"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

How to pull off a threesome?

L16

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2019
Messages
49
Reaction score
17
Age
36
This very cute Italian girl just moved into my building. We bumped into each other and chatted a few times, I got her number, took her out, closed the deal. She then goes on to tell me she’s bisexual and in an open lesbian relationship.

If this isn’t a perfect opportunity to have a threesome then I don’t know what is.

However I’m just not too sure how to go about approaching it.

All wisdom welcomed!

Edit: She said that her and her girlfriend don’t talk about the people outside of their relationship they hook up with
 
Last edited:

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,413
Reaction score
4,796
Location
Mexico
Invite both of them to your place. Play drinking games. Start escalation with the Italian girl.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
Invite both of them to your place. Play drinking games. Start escalation with the Italian girl.
I agree. She lives in your building so make it nonchalant.

"Why dont you and your friend swing by and we can chill and drink some wine".

You might want to ease into whether or not her friend likes dic or not. Most "lesbians" do like dic, but some dont. Nothing else you watch them fvck and then smash the Italian chick in front of her GF.
 
Joined
Jul 1, 2019
Messages
129
Reaction score
113
Age
46
All of my threesomes have a common factor. Alcohol. Agree w the above post. Drinks at your place or somewhere near by. Trust me if she is into you her and her gf are already discussing the option.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
You've got to let her know you're open minded sexually while also not appearing to give a damn either way if anything ever happens. And alcohol/weed does help. Also, never suggest it. Wait for an invite or try to casually set things up where it COULD happen but don't initiate or you'll blow it.
 

L16

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2019
Messages
49
Reaction score
17
Age
36
I think I’ve already let her know I’m open minded. When she told me she was bi and in an open lesbian relationship I acted completely unaffected and said that it was cool and she was like I’m so glad you’re so cool with this blah blah.

Maybe after hanging out a couple of more times, one night we’re out together I could gently/tactfully suggest picking up another girl together or something along those lines or just start chatting up another girl with her and suggest all of us going back for drinks. Would just imagine most straight women aren’t going to be down so definitely need to find the right pool of people for the hunt
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
Have never threesomed but I'm convinced that it's futile to "pull it off." Strategizing/coercion is not my idea of the DJ mindset.

I'm OK if I never have one. My attitude is, if she wants to make it happen, she'll let me know. Otherwise, she's just using her "bi-sexualism" as a manipulative tool, a way for her to empower herself and maintain control over you.

In my opinion you shouldn't mention it or scheme for it or even feign interest in it. Disempower her.
well I give the time I had it, I known now it was like a excuse for both get down on each other, and yes it was a party, and yes we drink a lot before, but serious I hardly think I could pull it off if both girls was not willing to have fun with each other
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
This very cute Italian girl just moved into my building. We bumped into each other and chatted a few times, I got her number, took her out, closed the deal. She then goes on to tell me she’s bisexual and in an open lesbian relationship.

If this isn’t a perfect opportunity to have a threesome then I don’t know what is.

However I’m just not too sure how to go about approaching it.

All wisdom welcomed!

Edit: She said that her and her girlfriend don’t talk about the people outside of their relationship they hook up with
Find out if the other girl is bisexual or just a lesbian and find a way to meet her and make a good impression on her. (Also It's entirely possible that she was lying about it being open and she just cheats on her GF lol)
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top