"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

How to respond to this kind of message OLD

Jack12345

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2020
Messages
752
Reaction score
428
This is silly I know

My bio "passive aggressive" = not permanent, I doing all kind of tests to filter women I dont like

Her is the second one, some song about "let boys to cry"

She sends
"Hey" and emoji with shades

How would you respond
The shades makes me confused
I know she did it cause she likes the bio, on the other hand this is a dominance call whether she knows it or not

The common reason girls match me is because they think I'm a good boy, this ****s my mind and I dont know how to respond

Am I need to play the good boy card and then dominant when we meet
 

Attachments

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Messages
328
Reaction score
213
Age
61
She sends
"Hey" and emoji with shades

How would you respond
The shades makes me confused
I know she did it cause she likes the bio, on the other hand this is a dominance call whether she knows it or not
Yeah this is a pet peeve of mine. Countless times I've seen OLD profiles that complain about guys who use "Hi" or "Hey" as an opener. Yet over half the time this is what the women do, leaving it up to me to do the work of providing a conversation opener.

Personally I think of that emoji as a "cool dude". As in laid-back cool, not aggressive, in-your-face type. But that's me. I wouldn't read too much into it.
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
This is silly I know

My bio "passive aggressive" = not permanent, I doing all kind of tests to filter women I dont like

Her is the second one, some song about "let boys to cry"

She sends
"Hey" and emoji with shades

How would you respond
The shades makes me confused
I know she did it cause she likes the bio, on the other hand this is a dominance call whether she knows it or not

The common reason girls match me is because they think I'm a good boy, this ****s my mind and I dont know how to respond

Am I need to play the good boy card and then dominant when we meet
You don't tell us sht.

You skip sht. Reading you, she contacted you first. In reality it could be you wrote her and she responded the way it usually happens.

It matters.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Personally I think of that emoji as a "cool dude". As in laid-back cool, not aggressive, in-your-face type. But that's me. I wouldn't read too much into it.
Same.
If she's being that short, she's probably cut and pasting that $hit to 100's of other dudes and being lazy and casting a wide net to see who will bite and be the sucker and give her attention she's looking for.
 

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
Although it's been years since I've done the personals, I recall getting several of the (so-called) "ice-breaker" responses.
Personally, I was put off by the generic (one-size-fits all) type e-mail. It's not only lazy, but probably sent to multiple members.

This was always my reply.
"I read your e-mail. Are you sure that you're worth your weight in words?"

Some were too stupid to get it. One or two, rolled with it and we talked. Others blocked me (which made me grin) .
 

Jack12345

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2020
Messages
752
Reaction score
428
You don't tell us sht.

You skip sht. Reading you, she contacted you first. In reality it could be you wrote her and she responded the way it usually happens.

It matters.
Yea man. This is an app that If you have match the girl must be the first to say something.
I just replied her "what's up" with an embarrassed emoji. She actually liked it.

Same.
If she's being that short, she's probably cut and pasting that $hit to 100's of other dudes and being lazy and casting a wide net to see who will bite and be the sucker and give her attention she's looking for.
She already past the attention seeking age. She is 31 and looks fine. In this age they are more into serious stuff, this is the reason I wrote a silly bio to filter girls that are no way. They have enough attention from young guys so they dont need mine

This was always my reply.
"I read your e-mail. Are you sure that you're worth your weight in words?"
Lol. No emails unfortunately.
Left-or-right, facebook, Instagram
Keep it short and to the point and try to be different then the other 100+ men sending her a message in that right moment
 

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
Either move on or ask her out and if she doesn't immediately agree then, you guessed it, move on. Quit wasting time with chicks like this.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top