Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to put a girl in her place?

TheRagingBull

Don Juan
Reaction score
You calling her out scared her off and made her feel unsafe around you. She already liked you and you got the bang. After the bang session you got a little taste and got excited thus chased her. After having sex for the first time you should let her reach out to you so you can set a date. I bet you reached out to her right?
Yup... It was me. The more I think about this situation the more I realize how needy I was and how much I was chasing her. Good learnings. I think it's actually a good thing she was so hot because it makes me reflect much more on how I lost her. Gonna take it all with me for next time!

purple haze

Don Juan
Reaction score
A week ago I rejected a chick for taking longer than 10 minutes to reply, lol. I don't have a 10 minute rule or anything but she was texting me incessantly as if we were having a live conversation and then she went dead silent for 10 minutes as soon as we started to negotiate the date. After that I took back my offer and canceled the date.

It's best to come from the place of dating how you want to rather than trying to figure out what the right move is. I don't have a compass that tells me when to engage or dismiss. I just do whatever I feel is respectful to myself. That's it. And this principle has never failed me.

After awhile, having a short fuse with women will show up in your presence. I remember one time a chick in my social circle was giving me eye contact. I looked at her as if I was saying "fvck your eye contact. I don't give a damn about your validation. It does nothing for me. All that matters is satisfying my penis."

I didn't say anything. I just looked at her and thought those words. And let me tell you that women are psychic because she felt that she was close to being dismissed by me for all of eternity just for eye fvcking me (lol) and she immediately came over to me and invited me over for dinner. That was my price.

The key to doubling your dating is to raise your price. I reject women for even seemingly positive things. It's because I no longer have patience to play the long drawn out game. And women can tell just by looking at me what my demands are.

The higher your price, the higher your percieved value. Women don't value guys that are easy. And I'm not talking about playing a challenge to make women chase.

I am talking about having standards for how women should behave around you and dismissing them for not measuring up. This is totally different than trying to fake being a challenge.

I am talking about being authentic. I sincerely hate the eye contact game. I hate long and drawn out getting to know you processes, I hate dates that feel like job interviews, and I hate women that act murky. So I disqualify all of them and only date the way I want to.

To the amateur he might think this is a recipe for weeding out all women. But from my experience, when a woman values you, she will be more than happy to meet your standards. In fact, she will more likely appreciate you because she knows that your validation is exclusive. And what's exclusive is rare. And what's rare is valuable.
I agree about the "eye contact game." Also the "smile from a distance" game. I've learned these mean low interest.

Glassguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP- you put a woman in her place by having OTHER options, a strong frame and using Silence and Distance if she is not respectful.

Lastly, you must have the ability to walk away (like really ditch her...not just as a ploy).

Most guys DONT have other options so they are dead in the water. See women have many options if they have value. Guys should do the same thing.

If you start out with a weak frame, make the common mistakes, ALLOW her to be disrespectful and non submitting over time, you will NEVER be able to turn the tide with THAT woman and MUST move on.

Clamslammer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup... It was me. The more I think about this situation the more I realize how needy I was and how much I was chasing her. Good learnings. I think it's actually a good thing she was so hot because it makes me reflect much more on how I lost her. Gonna take it all with me for next time!
Next time remain centered. Who cares if she takes 1 day, 1 week, or 1 year to respond you are a man who has options and on his purpose. Most if not all guys do what you did thats why girls do what they do to weed out the weak bi**ches. The bettet looking the girl the more she will test you.

If you didnt blow her out she would have likely responded on Friday, but since you are a man with options you would have told her that you had plans for friday since you are not waiting around for a$$ but you are free Sunday or whatever day you are free. She would have likely agreed.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

rart

Don Juan
Reaction score
Being able to walk away without any arguments or explanations is the only thing that will put a woman in her place.

I have been dating a woman for 1.5 years. I started with her as a compete beta. Told her i loved her, showered with gifts, was always available. She texted with her multiple Xs, bossed me around, etc. Sex was great and it kept me hooked.

Finally i had enough, cooled way off, started seeing other women and kept her as a plate. And what do you know, she started chasing me. Now all i hear from her is how sorry she is for not respecting me, how she can't be without me.

Appealing to a woman's reason never works, only your actions do.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being able to walk away without any arguments or explanations is the only thing that will put a woman in her place.

I have been dating a woman for 1.5 years. I started with her as a compete beta. Told her i loved her, showered with gifts, was always available. She texted with her multiple Xs, bossed me around, etc. Sex was great and it kept me hooked.

Finally i had enough, cooled way off, started seeing other women and kept her as a plate. And what do you know, she started chasing me. Now all i hear from her is how sorry she is for not respecting me, how she can't be without me.

Appealing to a woman's reason never works, only your actions do.
No argument and no explanation work super well.