"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

how to react to girl apologizing?

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2019
Messages
407
Reaction score
303
Age
43
I will give you an example of a scenario. This is just an example for you to see what types of situation I am talking about. I come across such situations a lot. I am sure other guys do too. the structure of the situation is like this: the girl apologizes for a situation, then puts herself down.

you see inside a girl's car. she says "sorry it's a mess in here. I am so disorganized"

I have 2 responses and from experience, both lead to a dead end.

If I try to make her feel good by saying "it's ok, it's really not that bad. I am disorganized too" it goes to a dead end. I can't flirt after this. I don't know why, maybe because I start sounding like her gay friend. or maybe because I am not being truthful and people that are not truthful are not sexy.
If I try to put her down "you're right, you're so disorganized, jesus clean up" it makes me sound like a jerk which is even worse than the first response.

so how do I react to such situations? ignore and change subject?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
I will give you an example of a scenario. This is just an example for you to see what types of situation I am talking about. I come across such situations a lot. I am sure other guys do too. the structure of the situation is like this: the girl apologizes for a situation, then puts herself down.

you see inside a girl's car. she says "sorry it's a mess in here. I am so disorganized"

I have 2 responses and from experience, both lead to a dead end.

If I try to make her feel good by saying "it's ok, it's really not that bad. I am disorganized too" it goes to a dead end. I can't flirt after this. I don't know why, maybe because I start sounding like her gay friend. or maybe because I am not being truthful and people that are not truthful are not sexy.
If I try to put her down "you're right, you're so disorganized, jesus clean up" it makes me sound like a jerk which is even worse than the first response.

so how do I react to such situations? ignore and change subject?
For that, I'd say are you messy everywhere with a smirk, pause for a bit and change the subject.
 
Top