Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to respond to this kind of message OLD

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
This is silly I know

My bio "passive aggressive" = not permanent, I doing all kind of tests to filter women I dont like

Her is the second one, some song about "let boys to cry"

She sends
"Hey" and emoji with shades

How would you respond
The shades makes me confused
I know she did it cause she likes the bio, on the other hand this is a dominance call whether she knows it or not

The common reason girls match me is because they think I'm a good boy, this ****s my mind and I dont know how to respond

Am I need to play the good boy card and then dominant when we meet

Attachments

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She sends

How would you respond
I know she did it cause she likes the bio, on the other hand this is a dominance call whether she knows it or not
Yeah this is a pet peeve of mine. Countless times I've seen OLD profiles that complain about guys who use "Hi" or "Hey" as an opener. Yet over half the time this is what the women do, leaving it up to me to do the work of providing a conversation opener.

Personally I think of that emoji as a "cool dude". As in laid-back cool, not aggressive, in-your-face type. But that's me. I wouldn't read too much into it.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
This is silly I know

My bio "passive aggressive" = not permanent, I doing all kind of tests to filter women I dont like

Her is the second one, some song about "let boys to cry"

She sends

How would you respond

The common reason girls match me is because they think I'm a good boy, this ****s my mind and I dont know how to respond

Am I need to play the good boy card and then dominant when we meet
You don't tell us sht.

You skip sht. Reading you, she contacted you first. In reality it could be you wrote her and she responded the way it usually happens.

It matters.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I think of that emoji as a "cool dude". As in laid-back cool, not aggressive, in-your-face type. But that's me. I wouldn't read too much into it.
Same.
If she's being that short, she's probably cut and pasting that $hit to 100's of other dudes and being lazy and casting a wide net to see who will bite and be the sucker and give her attention she's looking for.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Although it's been years since I've done the personals, I recall getting several of the (so-called) "ice-breaker" responses.
Personally, I was put off by the generic (one-size-fits all) type e-mail. It's not only lazy, but probably sent to multiple members.

This was always my reply.
"I read your e-mail. Are you sure that you're worth your weight in words?"

Some were too stupid to get it. One or two, rolled with it and we talked. Others blocked me (which made me grin) .

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
You don't tell us sht.

You skip sht. Reading you, she contacted you first. In reality it could be you wrote her and she responded the way it usually happens.

It matters.
Yea man. This is an app that If you have match the girl must be the first to say something.
I just replied her "what's up" with an embarrassed emoji. She actually liked it.

Same.
If she's being that short, she's probably cut and pasting that $hit to 100's of other dudes and being lazy and casting a wide net to see who will bite and be the sucker and give her attention she's looking for.
She already past the attention seeking age. She is 31 and looks fine. In this age they are more into serious stuff, this is the reason I wrote a silly bio to filter girls that are no way. They have enough attention from young guys so they dont need mine

This was always my reply.
"I read your e-mail. Are you sure that you're worth your weight in words?"
Lol. No emails unfortunately.
Left-or-right, facebook, Instagram
Keep it short and to the point and try to be different then the other 100+ men sending her a message in that right moment

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Either move on or ask her out and if she doesn't immediately agree then, you guessed it, move on. Quit wasting time with chicks like this.