"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

How to set the tone that I wanna f*ck?

Capt.America

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2012
Messages
110
Reaction score
6
so I got feedback from my female friends that I dont have a sex vibe and that I have a relationship vibe. I know how to approach and get the number in the bars and stuff.. the convos go good and we getting to know each other but wen I try to bring up sex or be freaky or invite them over my house they say they wanna take it slow,.. during the dates we always end up kissing and touching a lot but wen I try to get them to f*ck they resist and wanna get to know me more. what can I do ?? thanks
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,874
Reaction score
19,111
Put their hand on your cvck and then as they are rubbing it gently tug their hair and whisper in their ear "You like rubbing that big c0ck?" Or "I can't wait to stretch you out with this big c0ck" Or "I would rock your world in ways you didn't even know were possible"...or all three as she is doing it.

It will drive them crazy...but you have to be confident enough for it to work...otherwise it will be weird because it won't be congruent with who you are...
 

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 22, 2020
Messages
368
Reaction score
279
so I got feedback from my female friends that I dont have a sex vibe and that I have a relationship vibe. I know how to approach and get the number in the bars and stuff.. the convos go good and we getting to know each other but wen I try to bring up sex or be freaky or invite them over my house they say they wanna take it slow,.. during the dates we always end up kissing and touching a lot but wen I try to get them to f*ck they resist and wanna get to know me more. what can I do ?? thanks
That’s what your females friends would say since they friend zoned you.

What is the first thing that you notice when you notice a women that attracts you?

How often are you fapping to porn?

In general, women follow men’s lead so you are looking in the right place to make a difference.
 

ragnarP

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2019
Messages
17
Reaction score
34
These kind of questions are hard to answer over the internet because this is very subjective and there can be a number of reasons. Something that is obvious to some, may not be to others.

How often are you fapping to porn?

In general, women follow men’s lead so you are looking in the right place to make a difference.
This was the reason for me, I wasn't getting sexually excited enough by women so, they weren't getting excited so, the sex-vibe wasn't there. When I stopped watching porn and cut down on fapping drastically. This became a non-issue.
 

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 22, 2020
Messages
368
Reaction score
279
These kind of questions are hard to answer over the internet because this is very subjective and there can be a number of reasons. Something that is obvious to some, may not be to others.



This was the reason for me, I wasn't getting sexually excited enough by women so, they weren't getting excited so, the sex-vibe wasn't there. When I stopped watching porn and cut down on fapping drastically. This became a non-issue.
This will prime the pump, the mind processes information in three broad sensory modalities in an order, the order can be unique per individual per memory.

For me it’s visual, kinesthetic then auditory. So when I walk into a room, my eyes catch a glimpse of something, I focus my gaze, then I feel something like my butterflies in my belly or goosebumps on my skin or a pulling/expansive feeling in my solar plexus, etc. then I hear an inner dialogue.

So you have a sequence too and you have access to it right now by recollecting your last approaches that went into comfort before arousal.

As for no fapping that’s good, the next step is to do a couple of exercises to awaken your sensing body.

But before that you’d have to do the exercise above.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
so I got feedback from my female friends that I dont have a sex vibe and that I have a relationship vibe. I know how to approach and get the number in the bars and stuff.. the convos go good and we getting to know each other but wen I try to bring up sex or be freaky or invite them over my house they say they wanna take it slow,.. during the dates we always end up kissing and touching a lot but wen I try to get them to f*ck they resist and wanna get to know me more. what can I do ?? thanks

Your not going to "fool" or "steer" them into anything. First of all, too many female friends... Second it's cool for them to know you are fvcking other women and having an easy time of it. When you do it right, you won't spend much time or attention on these "friends", and they will know you are fvcking. If they want to get with it they will copy cat off what the other womens are doing.
 

Scars

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2007
Messages
2,127
Reaction score
1,003
Age
36
Location
Phoenix
I just always make playful and inappropriate sex jokes constantly, it works for me. I joke with them like I do with one of the guys. Next time you get a dirty thought, just say it out loud. If she says "omg, you're such a perv" then you say "I'm sorry.. you're just so sexy, I can't help myself". Just be unapologetically sexual.. most guys try to hide their sexuality because it's taboo, you need to make a girl feel comfortable about having sexual conversations with you. That would be my advice.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I just always make playful and inappropriate sex jokes constantly, it works for me. I joke with them like I do with one of the guys. Next time you get a dirty thought, just say it out loud. If she says "omg, you're such a perv" then you say "I'm sorry.. you're just so sexy, I can't help myself". Just be unapologetically sexual.. most guys try to hide their sexuality because it's taboo, you need to make a girl feel comfortable about having sexual conversations with you. That would be my advice.
Yea but they can get tired of those jokes if they not trying to see you like that.
 

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
898
Reaction score
1,029
It could be your environment.

Maybe your lights are too bright, maybe there's no music playing, maybe you have no alcohol, maybe you have a dirty room, maybe your bathroom is a bacteria festival, maybe your sheets are stinky.
These chicks are probably getting turned off when they come to your place.

Your place has to be setup for f*cking, that's all I gotta say!
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
It could be your environment.

Maybe your lights are too bright, maybe there's no music playing, maybe you have no alcohol, maybe you have a dirty room, maybe your bathroom is a bacteria festival, maybe your sheets are stinky.
These chicks are probably getting turned off when they come to your place.

Your place has to be setup for f*cking, that's all I gotta say!
so what have a round bed, dim lights, soft music in the background and a mini-bar?
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
When you kiss her, push her bodily against a wall or door frame, and pin her arms above her head. She needs to feel helpless. Nearly all girls fantasize about being taken by a strong guy.

You can kiss her from behind as well. Lock her arms behind her back and push her against a mirror as you lick her ear and exhale a lot. Nobody, woman or man, fails to get aroused when somebody is tonguefücking their earhole. The mirror gets all misted up which adds to her arousal.

Bite her gently on the neck, then a little less gently.

All the while, tell her she's gonna get fücked, you're gonna fück her senseless, etc. Use your imagination.

Yank down on her hair and hold it as you tell her you're gonna destroy her fückhole.

How are you kissing these chicks? A good kiss starts off playful, with you withdrawing your tongue often after barely letting her taste the tip, then progressively letting her suck your tongue longer and deeper. Make sure you bite her lip when you pull away.
 

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
898
Reaction score
1,029
so what have a round bed, dim lights, soft music in the background and a mini-bar?
Nah
That's a bit too cliche for my style.
I'm sure that works for other guys, especially Austin Powers or Snoop Dogg.
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
^ Yeah Baby! Shagadelic!

OP if your crib is lame, or if like me you don't have a crib of your own (I need to fix that) then take her to a hotel. If you can get her to pay for half that's a lot better, if not, take it out on her pu$$y.

Go for something with floor to ceiling glass windows. Girls love to get plowed against those windows whilst everyone below can admire her. It makes her feel like a whöre and gives her a thrill, same as the hotel setting itself. A nice big hot tub as well. If you can't seduce her in that environment, she seriously isn't in to you.

Order up some nice pizzas from room service after.
 

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,117
Reaction score
3,613
Location
California
so I got feedback from my female friends that I dont have a sex vibe and that I have a relationship vibe. I know how to approach and get the number in the bars and stuff.. the convos go good and we getting to know each other but wen I try to bring up sex or be freaky or invite them over my house they say they wanna take it slow,.. during the dates we always end up kissing and touching a lot but wen I try to get them to f*ck they resist and wanna get to know me more. what can I do ?? thanks
Might be the way you look. Some people have a very sexual look. Others don’t. I’m not sure that can be changed.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
I was called sexy by various girls I got with when I was in shape. I was nowhere near ripped or anything.

I always thought to myself "this chick is off her head, I ain't sexy" but I kept those thoughts to myself lol.

Once you start actually feeling sexy yourself you're on the right track.
 

Capt.America

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2012
Messages
110
Reaction score
6
I think it’s my convos snd voice . I realize I ask questions like I’m trying to get to know them for a relationship... like what are your goals , what are u passionate about , wen was your last relationship, etc . Girls frm the past told me they wanna know me enough to fck but Idk how else to make them comfortable without asking these questions

Maybe I should get more bold and sexually bold but how do I make them comfy while being sexual .. like wat to ask them?
 
Top