howtogetallthegirlsyouwant.com I believe.