Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to pull off a threesome?

L16

Don Juan
Reaction score
This very cute Italian girl just moved into my building. We bumped into each other and chatted a few times, I got her number, took her out, closed the deal. She then goes on to tell me she’s bisexual and in an open lesbian relationship.

If this isn’t a perfect opportunity to have a threesome then I don’t know what is.

However I’m just not too sure how to go about approaching it.

All wisdom welcomed!

Edit: She said that her and her girlfriend don’t talk about the people outside of their relationship they hook up with

Last edited:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Invite both of them to your place. Play drinking games. Start escalation with the Italian girl.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Invite both of them to your place. Play drinking games. Start escalation with the Italian girl.
I agree. She lives in your building so make it nonchalant.

"Why dont you and your friend swing by and we can chill and drink some wine".

You might want to ease into whether or not her friend likes dic or not. Most "lesbians" do like dic, but some dont. Nothing else you watch them fvck and then smash the Italian chick in front of her GF.

Reaction score
All of my threesomes have a common factor. Alcohol. Agree w the above post. Drinks at your place or somewhere near by. Trust me if she is into you her and her gf are already discussing the option.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've got to let her know you're open minded sexually while also not appearing to give a damn either way if anything ever happens. And alcohol/weed does help. Also, never suggest it. Wait for an invite or try to casually set things up where it COULD happen but don't initiate or you'll blow it.

L16

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I’ve already let her know I’m open minded. When she told me she was bi and in an open lesbian relationship I acted completely unaffected and said that it was cool and she was like I’m so glad you’re so cool with this blah blah.

Maybe after hanging out a couple of more times, one night we’re out together I could gently/tactfully suggest picking up another girl together or something along those lines or just start chatting up another girl with her and suggest all of us going back for drinks. Would just imagine most straight women aren’t going to be down so definitely need to find the right pool of people for the hunt

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have never threesomed but I'm convinced that it's futile to "pull it off." Strategizing/coercion is not my idea of the DJ mindset.

I'm OK if I never have one. My attitude is, if she wants to make it happen, she'll let me know. Otherwise, she's just using her "bi-sexualism" as a manipulative tool, a way for her to empower herself and maintain control over you.

In my opinion you shouldn't mention it or scheme for it or even feign interest in it. Disempower her.
well I give the time I had it, I known now it was like a excuse for both get down on each other, and yes it was a party, and yes we drink a lot before, but serious I hardly think I could pull it off if both girls was not willing to have fun with each other

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This very cute Italian girl just moved into my building. We bumped into each other and chatted a few times, I got her number, took her out, closed the deal. She then goes on to tell me she’s bisexual and in an open lesbian relationship.

If this isn’t a perfect opportunity to have a threesome then I don’t know what is.

However I’m just not too sure how to go about approaching it.

All wisdom welcomed!

Edit: She said that her and her girlfriend don’t talk about the people outside of their relationship they hook up with
Find out if the other girl is bisexual or just a lesbian and find a way to meet her and make a good impression on her. (Also It's entirely possible that she was lying about it being open and she just cheats on her GF lol)