Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to proceed here

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a question on how to proceed in this situation with this girl. I´ve had sex twice with this one (I am 39 and she is 35) and both times she c*m. We had scheduled for next tueday dinner at my place followed by a massage. Friday she tells me that her car broke down and because of that she isnt sure she can make it on tuesday. I said no problem these things can happen, for this time I can call you a Uber to bring you over to my place and later to drop you back. She replied she doesnt feel well with that (it is a bit far away) and I replied OK, no problem.

Ever since friday she went silent and so did I, so I have no idea whether the problem is or will be fixed for tuesday. Perfectly possible I guess she met someone else, or even that her story is indeed true. Should I now just wait til monday niight or even tuesday for a reply from her? That kinda looks like I have nothing better to do which is not true. Or should I for example tomorrow morning ask her if we are on for tuesday? Coz to be honest, I can schedule something else with another plate for tuesday (or at least suggest it).

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know exactly what’s going on with her. She knows she’s just a side piece. She’s looking for more than that and knows now that all you want is sex (which is fine). I bet you anything if you’d asked to take her out to dinner her car would have ran fine.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know exactly what’s going on with her. She knows she’s just a side piece. She’s looking for more than that and knows now that all you want is sex (which is fine). I bet you anything if you’d asked to take her out to dinner her car would have ran fine.
So I guess this would be the thing to do.... Starts at 30 seconds.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a question on how to proceed in this situation with this girl. I´ve had sex twice with this one (I am 39 and she is 35) and both times she c*m. We had scheduled for next tueday dinner at my place followed by a massage. Friday she tells me that her car broke down and because of that she isnt sure she can make it on tuesday. I said no problem these things can happen, for this time I can call you a Uber to bring you over to my place and later to drop you back. She replied she doesnt feel well with that (it is a bit far away) and I replied OK, no problem.

Ever since friday she went silent and so did I, so I have no idea whether the problem is or will be fixed for tuesday. Perfectly possible I guess she met someone else, or even that her story is indeed true. Should I now just wait til monday niight or even tuesday for a reply from her? That kinda looks like I have nothing better to do which is not true. Or should I for example tomorrow morning ask her if we are on for tuesday? Coz to be honest, I can schedule something else with another plate for tuesday (or at least suggest it).
Pull away slowly. Let her contact you. If she doesn't, just give her a call if/when you want to see her again. Anything but a yes should mean forgetting about her until she wants you.

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the tips, some really good insights here.

You kinda seemed desperate with that...why would you pay for an Uber that would likely cost 70-80 dollars or more if it's far away instead of just waiting for her car to be fixed and rescheduling?
Its not THAT far, maybe I should have been more specific. The distance is 15KM from her place to my place.

know exactly what’s going on with her. She knows she’s just a side piece. She’s looking for more than that and knows now that all you want is sex (which is fine). I bet you anything if you’d asked to take her out to dinner her car would have ran fine.
Could be the case, yes. But the date was for us to have dinner together, before the sex

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

When a woman gives you excuses, in most cases she's lying and just doesn't want to meet. The best reply would be "OK, let me know when you're free" and then just forget about her until she does want to meet up

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the tips, some really good insights here.

Its not THAT far, maybe I should have been more specific. The distance is 15KM from her place to my place.

Could be the case, yes. But the date was for us to have dinner together, before the sex
No no you’re missing what I’m saying. See, she doesn’t see dinner at your house as that same as going out to a restaurant. She wants to be out and be seen, she wants a fancy restaurant over a dinner at your house.

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The sex wasn't to her max par. Next.
If it was at 35 she would be swimming through croc water to see you.
If you have to tell us she came then she most likely didn't. Nothing personal. When you smash make sure to leave an impression
she did, I know enough to realize that. Could I be wrong? Sure, i can. But i don’t think I am.

I do get your point though, even if she did she may have not enjoyed to the fullest

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You already know the answer to this, if she was still interested she would find a way to be with you even if that means taking public transport or an Uber.

Don't wait for her to come around and schedule something else with another contact.
@Juanto this ^^

I've said this many times before, do not overthink/rationalize women's actions and emotions. The harder you fight the current, the deeper in the bottom of the ocean you will go.

Roll with it. Enjoy it while it lasts. She is not yours, it was only your turn.

Move on. If she comes around great, if not, then why spend energy on someone that is not fully into you?

Modern Man Advice

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny, she just texted me asking how my weekend was, to which I replied briefly it was fine, how about yours? Her reply was just that she had to study, but no mention to our dinner date tomorrow, whether she will come or not.

I reckon I should just ignore and move on

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny, she just texted me asking how my weekend was, to which I replied briefly it was fine, how about yours? Her reply was just that she had to study, but no mention to our dinner date tomorrow, whether she will come or not.

I reckon I should just ignore and move on
Ask her. Don't waste time beating around the bush and waiting for her to tell you.

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her. Don't waste time beating around the bush and waiting for her to tell you.
Actually I did. She said she couldnt come yesterday, but asked me if I was available either thursday or friday. I said friday and we have agreed on this day.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Go silent on her.All that needs to be addressed has been addressed.Find something else to amuse yourself with.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she did, I know enough to realize that. Could I be wrong? Sure, i can. But i don’t think I am.

I do get your point though, even if she did she may have not enjoyed to the fullest
I keep screaming this, but please understand OP, women are NUTS, and they also are not forgiving.

Ive had women i'm dating call me at 8am in the morning on there way to work , as if were a happy married couple and they cant wait to see me! only for them to ghost me that very same afternoon, and ive done nothing.

theyre touched.

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
as an update, we did meet up last night, and had a fun night, ending up with sex. Really appreciated your advice til now, having a good (even if virtual) mens community available is so valuable.