"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

How to proceed with this women on insta?

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 24, 2016
Messages
420
Reaction score
103
I've been randomly messaging women on insta and I got lucky I looked through my friends list for women to randomly message.

She is model and it is not a fake profile as one of my acquaintances knew her from college hence he has her profile.

She has replied to all my messages and accepted my follow request.

She has naked pics on her profile.

Should I proceed with do you fancy meeting up and getting to know ourselves better?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
No sir. She has naked pics. Chicks on Instagram are attention *****s.

Social media outside of business purposes is a bad idea. You’re no mystery to her...
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Write: I want to meet you, when are you free?

Fish for terms if you will, she could be a high class prostitute or an escort. She should tell you terms if you ask this, otherwise you two will just meet. Though, I would make it just out of the blue, I'd chit chat and perhaps even get her number, that would be ideal if she gives you her phone number so you could call her.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
You can ask whatever you want, but the kind of woman that puts naked pictures on Instagram is probably either a prostitute or an attention whoar.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 24, 2016
Messages
420
Reaction score
103
I should've just stated I wanted to be friends I dont think there is a way back.

Well I asked if she wanted to meet up for a drink and this is what she replied:

'Well I’m not interested in dating just yet, wanna try and get xmas out the way then see if I meet someone xD'
 
Last edited:

bcude

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
762
Reaction score
1,219
Age
44
'Well I’m not interested in dating you, wanna try and get xmas out the way to see if i meet chad. If he's not around i might let you take me out once or twice for free dinner though'

Naked pics on IG is the definition of thrash anyway
 

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
'Well I’m not interested in dating just yet, wanna try and get xmas out the way then see if I meet someone xD'
"Whoah there. You may wanna slow down. Who said anything about dating?"
 

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,762
Reaction score
7,972
Location
USA, Louisiana
I've been randomly messaging women on insta and I got lucky I looked through my friends list for women to randomly message.

She is model and it is not a fake profile as one of my acquaintances knew her from college hence he has her profile.

She has replied to all my messages and accepted my follow request.

She has naked pics on her profile.

Should I proceed with do you fancy meeting up and getting to know ourselves better?
I have a friend who is an Instagram model, a Patreon account, and recently an onlyfans account. The only thing they care about is getting modeling gigs and money suckers send to them... in fact they are sort of afraid of the people that follow them. No chance in hell would she ever agree to meet up with any of them.

Women like this belong to the world.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Well thanks for being honest, out of 100's of ladies I've never had one come straight out and explain that they value wasting my time. We should have a drink or a dinner on that alone.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Well thanks for being honest, out of 100's of ladies I've never had one come straight out and explain that they value wasting my time. We should have a drink or a dinner on that alone.
It doesn't matter what you say to someone like this. They're not interested in actually meeting anyone.
 
Top