“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

How to respond, when a woman is interested.

wudiez

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 29, 2004
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Age
43
E.g. If both of you are showing medium - high interest, like hand holding and hugging etc.

When the woman pops out the questions. Do you like me? What do you want? Are you interested in anyone at the moment?

What the best way to return the answer. I remember from DD book, that you should never give a woman a straight answer unless it's "NO!" lol.

Could it be something along the lines of "Yes I like you, as a friend, then smile cheekly, to keep the light and fun mood. Or just tell her straight that you want a relationship.

Because her asking, is showing that she's wanting something right? I've had it happen too many times, where a girl has asked me what I want. And I just delayed the response, either by making her tell me, or by saying something funny like "Well I know that you like me". Isn't that enough. Sometimes it'd increase attraction but others it would be dragged on till the girls interest slowly went away.

So say you really want to get into a relationship with a girl, and you dont want to play anymore games. She seems genuine and she's asking you what you want in a relationship. What's the best way to respond? Take her seriously or just keep on flirting?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
Isolate and fukk...

She's asking this cause she's ready and you're not making her move. DO NOT WAIT 0 take it to the next level.
 

TheRock

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 19, 2004
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
keep her guessing a little .this is her little tests .I always answer these questions with the same questions right back at her.Tell her we are having a good time right know and let nature take it course.
 

ToP DoN

Banned
Joined
Aug 25, 2003
Messages
180
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Location
San Francisco
this is what id do

this is what i would do....i would tell the biatch to go home with me....rip her fvckin clothers off...then fvck the shiet out of her...if she says no or screams...slap the biatch some more...good luck...let me know how it goes
 

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2002
Messages
898
Reaction score
0
Age
44
whenever a girl asks me, "do you like me" i always respond with.."well..its pretty obvious you like me" with a hella big smile. They always playfully nudge me in the arm or something which at this point you can mirror her and apply your own kino and if you think things are going very well..go in for a kiss.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2002
Messages
898
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Originally posted by wudiez

So say you really want to get into a relationship with a girl, and you dont want to play anymore games. She seems genuine and she's asking you what you want in a relationship. What's the best way to respond? Take her seriously or just keep on flirting?
Why are you thinking of relationships so early in the game? Is this your 15th date with this girl? I hope you are not thinking this mid way through the 2nd date. Take things slow and try to have as much fun as you can.

If she asks you want in a relationship you can either:
1. tell her whats on your mind
2. accuse her of moving tooo fast before getting to know you
3. or whatver you want just keep it funny while busting her balls.
 
Top