Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to put a girl in her place?

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup... It was me. The more I think about this situation the more I realize how needy I was and how much I was chasing her. Good learnings. I think it's actually a good thing she was so hot because it makes me reflect much more on how I lost her. Gonna take it all with me for next time!
Next time remain centered. Who cares if she takes 1 day, 1 week, or 1 year to respond you are a man who has options and on his purpose. Most if not all guys do what you did thats why girls do what they do to weed out the weak bi**ches. The bettet looking the girl the more she will test you.

If you didnt blow her out she would have likely responded on Friday, but since you are a man with options you would have told her that you had plans for friday since you are not waiting around for a$$ but you are free Sunday or whatever day you are free. She would have likely agreed.

rart

Don Juan
Reaction score
Being able to walk away without any arguments or explanations is the only thing that will put a woman in her place.

I have been dating a woman for 1.5 years. I started with her as a compete beta. Told her i loved her, showered with gifts, was always available. She texted with her multiple Xs, bossed me around, etc. Sex was great and it kept me hooked.

Finally i had enough, cooled way off, started seeing other women and kept her as a plate. And what do you know, she started chasing me. Now all i hear from her is how sorry she is for not respecting me, how she can't be without me.

Appealing to a woman's reason never works, only your actions do.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being able to walk away without any arguments or explanations is the only thing that will put a woman in her place.

I have been dating a woman for 1.5 years. I started with her as a compete beta. Told her i loved her, showered with gifts, was always available. She texted with her multiple Xs, bossed me around, etc. Sex was great and it kept me hooked.

Finally i had enough, cooled way off, started seeing other women and kept her as a plate. And what do you know, she started chasing me. Now all i hear from her is how sorry she is for not respecting me, how she can't be without me.

Appealing to a woman's reason never works, only your actions do.
No argument and no explanation work super well.