Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to respond after GF sent me this text message?

jthomp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girlfriend of over a year sent me this text message. How should I respond? Here is the message.

“Hi, i hope you're doing well. Listen im sorry i havent spoken to you all week but I needed sometime to think about some things. I really like you and i think this relationship is alot of fun. But theres been some distance between us lately and the communication hasn't been that great. Im not saying this to hurt you but I think we both need some time apart right now to evaluate some things.”

I didn’t respond to her. What should I say and do from here?

Monster DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
She thinks she's hurting you.. send a
"Lol, you're really funny" and go NC.

noBSgames

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex I met online used to do the same crap she was bpd but that's another story.. but the first year she said the same crap your gf said to her it was like a game she always wanted me to fight for her to keep her.. always would tell me she had many of guys wanting to date her and just waiting for me to screw up.

IMHO I say cut your losses now because she's just going to do it again

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girlfriend of over a year sent me this text message. How should I respond? Here is the message.

“Hi, i hope you're doing well. Listen im sorry i havent spoken to you all week but I needed sometime to think about some things. I really like you and i think this relationship is alot of fun. But theres been some distance between us lately and the communication hasn't been that great. Im not saying this to hurt you but I think we both need some time apart right now to evaluate some things.”

I didn’t respond to her. What should I say and do from here?
You should take some time apart and evaluate things.... And by evaluate things, I mean date.

Listen, it's ironic that she mentions poor communication in a text message yet fails to actually elaborate on what you have poorly communicated about, or how your communication could be better. It looks like she is the one who is a poor communicator.

You have two options, you could reply to the text message essentially pursue her and try to get her to talk to you, or you could just go date. Since she is already demonstrated that she is a poor communicator (text messaging you to tell you she needs space) the idea of pursuing her to get her to discuss things with you probably won't work out.

Go date

Reactions: Von

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Yeah, I'm glad you brought it up. I've been thinking the same thing too. No point dancing around. Go ahead and make it a permanent break."
This is fine to say but I always think it's better to say nothing. THAT really gets the hamster wheel spinning.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Ok that's awesome. I dont do temporary breakups, so to me its permanent. To tell you the truth I'm more interested in a few of your friends anyway. I'll probably see you around. "

Hamster overdrive and you'll have a lot of laughs as she tries to figure out who you are talking about(even if you aren't serious). Although I'm all about trying bang her best friend(as long as she is good looking)

noBSgames

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Ok that's awesome. I dont do temporary breakups, so to me its permanent. To tell you the truth I'm more interested in a few of your friends anyway. I'll probably see you around. "

Hamster overdrive and you'll have a lot of laughs as she tries to figure out who you are talking about(even if you aren't serious). Although I'm all about trying bang her best friend(as long as she is good looking)
HA speaking of the ex trying to figure out who you are talking to.. my exBPD how is married now and she should be focused on her husband she left back in her country she was more concerned about which race of a girl I was going to date next.... REALLY??? I had to laugh when she sent that message.