Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to sleep around during the winter months?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Easiest way is to get things set up during October and early November. Most women tend to stick with who they are already banging during the winter months.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STOP THINKING

CLEAN THE BASMENT

FCK HER IN IT
Yeah maybe if you give me a week in advance and we get lights working in the rooms again.

Just assume I have a good reason for not bringing girls home.

Plus none of these matter if she’s not available, which so far she hasn’t been. I’ve invited her out for drinks and stuff before and if she’s giving me soft “no’s” for that I have a hard time believing she would be down to straight up come over.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Easiest way is to get things set up during October and early November. Most women tend to stick with who they are already banging during the winter months.
These replies came through when I was typing up the other one on my phone. If that’s the case, aside from my ex I’m pretty SOL…

Get aggressive bruh. Dress sexy, get your muscles on, be ready to pay to play
I already do that when I’m out at the bar and she sees me and stops me. She just hasn’t agreed to anything one on one yet.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah maybe if you give me a week in advance and we get lights working in the rooms again.

Just assume I have a good reason for not bringing girls home.

Plus none of these matter if she’s not available, which so far she hasn’t been. I’ve invited her out for drinks and stuff before and if she’s giving me soft “no’s” for that I have a hard time believing she would be down to straight up come over.
This is all head trash. Here watch as I reframe this for you. She comes over. She looks around in curiosity. Realizes she’s in an art studio of sorts. Starts to ask. You now have a really sick unique topic. Why isn’t there light? Sometimes you guys cut it out so they can get into the art. Now you have candles. As long as your tv works and you have internet you’re set. If you don’t then get a hotspot and stream it that way.

As for the being available? “Hey Susie / we should hang. I’m free {pick your days}” if she says anything other than yes, let her go.

if you really do live in absolutely uninhabitable conditions then get an air BnB

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I grew up in a dump where I couldn't bring girls back either. You need to get your sh!t together and move out, or clean up your room and a pathway to your room and get out of your head/feelings. Or continue on this current path.

Trust me I've smashed chicks in horrendous conditions at my mother's house and my own place, I can look back now and laugh about it, but at the time it felt like life or death. It actually made me push some very good girls (and male friends) away that, experiences, friends and girlfriends I can never get back.

Reaction score
DEAR LORD, if your place is so bad that it doesn’t have functioning lights then you need to focus on fixing your life situation not Pvssy. Pvssy should be the last thing on your mind right now. You are 1 step away from being homeless and you worried about some girl :rofl:

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DEAR LORD, if your place is so bad that it doesn’t have functioning lights then you need to focus on fixing your life situation not Pvssy. Pvssy should be the last thing on your mind right now. You are 1 step away from being homeless and you worried about some girl :rofl:
Stop it. He could get all Val Kilmer and totally rock that if done properly.

on a real note, if our boy here is not in the same economic level as maybe some other guys here, be a bro.. it’s his parents and I think he’s a college student. I would agree it would be a good idea to look for alternative housing, just be supportive

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to provide some clarification, I don't live in squalor or something, but my parents are 65 and don't really do a great job keeping things clean unless they're worried about having company and would feel embarrassed...in that case, certain rooms can look clean for maybe a week.

My room is by far the cleanest, but it also has circus and clown-themed s***, a twin-sized bed that squeaks loudly, a visage of my mom as a gypsy lady on one wall, and another of my dad walking a tightrope on my ceiling...so that's why I avoid my room at all costs. Plus it's impossible to sneak anyone since I'm down the hallway past their room and living room AND have an annoying puggle that likes to freak out at new visitors.

There's power in the basement but I don't remember what exactly happened that the main lights no longer work down there.

I'm not a college student, or recently out. I thought I had my age showing in my profile but I'm 28. I'm here because after a year of working a decent-paying corporate job I didn't see myself surviving another year with the company the way they constantly laid people off and decided to move back home when my lease expired.

I worked and continue to work part-time jobs, initially because I had modeling contracts in NY with agents who never got me work. COVID happened and I was forced to get the vaccine and boosters to even be able to audition so I decided that was where I draw the line and chose to quit.

Now I maintain a part-time job that has a lot of flexibility while I look for something else that's going to get me out of here. Got a bartending license so I'm looking to transition from this job to that hopefully for better pay while I work on copywriting skills and reaching out to businesses as a freelancer, after having tried other avenues.

So basically I'm at my parent's house because I don't have the money saved up or the income to move out and stay out, confidently.

Last edited:

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to provide some clarification, I don't live in squalor or something, but my parents are 65 and don't really do a great job keeping things clean unless they're worried about having company and would feel embarrassed...in that case, certain rooms can look clean for maybe a week.

My room is by far the cleanest, but it also has circus and clown-themed s***, a twin-sized bed that squeaks loudly, a visage of my mom as a gypsy lady on one wall, and another of my dad walking a tightrope on my ceiling...so that's why I avoid my room at all costs. Plus it's impossible to sneak anyone since I'm down the hallway past their room and living room AND have an annoying puggle that likes to freak out at new visitors.

There's power in the basement but I don't remember what exactly happened that the main lights no longer work down there.

I'm not a college student, or recently out. I thought I had my age showing in my profile but I'm 28. I'm here because after a year of working a decent-paying corporate job I didn't see myself surviving another year with the company the way they constantly laid people off and decided to move back home when my lease expired.

I worked and continue to work part-time jobs, initially because I had modeling contracts in NY with agents who never got me work. COVID happened and I was forced to get the vaccine and boosters to even be able to audition so I decided that was where I draw the line and chose to quit.

Now I maintain a part-time job that has a lot of flexibility while I look for something else that's going to get me out of here. Got a bartending license so I'm looking to transition from this job to that hopefully for better pay while I work on copywriting skills and reaching out to businesses as a freelancer, after having tried other avenues.

So basically I'm at my parent's house because I don't have the money saved up or the income to move out and stay out, confidently.
Ok so then clean up the basement and then have her over and lay the pipe.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come hang with us in the Mode One thread lol. We will get through this together
What the hell is the Mode One thread?

EDIT: I read it, this is just being direct. Kevin Samuels did a video on this, whether or not this is based off that.

Anyway, it sounds great in theory, but in practice, telling a girl you met at the bar that you want to f*** her has not lead to anything of that nature.

Usually, if I leave with a girl for a one-night stand it's because we hit it off, I ask her what she's doing after, and when she tells me nothing I invite myself.

That doesn't really work in this situation since I'm trying to pry this girl from her boyfriend and my only avenue of setting that up is through text, aside from a chance encounter at the same bar.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember SW15 posting something about a guy evaluating which months are best for dating around vs being in a relationship, and I believe we are entering the dry period.
Yes, we are in the heart of the dry period. The article that you mention is below for a refresher.

November 15-January 1 is the worst time of the year to try to find new dates. A lot of women are occupied with family-related commitments and travel. It's a nightmare coordinating schedules this time of the year, even for a simple 2-3 hour first date, bar date...

In terms of scheduling, a guy might have a chance if both of these criteria apply....

1. The woman has local family (less than 50 miles away) or doesn't travel to see her family that holiday season. Very few women will skip out on holiday family visits. It's not a thing they do. This is even true of unattached, childless women of any age.
2. The guy himself either has local family or does not travel to see family. Unlike women, men are more likely to skip travel to see non-local family.

The scheduling troubles are the most difficult thing about dating during the November 15-January 1.

In addition, it also can be more difficult to meet women randomly during the November 15-January 1 due a few reasons. Women aren't showing up as much in the bars due to the travel. Trying to daygame the malls during peak holiday season isn't worth it, even if you aren't concerned about respiratory viruses. Yes, there are more people in the malls during the holiday shopping season. However, the malls are hectic during the holidays and a lot of women are going to be so scattered and even less likely to give you 5 minutes of their time needed for a short conversation to determine if a date would be a good use of time. If you want to do mall approaching, every other time is the year is better for it as women are less frenzied during their shopping. Also, other daygame venues are affected by women's travel schedules too. And, a lot of women participate in "cuffing season", so they'll cuff up some beta for a few months so they don't have to face the holiday season alone. That means they aren't going to bars and are also less open to random daygame conversations.

One of the best options for finding dates during the holiday season, if you can get the two criteria above to be real, are private residence parties. If you can manage to get invited to a private residence party with unattached women within the social sphere of the host, then you stand a better chance of being able to find a date who meets the two criteria above.

In general, the holiday season is a drain on productivity. The two worst things to try to accomplish during the holiday season are find dates and find a new job. With job search, you can submit online applications during the holiday season, but don't expect managers who will interview you to be readily available until January.

After the 1st of the year, women start to become more available. A lot of relationships end during the holiday season. Women will end an LTR during the holidays or drop a "cuffing season" beta in the first week of the year, or immediately after Valentine's Day.

Reaction score
Stop it. He could get all Val Kilmer and totally rock that if done properly.

on a real note, if our boy here is not in the same economic level as maybe some other guys here, be a bro.. it’s his parents and I think he’s a college student. I would agree it would be a good idea to look for alternative housing, just be supportive
im being a bro by telling him that living in near subhuman living conditions that getting laid should be the last thing on his mind. I’m not asking him to wait til he’s a millionaire or any of that nonsense.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, we are in the heart of the dry period. The article that you mention is below for a refresher.

November 15-January 1 is the worst time of the year to try to find new dates. A lot of women are occupied with family-related commitments and travel. It's a nightmare coordinating schedules this time of the year, even for a simple 2-3 hour first date, bar date...

In terms of scheduling, a guy might have a chance if both of these criteria apply....

1. The woman has local family (less than 50 miles away) or doesn't travel to see her family that holiday season. Very few women will skip out on holiday family visits. It's not a thing they do. This is even true of unattached, childless women of any age.
2. The guy himself either has local family or does not travel to see family. Unlike women, men are more likely to skip travel to see non-local family.

The scheduling troubles are the most difficult thing about dating during the November 15-January 1.

In addition, it also can be more difficult to meet women randomly during the November 15-January 1 due a few reasons. Women aren't showing up as much in the bars due to the travel. Trying to daygame the malls during peak holiday season isn't worth it, even if you aren't concerned about respiratory viruses. Yes, there are more people in the malls during the holiday shopping season. However, the malls are hectic during the holidays and a lot of women are going to be so scattered and even less likely to give you 5 minutes of their time needed for a short conversation to determine if a date would be a good use of time. If you want to do mall approaching, every other time is the year is better for it as women are less frenzied during their shopping. Also, other daygame venues are affected by women's travel schedules too. And, a lot of women participate in "cuffing season", so they'll cuff up some beta for a few months so they don't have to face the holiday season alone. That means they aren't going to bars and are also less open to random daygame conversations.

One of the best options for finding dates during the holiday season, if you can get the two criteria above to be real, are private residence parties. If you can manage to get invited to a private residence party with unattached women within the social sphere of the host, then you stand a better chance of being able to find a date who meets the two criteria above.

In general, the holiday season is a drain on productivity. The two worst things to try to accomplish during the holiday season are find dates and find a new job. With job search, you can submit online applications during the holiday season, but don't expect managers who will interview you to be readily available until January.

After the 1st of the year, women start to become more available. A lot of relationships end during the holiday season. Women will end an LTR during the holidays or drop a "cuffing season" beta in the first week of the year, or immediately after Valentine's Day.
What's your opinion on NYE? Historically, it seems more like something you do with a girlfriend or a FB where you have somebody guaranteed to kiss when the ball drops. Additionally it's always very expensive.

I have a brother who lives in up NY so it might be worth my while to travel up for it.

im being a bro by telling him that living in near subhuman living conditions that getting laid should be the last thing on his mind. I’m not asking him to wait til he’s a millionaire or any of that nonsense.
Don't worry I'm not ignorant to my ****ty living situation. It's not subhuman or anything, it's just very messy and certain issues (like the basement lighting not working) won't get solved for a while because my dad likes to DIY and rarely fully fixes the problem.

When everybody leaves for break I'll probably try to find a decent bar to start barbacking/bartending at so I can out-earn my part-time job and leave that while I continue to work on copywriting.

Thankfully, finances are probably the only thing in my life I'm not satisfied with.

Reaction score
What's your opinion on NYE? Historically, it seems more like something you do with a girlfriend or a FB where you have somebody guaranteed to kiss when the ball drops. Additionally it's always very expensive.

I have a brother who lives in up NY so it might be worth my while to travel up for it.

Don't worry I'm not ignorant to my ****ty living situation. It's not subhuman or anything, it's just very messy and certain issues (like the basement lighting not working) won't get solved for a while because my dad likes to DIY and rarely fully fixes the problem.

When everybody leaves for break I'll probably try to find a decent bar to start barbacking/bartending at so I can out-earn my part-time job and leave that while I continue to work on copywriting.

Thankfully, finances are probably the only thing in my life I'm not satisfied with.
I have a friend that was in a similar position you are in, but he was getting laid because he looked liked Kit Hatington. I told him to focus on finding himself a career and to quit wasting time chasing tail. He thought he was set because he’d land a good paying low skill labor job temporarily but then be back to unemployed. He would start to face the negative consequences of chasing tail which ended up killing his already pitiful job prospects. The final nail in the coffin was a dispute with a mentally ill 304 he found and now he might be facing some prison time. Aside from that, these low skilled miracle jobs won’t last long and are completely unpredictable. Build yourself a foundation first then worry about women.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a friend that was in a similar position you are in, but he was getting laid because he looked liked Kit Hatington. I told him to focus on finding himself a career and to quit wasting time chasing tail. He thought he was set because he’d land a good paying low skill labor job temporarily but then be back to unemployed. He would start to face the negative consequences of chasing tail which ended up killing his already pitiful job prospects. The final nail in the coffin was a dispute with a mentally ill 304 he found and now he might be facing some prison time. Aside from that, these low skilled miracle jobs won’t last long and are completely unpredictable. Build yourself a foundation first then worry about women.
Yeah I understand, I have a plan and thought I would be further along than I am, but I'm just gonna keep working at it.

Women are just something I enjoy because of the variety and the chase and if I go a couple of weeks without sex I start to feel like I SHOULD be having more.