Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to proceed after this flake?

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She got hoez in different area codes bro, and you should follow suit with a couple of your own.

Like kids chasing bubbles, i love this analogy lol

.Paradox.

Banned
Reaction score
First off...she did not flake. A flake is someone who does not show up after they said they would. She canceled a date...no big deal as people have lives and **** happens. Wait a couple of weeks and then reach out and ask her out. Anything but a yes you move on...another cancel you move on.

likely she will reach out within those two weeks because she is probably use to guys blowing them up after getting a taste but you are different and will not do that
I guess that's a good point. Her exact message was: "Heyy I decided last minute to visit my friend in Boston so I'm going to have to rain check." I said "gotcha. have fun" and she responded with "Thanks :)"

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Because it's extreme. A girl flaking once and you deleting her number, especially after she just came over and you banged a week earlier, is extreme. Flaking three times in a row? Fair. But once? Come on... This is just going to breed missed opportunities. Believe it or not, persisting has worked for me many times in the past. Not always, but sometimes it does pay off to chase. Also, what have you got to lose by chasing a chick? Pride? Ego? Get rid of that sh!t.
time?

anyway I wouldn’t advocate chasing a chick esp one that has a lot of options. Trust me, you will never catch her.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a first date "date night" last saturday at my place that went really well. Lotta laughs, had great sex, etc. Few days later we scheduled to hangout saturday. Today she sends me a text saying she decided to visit a friend in another state, so she'd have to raincheck. I just said "gotcha. have fun".

How should I proceed here?
#nextSet

If she hits you up, in the words of the great AMS, she's gotta suck a whole lot of D.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess that's a good point. Her exact message was: "Heyy I decided last minute to visit my friend in Boston so I'm going to have to rain check." I said "gotcha. have fun" and she responded with "Thanks :)"
A friend in Boston is likely a ex or some other dude. Next her. Her return means throater. Not play house.

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
A friend in Boston is likely a ex or some other dude. Next her. Her return means throater. Not play house.
You all must get off on posting stupid sh!t like this. Chicks aren't always banging other dudes as much as you all seem to think. Why do you think there are forums full of sexually frustrated me like this one all over the internet?

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You all must get off on posting stupid sh!t like this. Chicks aren't always banging other dudes as much as you all seem to think. Why do you think there are forums full of sexually frustrated me like this one all over the internet?
That's exactly what the married nice guy says about women, until he one day gets cheated on by his wife and end up on forums like this to better himself not to be as naive about women's true nature in the future.

After 10 years he most probably would have learned that women have much more sexual opportunities than men and are natural plate spinners. Unless something Korrupted his mind - like sexual frustration!

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
That's exactly what the married nice guy says about women, until he one day gets cheated on by his wife and end up on forums like this to better himself not to be as naive about women's true nature in the future.

After 10 years he most probably would have learned that women have much more sexual opportunities than men and are natural plate spinners. Unless something Korrupted his mind - like sexual frustration!
All this talk, but we all know only about 1% or less of the dudes on this forum are actually actively "spinning plates".

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All this talk, but we all know only about 1% or less of the dudes on this forum are actually actively "spinning plates".
That doesn't stop you from adopting the correct mindset, does it? Couldn't think of a better place to start this mindset shift.

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't sweat it man. The fact that she mentioned raincheck is a good sign. People get all hung up about this "not reaching out" thing and waiting until she gets ahold of you...but honestly, you're probably going to have to make the plans. Now if she's COMPLETELY ghosting you and not even texting at all then that's probably a bad sign, and you should probably wait for her. But if shes still texting or snapping you casually, just don't worry about it, and try to make plans again later this week.

As a side note, who even cares if she sleeps with someone else? You're both single. She's single, she sleeps with different guys once in a while. not a big deal, you should be doing the same. Just because she ****s someone else doesn't mean she isn't still going to want to hang with you. Just treat her like what she is - some girl you boned that doesn't mean much to you. Some of ya'll get way too up in arms about the idea that girls are dating or sleeping with other men. Who cares? If you're the best then she'll hang with you more often. If you're not then work on yourself.

.Paradox.

Banned
Reaction score
So update, and surprisingly a good one. Yesterday evening she hit me up letting me know she was back. Asked her how it was, she said she got some "much needed girl time", yada yada, then I said we should hangout later if she was up for it. She agreed and we ended up hanging out.

Think I've gotta keep my distance with her emotionally though. First of all, she's fresh out of a LTR. Also, the day after both of our hangouts she's posted... Interesting snapchat pics on her story. After the first hangout it was an ass pic in yoga pants, and today she had a booty pic of her on her knees and in the tight shorts she wore over last night with the caption "single and ready to mingle". I'm not mad about it or anything--she's fresh out of a LTR and can post whatever she wants, just find it odd that she does it the day after we hungout both times. Can't tell if she's trying to get my attention (indirectly), someone else's attention, or everyone's attention.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So update, and surprisingly a good one. Yesterday evening she hit me up letting me know she was back. Asked her how it was, she said she got some "much needed girl time", yada yada, then I said we should hangout later if she was up for it. She agreed and we ended up hanging out.

Think I've gotta keep my distance with her emotionally though. First of all, she's fresh out of a LTR. Also, the day after both of our hangouts she's posted... Interesting snapchat pics on her story. After the first hangout it was an ass pic in yoga pants, and today she had a booty pic of her on her knees and in the tight shorts she wore over last night with the caption "single and ready to mingle". I'm not mad about it or anything--she's fresh out of a LTR and can post whatever she wants, just find it odd that she does it the day after we hungout both times. Can't tell if she's trying to get my attention (indirectly), someone else's attention, or everyone's attention.
AW is not a good sign, but i would still enjoy banging her. Would not invest much on her

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This choir boy thinks they are all awaiting marriage for him. Hah!

You mad?

Last edited:

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, what have you got to lose by chasing a chick? Pride? Ego? Get rid of that sh!t.
A man should never chase a woman. EVER. His dignity and pride is worth way more than sex. If the woman has any use for the man, she will chase. Then the man can decide what he wants to do. But for the man to go out of his way and chase women? Beta talk.

In terms of women, a man should never think “I lost her.” He should think “Guess we were not on the same page, now I can find someone younger and hotter.”

Why do women have such bad attitudes today? Because men are afraid to put them in their place. When a woman meets a man who does this, it’s refreshing, it different, it’s nice. Much better than all the other thirsty men who will do anything for sex with her.

Wake up men.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
everyone's attention.
I vote this. She just got out of a LTR like you said and is marketing herself to ride the **** carousel. Just enjoy your turn and do not invest at all, as others said. Start looking for other plates/prospects in the mean time so that when(not if) she does blow you off(and she will), you will have other options on hand.

.Paradox.

Banned
Reaction score
Update:

Posted a pic on snap yesterday and she hit me up...

Her: You're cute :)
Me: That makes two of us ;)
Her: :devil:
Me: I want you this weekend. Let's hangout fri or sat
Her: Me too. I'm busy those days. How about sunday?
Me: Sunday sounds good. It's a date
Her: See you then ;)
Me: Can't wait
Her: Me too

Also more ass pics on her snap story. Also saw her on tinder lmao. Wouldn't be surprised if fri/sat was her seeing other dudes, but she's also moving, so it could be that.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't tell if she's trying to get my attention (indirectly), someone else's attention, or everyone's attention.
She wants all male attention and her caption telegraphs "i'm ready to slvt it up, who's down?!"

Proceed accordingly.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update:

Also more ass pics on her snap story. Also saw her on tinder lmao. Wouldn't be surprised if fri/sat was her seeing other dudes, but she's also moving, so it could be that.
Cool man, Just enjoy the temporary ride and fvck her like it will be your last. That's what I always do because you never know...

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
Update:

Good stuff. But there's both good AND bad news with this chick..

She's rebounding. Obviously pretty hard. It's normal, but do NOT get attached emotionally. You have an "advantage" because you're her first hookup since her relationship ended, and it seems like she likes you, but she IS going to meet and hookup with other dudes. Not an if, but a when. This girl isn't relationship or dating material at this point in her life. Also, since you're her first rebound and she likes you, there's a chance other dudes might actually push her to you more. Why? Because a lot of guys are idiots when it comes to dating/women, and a lot aren't good in bed (I've heard). After a couple awkward dates/hookups with other dudes she might start thinking "damn, paradox was a king compared to these losers" and come crawling back to you twice as hard.

Like everyone else is saying, play it cool, have fun, give her a good time, and try to talk to other women so you don't get oneitis with her. Also, if she starts bullsh!tting you and/or flaking, just give her space and wait for her to make a move (I personally would give 2 strikes and 2 weeks between tries before totally nexting her if this happens).