"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

How to spark her interest ?

Stunt101

New Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2005
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Ok my situation is... I moved to this new town over summer...I don't really know anyone except a few guys. We just cruise the mall and ****. Theres this girl I see there alot who everyone thinks is bomb. But she's single, and supposedly she'd be "hard to get" into bed that is. And she is gorgeous.

Now as for me, I am 17 and 5'5" and I look really young for my age usually I surprise people when I tell them I am 17 and it is usually uncomfortable. I have learned to tolerate it over the years.

I am kinda shy and I have read alot on these forums here about sayin these wonderous one liners to get women to dig you. I need some counsel on how I should go about letting this girl know I'm interested in her without her thinkin I'm a creep or I just wanna bone. I would like to get a date or phone number. Some of the suggested methods on the forums are debateable.

Of course there is the walk up and get her name, 3s, ask her if she single but that just doesnt seem too original, it seems fake. I want her to know who I am before I go that far. If someone could give me a suggestion on the best way to introduce myself, with or without asking her out or for her phone number, that would help alot.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

hacx

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2004
Messages
135
Reaction score
0
^UP^--------------------------------read the bible:confused:
 

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2003
Messages
519
Reaction score
28
Age
42
Location
Texas, USA
He just said that he read the DJ Bible...

Look, just go up to her and make some conversation. Small talk and banter is the best way to approach a girl. If she's cool it'll be easy riding from there...If you're feeling her then just get her phone number. Simple! :)

Good luck!
 

Stunt101

New Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2005
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Age
39
I guess it's the first impression thing that gots me psyched. Like I don't think it'd be too hard to approach her, but I don't want wanna **** up you know. Any tips ?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by Craig Reeves
He just said that he read the DJ Bible...
So the entire section about conversation had no helpful information what-so-ever, huh? :rolleyes:
 

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
544
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
in front of my computer
exactly

walk up, start a convo. say like hey, i see you around here alot, and figured i should find out who you are. simple

MOST IMPORTANT THING!!!
BUST HER BALLS!!!

make fun of her, play down her looks, but KEEP IT FUNNY!!! if she makes any advances (cause you got skill, ace ;) ) then don't submit to them. just playfully evade them. she's go nuts. this usually works with all girls, but especially if their really hot (and know it)

good luck bud
 

Stunt101

New Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2005
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Age
39
That was helpful deb thx. I will reread some of the DJ bible.
 

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
544
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
in front of my computer
ya most of this stuff can be found in the bible somewhere, so get reading!
 

hacx

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2004
Messages
135
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Mr. Debonaire
ya most of this stuff can be found in the bible somewhere, so get reading!

i agree
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
524
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Ah shiznit (bizump ROFL!:D), whatever you do, don't come off as a fake! Saw a guy at taco time flirting with the cashier person, and it came off so phony as if he was playing by the book, no improv. Be at ease, relax, dont let her looks get you worried. She sh1ts just like I do - MASSIVE melange of dark chunky chili and gravy! :D
 
Top