How to seduce taken girls.

Reptar

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done this before but I don't know how to do it systematically.

Guys, the ones who are good at seducing girls who already have boyfriends or are married, how do you do it?

Is there a difference between trying to bang them versus stealing them and trying to make them your own? My understanding is all hot girls have boyfriends already, so you kinda gotta steal them off another guy.

I've only laid one married woman, and that was not something I've been able to repeat. It seems difficult to do. I imagine it is impossible in the first 2-3 years of the marriage, unless she's a super slut. After that, they could be getting bored and probably getting into more arguments with their husband.

xstang77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They mention a plan of attack about this in the dj bible,I personally wouldn't have a relationship with one,if she betrays him she'll betray you just the same.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done this before but I don't know how to do it systematically.

Guys, the ones who are good at seducing girls who already have boyfriends or are married, how do you do it?

Is there a difference between trying to bang them versus stealing them and trying to make them your own? My understanding is all hot girls have boyfriends already, so you kinda gotta steal them off another guy.

I've only laid one married woman, and that was not something I've been able to repeat. It seems difficult to do. I imagine it is impossible in the first 2-3 years of the marriage, unless she's a super slut. After that, they could be getting bored and probably getting into more arguments with their husband.

I can put up with a lot about a woman.
A questionable sexual past, daddy issues, clingyness even bpd, none of that will stop me from sleeping with you..

But something about a cheater instantly turns me off. Maybe because I was that guy getting cheated on before.
But to answer your question

This is like "the dark arts" of seduction.. its simple really... Just have higher smv than her bf and get her isolated.
Whats not in your control are her morals.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how to get a taken woman:

compliment her
point out her cute shoes, new nails, hair
do not say she is beautiful
make her laugh

do this everyday

if she is a new flirt, you have a 3day window from her first heavy IOI, hope her weekend with her SO is crap or her validation and pvssy tingles could get redirected back to her SO and not you. Otherwise continue the long burn in her, repeat the compliment regimen every 3 days or so...

stealing her = doubtful
fvcking her = possible
kiss/bj at xmas party = likely

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stealing taken girls is only contributing to the degragation of women in general. What your doing is condoning her bad behaviour and giving her the option too cheat. Men need to stop giving bad quality girls who are willing to cheat the time of day.

It gives women the entitled attitude we have to put up with now. Can you imagine how much better behaved women would be if we gave them no option too cheat? If men were to say to these bad quality women
"No thanks."

It would force women to change.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and when she is on her knees you tell her what a bad woman she is
you dont say what for, she knows (the emotions before cheating and now the act)
she will now submit to whatever you want (because her beta AFC cant handle this side of her)

raider87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If men were to say to these bad quality women
"No thanks."
This is what I do. I was thinking the other day, the majority of women that show interest in me have bfs or husbands. Pre so suave/red pill I used to knock them back coz it just didn't feel right.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what I do. I was thinking the other day, the majority of women that show interest in me have bfs or husbands. Pre so suave/red pill I used to knock them back coz it just didn't feel right.
My mentality is why give a woman the chance to take her husband (comon law or married) the option to take have his life savings and everything he has worked for away. They already feel entitled ro having everything their way. You sleeping with a taken women gives her options to destroy her marriage and then she feels entitled to taking half of everything he worked for because the courts condone it.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only time I pulled a taken woman (knowingly) was in a club in Roppongi Japan.... The lady said she was married but was all alone in the club.

In Japan, these cheatings are common especially from the woman side. (Due to the guy working long hours, the girl pressured into house wife, no sex culture etc...)

Since than... can't do a woman in a relationship especially if I know her personnally. But 3 angles to do it:

1. Your Frame
2. Her negative emotions towards her current relationship
3. Her morals.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went through a period in my late teens/early 20's where I only went after women in 'committed' relationships--I was commitment avoidant and it seemed like an easy out; plus, I got a lot of ego-gratification from getting one over on other guys. I don't recommend it; but the truth is that women in relationships are easier than single girls. With a taken women you only have to seem better than one guy; with a single woman you have to seem better than every guy she knows. Just a matter of being unphased by her having a boyfriend, being nonjudgemental toward her cheating (reframing it as normal or even correct), figuring out what her relationship lacks (whether her bf is a solid guy but she's craving excitement or he's a jerk and she's looking for validation and charm) and providing that.

I'm not going to go on some morality spiel--it's never the 'other guy's' fault. I firmly believe that--if I were in a relationship and some other dude bedded 'my' girl I'd buy him a drink and wish him all the best. But most guys don't think that way and I got off lucky--plenty of drama but no violence. So there's that. Plus, it comes down to a matter of net-positive vs net-negative (karma, if you will): for me, all I get out of it is a lay with a woman that would be 100% disqualified from any further emotional investment (low positive); but that same lay takes far more away from the man in terms of the value and investment he has attached to the girl (high negative). The girl gets temporary excitement or whatever (low positive); but she also potentially does great damage to her quality of life, her reputation, her psyche, etc. (high negative). There's a good chance you'll be left to foot the balance of all those negative emotions.

There are plenty of awesome girls who are single at any given point in time--total myth that hot girls are always attached. Sure, some of them are serial monogamists (low relationship quality); some of them are taken and you'd have a helluva time getting them to full out cheat (higher relationship quality); but IME the best of the best are girls who already have full, self-fulfilling lives and are generally unimpressed/disappointed by the quality of the males on the dating market.

Reptar

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol @ moralizing posts.

Who cares whether it's wrong or not for the women doing it? I've certainly been cheated on plenty of times. You can be the resentful guy that it happens to or you can be the guy who does it. You can also improve yourself to the point where a woman wouldn't want to cheat on you, and be more selective about the types of women you get with. Even then, there's always a chance it will happen, even if that chance is very small. You can't control everything in your life.

Beyond that, even if EVERY guy on this forum acted in accordance with "don't let women cheat or give them the option to do so", this would make no difference in the world. And if most or all guys didn't condone it, women would still find a way to do it. They could trick the guy into thinking that they are single.

Plus, this is evolutionarily a natural occurrence that has happened since whenever. Lover versus provider stuff.

Vivacity

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get your morals up. Get your quality up, OP

No wonder, "marriage" has become a joke, nowadays.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting a woman to cheat on her SO is more a product of how she currently feels about him, than it is about your "game".

Don't pat yourself on the back. There's a reason why Drake sings about this topic all the time. It's a common occurrence. Banging a taken woman after an emotional trip with her boyfriend, whether temporary breakup, an argument or because he cheated on her, is the easiest thing in the world.